Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Summer was suddenly well the next day (the day before she said she was sick).. but well enough the next day to go on the "vacation".. Also thought it was funny how Isaiah got in the back seat for the road trip and summer had to sit by Abbie.. lol.. she didn't look too happy about that. After they stopped and got back in the car.. I think for dinner.. I noticed summer quickly got in Isaiah's spot in the back seat. I thought she enjoyed being besties with Abbie?

Yea.. I dont think the Summer thing will last long. She is making the mistake of being much to close and familiar with them.. and she is really hired help. I notice A & P like to refer to her as one of their kids.. she is an adult who is working for them. I think that dynamic might get a little interesting.

Also I noticed "the girls". ... Summer and Abbie .. were sharing a room at the air bnb. I wonder if Summer will wake up to shredded pull ups all over her?

On a different topic..Abbie's rocking stim... where she rocks violently.. is that common among others with autism? I have seen rocking but it is more of a soothing thing.. and not violent like Abbie's.... I wonder how much her rocking is possibly causing further brain damage?

Rocking is a stem but usually is seen as something neurological going on and if a doctor was to see it, would definitely say the medication needs to go up or she needs to be wearing a helmet for her safety.a helmet would give her sensory input on the top and sides of her head, to stop the violent rocking and also provide safety to stop any possible damage she could be causing..
Y'all, I can only imagine it has been suggested and P balked at the idea, that Abbie should be wearing a helmet daily.. On the medication route, they have already basically stated the doctors want to go up on her medication and they refused..

Now, with stemming, it is seen with child with Autism and/or IDD. I have seen a child just with IDD that stemmed. It isnā€™t just an Autism thing..

Reactions: 6
I noticed Summer was suddenly well the next day (the day before she said she was sick).. but well enough the next day to go on the "vacation".. Also thought it was funny how Isaiah got in the back seat for the road trip and summer had to sit by Abbie.. lol.. she didn't look too happy about that. After they stopped and got back in the car.. I think for dinner.. I noticed summer quickly got in Isaiah's spot in the back seat. I thought she enjoyed being besties with Abbie?

Yea.. I dont think the Summer thing will last long. She is making the mistake of being much to close and familiar with them.. and she is really hired help. I notice A & P like to refer to her as one of their kids.. she is an adult who is working for them. I think that dynamic might get a little interesting.
She probably didnā€™t realize how draining it would be to be Abbies in home caregiver...

Did yā€™all see how Abbie got in the wrong car and Priscilla just sat in the other car. Then when Asa gets her out of the wrong car, Priscilla says ā€œWhere are your shoes and your backpackā€ :rolleyes:

Um, Somebody walked out there with Abbie, Iā€™m sure she just didnā€™t get into the wrong car without anyoneā€™s supervision. Idk, maybe Priscilla wanted a break from Abbies stimming.

Last edited:
@lovesis I don't think they supervise Abbie very well. Maybe just when the camera is on.
She sure does "get into" an awful lot of things.
I don't think Summer will leave them because she's probably under several kinds of contracts.
I don't see Assa allowing her in the business side of life without a non disclosure agreement at least. She most likely signed one for the personal life side too.
She's sold her soul to the Devils for YouTube fame.
Not too smart.
She could have made a friggin fortune writing a tell all book. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I noticed "the girls". ... Summer and Abbie .. were sharing a room at the air bnb. I wonder if Summer will wake up to shredded pull ups all over her?
In the same bed? This Air BnB only has 3 beds. I donā€™t have anything against them in the same bed but if Abbie isnā€™t Potty trained, that could be awkward.

Reactions: 4
So Summer is going to have to share a bed with Abbie AND keep her from running out the sliding door straight into the water? Why is her room right on the dock?

• Wow
yeah that seemed like the worst room to put her in in that whole place! I can't imagine it's very restful to share a bed with her anyway, all bathroom/pull up issues aside - she seems like she is constantly rearranging herself, pulling up the sheets and comforters. I can't believe they stuck Summer with that.

So Summer is going to have to share a bed with Abbie AND keep her from running out the sliding door straight into the water? Why is her room right on the dock?
Exactly! That place needed to have another bedroom or the parents needed to put Abbie in their bedroom. Summer isnā€™t an around the clock caregiver for Abbie.. A and P, that is still yā€™allā€™s job to keep her safe all night.. I couldnā€™t believe that when I seen it..

Also, I just watched an interesting video, from when she was little to now. She was getting out orange juice and pouring it (it started with her playing with a balloon)..
It was so interesting to see how engaged Abbie was around age 7-8 years old, compared to now. She looked right at her parents talking. She also didnā€™t have the vocal stems, unless she was seeing herself on the iPad. She played with the balloon, without having the head moving, face turning and screaming...
I am really starting to wonder if these are misfirings in the brain and particle seizures (Touretteā€™s can be sometimes classified as misfirings too)... So, she very well could have picked them up around that age. I donā€™t remember seeing younger videos of her doing this activity, which would rule it out as her ā€œAutism characteristic.ā€ I need to look back at younger video to be certain though...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Rocking is a stem but usually is seen as something neurological going on and if a doctor was to see it, would definitely say the medication needs to go up or she needs to be wearing a helmet for her safety.a helmet would give her sensory input on the top and sides of her head, to stop the violent rocking and also provide safety to stop any possible damage she could be causing..
Y'all, I can only imagine it has been suggested and P balked at the idea, that Abbie should be wearing a helmet daily.. On the medication route, they have already basically stated the doctors want to go up on her medication and they refused..

Now, with stemming, it is seen with child with Autism and/or IDD. I have seen a child just with IDD that stemmed. It isnā€™t just an Autism thing..

Yes and no, I think Abbie may do it out of habit and boredom but rocking does help people with autism as well. I have autism myself and I used to rock over and back when I was over stimulated. It basically sort of felt like my body was full of bees and the pressure was building up and up. When I moved around rocked , head shake etc it would relieve the pressure. Now I just walk around of tap my fingers or try to go somewhere quiet or use my weighted blanket etc as im aware now that it's not really socially acceptable. So maybe Abbie feels like that and that's why she does it. Maybe she does it so often because it's become a habit or because she's bored or it feels good. By the way it's stimming or stim, not "stem" .. stimming comes from a shortened name for Self-stimulatory behaviour.

Yes and no, I think Abbie may do it out of habit and boredom but rocking does help people with autism as well. I have autism myself and I used to rock over and back when I was over stimulated. It basically sort of felt like my body was full of bees and the pressure was building up and up. When I moved around rocked , head shake etc it would relieve the pressure. Now I just walk around of tap my fingers or try to go somewhere quiet or use my weighted blanket etc as im aware now that it's not really socially acceptable. So maybe Abbie feels like that and that's why she does it. Maybe she does it so often because it's become a habit or because she's bored or it feels good. By the way it's stimming or stim, not "stem" .. stimming comes from a shortened name for Self-stimulatory behaviour.
Gotcha and yes, I meant to put stim but my autocorrect continues to change it to stem.

Like you said with relieving the pressure, a helmet would do the same thing. It would have been something they would have been suggested to do, to keep her safe and help protect her and possibly reduce her doing the rocking.

I certainly agree though that she isnā€™t properly engaged and bored. She definitely does it to get attention. She knows when she yells, she gets their attention very quickly, especially in public.

Reactions: 5
In the vlog from the other day when A and P picked her up from school and gave her donuts, after Abbie put the donut in her mouth, she was doing her rocking. One of these days she is going to choke to death.
P just finished saying how Abbie gets food stuck to the roof of her mouth. Why not give her half of a donut at a time and encourage her to chew more and sit still until she is finished?

@tiredofbs yup. My guess would be because they are total dumbasses.
Feeding a child from the front seat is never a good idea.
Feeding a special needs child from the front seat is an even worse idea.
Parents with an ounce of common sense would have sat in the back with her or waited until they got home to give the food to her.
But because they are super-sized...
It's hard for them to move their bodies, so they rarely do. It requires effort.
Effort is not their strong suit, IMO.

Last edited:

On a different topic..Abbie's rocking stim... where she rocks violently.. is that common among others with autism? I have seen rocking but it is more of a soothing thing.. and not violent like Abbie's.... I wonder how much her rocking is possibly causing further brain damage?
I really worry that Abbie is going to head butt someone and break their nose or a bone in the face. She is dangerous when rocking back and forth so violently

Reactions: 8
@Sam-I-Am - your mention of a helmet earlier reminded me that šŸ–cilla claims that she wore one herself when she allegedly read books to Abbie.
Evidence that she's never had good sense, IMO.
Of course Abbie should be wearing the helmet but it wouldn't be about šŸ–cilla if she did. Afterall, when you're a narcissistic martyr - you do you.
I am really surprised that Abbie hasn't bashed her head in and or really hurt another person with that rocking.
I am not intending to be mean when I say this, but she's really like a feral child in just about every way.
It's so sad and wrong to exploit her the way they do.

Reactions: 10
@tiredofbs yup. My guess would be because they are total dumbasses.
Feeding a child from the front seat is never a good idea.
Feeding a special needs child from the front seat is an even worse idea.
Parents with an ounce of common sense would have sat in the back with her or waited until they got home to give the food to her.
But because they are super-sized...
It's hard for them to move their bodies, so they rarely do. It requires effort.
Effort is not their strong suit, IMO.
Also, she started choking a bit and started picking the donut out of her mouth. Asa saw it and said ā€œsheā€™s throwing it all over!ā€ Please teach me how to be as good a parent as you are Asa! These people are the epitome of white trash parenting!

• Heart
I laughed when she threw those ā€œdunkin munchkinsā€ on the floor. Like what is this garbage. She constantly has to eat garbage because her parents do.

This is a great representation of their fans! šŸ˜†.
Straight outta tha trailer park! IMO!
Abbie is like WTF! I hope she doesnā€™t have to hug random people.

Why does Isaiah go along with everything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I cringe when she thrashes her head around. Canā€™t believe they havenā€™t had to go to ER for head injuries. Would seem like her wearing a helmet would be safer for her. Also agree with the feeding comments. She is like a baby in the fact you canā€™t just give her food to shove in her mouth and hope for the best. Just because sheā€™s in a teenagers body its obvious intellectually she is like an infant. Seems like safety would be top of the list.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.