Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi
He wont be on campus. They rented him a house to stay in iirc (from the vlog when they visited)
You gotta be kidding me! Worst thing they couldve done for him. He needs to experience campus life. And usually freshmen have to stay in dorms.
I feel bad that he's not gonna be in a dorm.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I truly can’t imagine their cheap asses renting or buying him a house instead of letting him live on campus. They are still bugging him about scholarships at this point.

hi
You gotta be kidding me! Worst thing they couldve done for him. He needs to experience campus life. And usually freshmen have to stay in dorms.
I feel bad that he's not gonna be in a dorm.
I doubt this is true. I think he will be in the dorms... but he won’t be able to handle that life! I give him 1 year if that.

@cucumber I have been realizing that more and more these days. Even the way he does his hair. The way he acted when they got sandy, his car ... everything ... screams gay now. Like you said, nothing wrong with that ... just an observation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is, weight loss surgeries fail. People struggle with eating well (I'm one of them).
There is such an opportunity to be real about it and really talk about how hard it is is to change eating habits.
Personally, I would love it if someone did a vlog for people like me. People who want to lose weight, but love their southern comfort food too much and need to learn about healthy portion sizes. I'm learning on my own, but dang, a "weight loss journey" for people who crave all the wrong foods.

(Yeah, I know, this will never happen.)
I'm definitely a bit overweight and it would be cool if someone did that (idk maybe one day it will happen). But Priscilla cares so much about what people think and appearing to be the best. She's too prideful to admit it that affects of the surgery have been undone.

Reactions: 14
Seriously she needs to go to YouTube and search out make up tutorials by Drag performers and Transgender ladies. There are some that are incredibly good at skin care and make up. I love watching them. I don't judge their lifestyle. That's not my jam. But I admire their talents. Priscilla could learn a lot from these gals...including manners, and how to treat customers, as many sell makeup and hand made jewelry as well. I would love to see their reaction to one of her make up tutorials. On every level from skin care to finishing spray. Now THAT would be priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What Is everyone’s thoughts on Isaiah knowing he had a sister older than Ab before the news broke on their channel?
Has anyone noticed a difference in how he interacts with his Dad since then?
My take, he is less buddy buddy with A seems to not have the “bro thing“ as strong as before.
.......sign me just curious on a boring Monday here.......
I dont believe he kn before "the confessional". I have no idea how he feels truly. But! I bet in a few years time he's gonna want to meet and connect with his other sister. Just a feeling I have. I know if it were me I would want to.

Reactions: 15
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
She actually looks more aware in this video, I don’t hear any yelling or moans either,

Reactions: 18
Oh lordy.
Cillas Stuff posted a video.
Isaiah & Dummer cooking.
Summer sure seems happy to me.
Her giggle game was extremely strong.

She seemed better to me. Is it possible she's gotten worse?
I think she’s only gotten better with the laughing thing when it’s on the main vlogs. Any other platform and that laugh is worse than ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He eats everything in sight... even before it’s ready. I’ll say it again... they represent everything wrong with this country ... fat, gluttonous, greedy, ignorant and dumb af. I bet the viewers from outside the US find great pleasure in watching them because it validates their beliefs on what Americans are like.

Yesterday when they were talking about eating leftovers but had no idea what leftovers they had... That was so dumb. Who in their right mind says they will eat leftovers but doesn’t know what is leftover in the first place? Oh yeah... cause they eat so much they lose track of what they have. Smh.
Okay I agreed with you except the part how you described my country as fat, gluttonous, greedy, ignorant and dumb as f.
I have no idea why that angered me but it did. Maybe I just need a break...I come here to gossip about these people. Not to damn my country. And for some reason I wanted to be on record that Idont agree with that. i am not gonna talk aboutthis again or reply about it in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Isaiah is so damn sheltered and picked NC because they have Asses family over there. They tried to say it was for the mountains. Those are hardly mountains. More like hills in my eyes. If he really likes mountains then he should be going out west to the Rockies. I’ve never before heard of that school either. Once he gets to college he will try and fit in by joining a fraternity... and then will most likely be escaping to his grandparents house whenever he can. There is no way he will be able to handle being a full time, on campus student the way he was brought up.
NC has beautiful mountains. Especially in that area.
Small compared to the Rockies but beautiful. Especially to a photographer's eye. 😁
He will be at least 4.5 hours from his grandparents home almost on the other side of the state.
When he joins the fraternity, it will be his 1st taste of freedom.
I have a feeling that he's headed for big problems because of how sheltered he has been.
He will always be attached to 🐖's apron strings and Assa'a wallet.
They will see to that.
IMO

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s cool ... sorry you got triggered by that! It’s my country too... and just like I say what I see about FA, I’ll keep it real about our dear America too.

Reactions: 7
That’s cool ... sorry you got triggered by that! It’s my country too... and just like I say what I see about FA, I’ll keep it real about our dear America too.
I know I said I wouldnt...but the only difference is this is a site about FA. Not America..
and I'm sure you can find plenty to Express your feelings.
Now..I'm really done withthat topic.

Reactions: 5
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
Regression big time 😔 I blame Asswipe and lazy not-a-mom Pigzilla.
Notice Asswipe’s working man’s hand? You know, when he earned an honest dollar.

Can
I told you!! 😄
Could you please share the link?

Reactions: 8
He’s too militant with her and I think that’s why she doesn’t like task.

There was an overload of prompting here and I notice this is something they still do.

Before she can even register a task she just completed, he’s already asking her to do another task.
Or they are yelling “Good job”, “high five”.

Sometimes I jump when Zilla screams “Good job Ab!”. It’s sensory overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

There was an overload of prompting here and I notice this is something they still do.

Before she can even register a task she just completed, he’s already asking her to do another task.

My own opinion..if you tell someone Good Job all the time for things that really arent even done the right way..well..it doesnt mean much anymore. That's what I think is happening with Abbie also.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

They say “ good job “ too many times. It should only be used when she has made an improvement or done something she hasn’t done before. It’s run of the mill now and doesn’t really mean anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look at her face!!
And the size of it!
😄😄😄
I could do this all day.
I'd rather be compiling video clips.
I gotta ask the googles how to do it.
With all this time on my hands, I really should do something productive!!
If my video works out, it will be indisputable evidence that we are 100% right in our observations and they suck as humans and parents.
IMO.
😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice her hand and phone.

She is looking at something.

The camera pans on her and she quickly scrolls down and closes out the screen without drawing too much attention to it.

I wonder what it was that she had to exit so quickly.

View attachment 122367
Maybe it was Tattle life LOL, MY LORD that is a big ass piece of meat!! and why did she eat salad after?

We should PO box her some beauty blenders

I have some of Pigzilla’s posts from another forum. I’ll gladly post here if allowed?
Yes!!!
Also your avatar is everything LOL LOL LOL thanks for the laugh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her knees must be shot by now. I predict the peloton and treadmill go to the island of unwanted things along with the "useless" things sheeple send them, they're too selfish to donate them anywhere.
I wouldn't put it past them to sell it and/or the treadmill for profit.

I feel lik Ass is not giving her enough time to process and perform the tasks. He has zero patience. Then it turns into too much at once. She gets over-stimulated quickly. When they over praise everything, all I can think of is how I do the same thing while training my dog. Close your eyes. It truly is how I praise my Sully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.