Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I felt so embarrassed when he tried to teach the construction guys about autism..I had to skip passed that part. Why in the world would he think they were interested? Just shows how he thinks the entire world should revolve around his family and their disability..seems to me he is doing more harm for autism awareness then good.
That is the whole point of why he is delusional. He thinks that EVERYONE needs to know about Autism and how to be around someone with that has it. Sadly, he doesn’t get that there are hundreds of disorders in the world and the only thing that our general, healthy population of people from around the world needs to understand, is to be kind, accepting and understanding of anyone with a disability. This includes anyone from a physical to a mental disorder, condition, disability.. That is it...

Sadly, he thinks everyone needs to read the whole DSM-V and what Autism is, what you need to do, what you can or can’t do, etc.. Those guys cannot help the sounds they make, it just happens and what Asa failed to do, was the pre-plan himself and Abbie for the sounds..

Reactions: 10

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Love the comment by the naive woman that it could be someone else with the same name. Like there are that many people named Asa Maass living in Duval county at one of his former addresses. The koolaid must be strong stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I don’t live in the u.s. but i can’t imagine why they get financial help when they have so much money. One of the things that irks me the most is that they sued the school for not providing an education for her. How can any mainstream school provide a suitable education for a child with such severe developmental delays.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Tonight’s mantra is be kind and lift one another up. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. That’s about all they are going to say I think
Unless someone disagrees with them then that philosophy does not apply and it damn sure doesn't apply to their fans!!
Play nice my ass.
How about stop exploiting Abbie for money?
Now THAT would be playing nice!

Glowfish

it’s clear he hasn’t learned anything from all of this.
So “Cilla likes to drive” is a cover fo “my license is suspended”

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I would love to see how the numbers of all the “donations” that they have been doing all year!!
I will keep a watch on the state’s website, for when Maass Media has to file their financials for the year... It just took a few quick clicks to find it.. This should be interesting to see all the money they claim that was “donated”...
its ridiculous that they want to provide a "tip jar" .. and yet they claim to donate some of the money to other charities? Those naive fans just give without even knowing why they are giving.. just assume they are doing something worthwhile with the money.. while you can see them spending loads of money on dumb things and living probably way over their means.... just assuming it will keep flying in. Why would you give money to someone just so they can give it.. what sense does that make?

If the money was truly for Abbie, they wouldn't be spending money like there was no tomorrow..which I bet even though they get lots coming in... they are still living above their means. Most of that money should be going for Abbie's future care.. and I guarantee she doesn't need to live in a half million dollar home for the rest of her life with a caregiver.. thats ridiculous. That home was for them more so than Abbie.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
True about the sleep thing. All they have to do every day is get their kids to school on time and.... Oh, wait....

Another nerdy person and happily no social life here. I call it being an introvert. My husband I watch those home improvement shows and all of them talk about wanting to entertain. Where are all the people who just want room for their books, cats, dogs, yarn (I knit), legos (he has a lego room) and come home to get away from people, because there are people EVERYWHERE once you leave the house? I'm amazed he and I ever met.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
After witnessing Summer teaching Abbie to push buttons on the stove and then not correcting her when she shoveled an entire cookie in her mouth, I'm convinced Summer is not too bright.
Those cookies were most definitely sticking to the roof of Abbie's mouth. It has been stated in previous vlogs that this occurs when Abbie eats.
Do they all lack good sense?
Wth is this shit show anyway?

• Heart

Jenpude

I can’t say how much I love this forum ! Everyone who posts are posting my exact thoughts on the Mosses !!!! last night I left a really long comment and it was removed within minutes .. not sure if anyone saw but I called them out on so much stuff !!!! It’s just maddening to think they charge $4.99 a person to subscribe for behind the scenes footage - who gives a shit !!!! But to think 4.99 @ 5000 subscribers that’s a lot of cash monthly just from that !!!!! Disgusting !!!!!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
And he was so proud he put that coat rack in front of the window she knocked out, well what about the window on the other side of the door 🤦‍♀️
Why he didn't address the other glass panel is a mystery to me too.
Unless...maybe...?? ...
We stay tuned for the gaudy green, white and red and or yellow fat font clickbait thumbnail, with a picture of Abbie's bloody hand that says -
She Did It!
Or some other verbage that places blame on her.
Of course I hope this doesn't happen!!
Pure speculation on my part.
I just wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
its ridiculous that they want to provide a "tip jar" .. and yet they claim to donate some of the money to other charities? Those naive fans just give without even knowing why they are giving.. just assume they are doing something worthwhile with the money.. while you can see them spending loads of money on dumb things and living probably way over their means.... just assuming it will keep flying in. Why would you give money to someone just so they can give it.. what sense does that make?

If the money was truly for Abbie, they wouldn't be spending money like there was no tomorrow..which I bet even though they get lots coming in... they are still living above their means. Most of that money should be going for Abbie's future care.. and I guarantee she doesn't need to live in a half million dollar home for the rest of her life with a caregiver.. thats ridiculous. That home was for them more so than Abbie.
The upkeep of an older home will sink Abbie and if Isiah leaves the home, he will constantly be called for repairs and replacement for things. The house is way to huge for her alone, even with a care giver. Isiah will want his own space one day and not have a constant huge house bill over his head. That house was 100% purchased for P, no matter what they say.. I mean, just think about the power bill alone.. I couldn’t imagine what it would be, to run the a/c on full blast, the extra room and then the pool.. The power bill is probably around $700-800 easily a month..

Also yes, someone keeps posting about a place for people to give money to, that is a non-profit to help a lot of families. The Kool-Aid followers blasted him/her.. I truly hope the person continues to post it!!

MarySusan59

Make no mistake, that house was bought for Pricilla , Asa is trying to impress her parents and show them that he is good enough for their daughter and can keep her up to the lifestyle she was accustomed to. She sees herself as Martha Stewart type who also dances on Tiktok like she is 18 instead of her real age. The sad part of this is if Asa were to pass away now I honestly believe that Abby would be placed in long term care because (1) Pricilla can’t handle her and (2) it would just interfere in her lifestyle that she has created off of this circus show they have created. The sad part of this is Abby really does have to be the circus performer while they video her all the time. It is not fair to her to have her private life videoed for them to make money off of. I think of all the parents of children who are affected by Autism and how I know they struggle but you don’t see them making the child basically be a circus performer. Sorry for the rant but I really feel so bad for Abby, she didn’t ask for any of this.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Asa says that parents have to deal with these behaviors. Blind spot about Isiah? Wasn't it during this time that Isiah was in the back room of the shop taking care of his sister while they were running the family business? When P said later that it was okay to not have respite as a young family, I remember thinking, "well, yeah, you had your young son taking care of his sister."
Yup. I have wondered if this back room child caring for another child situation has a lot to do with why Abbie is so feral.
Those years she spent locked in that room were crucial learning years. IDD or not.

jadedandcaffeinated

Something I learned when I took child psych courses: It can be super distracting to children when they are working on a task and you interrupt them with praise. Since Abbie is mentally very young, I think the same is probably true for her. When they are doing a task like ordering at the cookie shop, she is WORKING. That is her job and her workplace and they are focusing on the task at hand. When you praise her and have them stop to aknowledge it, that interrupts their flow. How would you feel if you were at work and your boss was constantly over your shoulder yelling "good job!" every time you completed a task you were supposed to do?

jadedandcaffeinated

Why oh why did they let her sit in that cookie shop with bare feet? Not one of them tried to rectify that. So unsanitary.
It's so unsafe. It's inappropriate undressing and they need to find some shoes she can't take off. It's socially super not okay and she's going to get hurt someday.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

I see signs of financial and emotional abuse in that house and it's concerning. He controls the way they talk, the way they act, the money. It's ironic that his egotistical need to control everything is probably what's going to bring their channel down.

jadedandcaffeinated

Just to reiterate, while it's obvious this was an affair baby (The dates on the paperwork specify conception and it lines up with when Isaiah was 18months old), nobody would really care that much nor judge if it had been owned up to or acknowledged in any way, as compared with the "I'm just a good man who did the right thing and married my baby mama", it's dishonest as a lying by omission is lying. A lot of things make a lot more sense in this context, it's just so sad and pathetic he/they have been doing these RolePlay's for so long.
100% this.

Is it his right to decide when/if to talk about this? Sure.

But he's a public figure and thought it would never come up, he's an idiot. In terms of what would have been the most practical thing to do, he should have been honest and it wouldn't have been a big deal. Now he'll have to deal with the consequences of acting holier than thou and disappointing his "fans".

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I admit that I have no personal experience with Autism or IDD but I have a question.
Would it be realistically plausible that Abbie, as severe as she is, ever be able to do or even hold a job?
I just do not see that for her.
Not that I don't have hope - because I do. It's just...the way she is not able to do anything at all without prompting, has no impulse control or memory.
Most of the time she's in her own world and I don't think she even realizes where she is in space and time. IMO.
Am I being unrealistic about my thoughts regarding Abbie's job future?