Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she thinks she looks like...

View attachment 3002925
VS
REALITY

View attachment 3002926
TTTHHHOOO cute!! Chunky PLus Size Pathenger Printheth šŸ˜”šŸ™„šŸ·šŸ· (read Obese, Slimy, bulging, weirdshapedboobs, first thought? UHGLEEE)
bleeping hell this shifty company must really have no lower limit on who can be their ambassador. Someone said it's for young women? Yeahhh PigShitter is really going to appeal to 'the youngsters'. #typicalteen šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What she thinks she looks like...

View attachment 3002925
VS
REALITY

View attachment 3002926
A perfect Facebook post comment highlighting Piggy and her ill-fitting clothing followed by Big Pā€™s retort:

IMG_8135.jpeg

She is stuck on a vanity size thatā€™s too small for her and often chooses unflattering styles and colors.

Arula and BloomChic, hereā€™s your ambassador. Do yourselves a favor and have your shop associates style Pompous Piggy and pick appropriate sizes. Better yet, change your minds and drop this client. Hereā€™s just a small portion of her fashion show fit.

IMG_7578.png

IMG_7125.jpeg

IMG_8127.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8048.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So the Ass is complaining that parts of his yard grass died while he was on ā€œvacationā€. Here it is, in Florida, one of the hottest states, coming up on the hottest time of the yearā€¦..and he didnā€™t have his sprinkler system watering the grass? Or at least the grass that died? No surprise there. Heā€™s lucky he didnā€™t come home to a totally brown lawn. And itā€™s expensive to re-sod the yard. Plus having to heavily water new sod to keep it alive.

Whatā€™s interesting is Pig has no cares in the world. Other than making sure she attends her nail appointment. Sheā€™s not worried about the dogs, cats, dead lawn, broken down vehicles, dead flowers, dirty house and laundry. Not even the disheveled state of her daughter. Abbieā€™s hair looked so dirty and greasy in one of the closeups. Did they even shower before they met up with Isaiah for Fatherā€™s Day? Ass will take care of everything ! Donā€™t you worry, Piggy! You just keep on buying new clothes, getting your nails done and going on trips when you arenā€™t glued to your phone šŸ“ž. For ā€œbusinessā€. šŸ™„ She sure seemed to spend a lot of time on that phone while on the RV vacation.
What Iā€™d love to see is a genetic testing done on Pig, Ass, Isaiah and Abbie. I think they told us a while ago they never did that. I guarantee Abbie would not be the only one with genetic or chromosomal abnormalities. Too bad they arenā€™t even curious. I was reading about one: the Fragile X syndrome
  • Fragile X syndrome (FXS) is a genetic disorder and one of the most common causes of inherited intellectual disability.
  • Fragile X syndrome (FXS) is an inherited genetic disorder that causes physical abnormalities, behavioral issues and a wide range of other health problems.
Many of the symptoms Abbie has but not all. But itā€™d sure be interesting to know the blood testing results. Doubt theyā€™d tell us what was revealed though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A perfect Facebook post comment highlighting Piggy and her ill-fitting clothing followed by Big Pā€™s retort:

View attachment 3003055

She is stuck on a vanity size thatā€™s too small for her and often chooses unflattering styles and colors.

Arula and BloomChic, hereā€™s your ambassador. Do yourselves a favor and have your shop associates style Pompous Piggy and pick appropriate sizes. Better yet, change your minds and drop this client. Hereā€™s just a small portion of her fashion show fit.

View attachment 3003056

View attachment 3003057

View attachment 3003059

View attachment 3003060

View attachment 3003061
HOW MANY EGGS?!?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 3003055

View attachment 3003056

View attachment 3003057

View attachment 3003059

View attachment 3003060

View attachment 3003061
Please tell my why...with all the money she spends on clothing and accessories....she simply cannot bring herself to buy/wear a racer-back bra when needed??? Why does the world need to see her grungy/soiled gross bra straps?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it comical that the Pigs think it's such a flex being from Florida. They mention it constantly and every time queen sow is marinating by the pool she acts as if it's only possible because....Florida. When they travel they witch, moan, and pass judgements because...not Florida. Then they come home and immediately complain about everything Florida. They are so small minded and unhappy. They will never find joy in anything or anywhere. How many vlogs do you think we'll go until we hear AW bellyaching about something regarding his new truck? Considering how unhappy, and uncontent, they are not imagine their state of being when they are broke AF again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please tell my why...with all the money she spends on clothing and accessories....she simply cannot bring herself to buy/wear a racer-back bra when needed??? Why does the world need to see her grungy/soiled gross bra straps?
It may be a clean bra strap. Have you ever watched them do laundry? They throw everything into one bunched up wad of clothes and stuff it into the washing machine. Donā€™t bother sorting, or carefully placing it into the washing machine so itā€™s balanced. All their light colored clothing should just be a shade of gray. Do they iron? I think Pig just orders new clothes when her old ones become discolored , dingy or wrinkled.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Excellent!!
---
I find it comical that the Pigs think it's such a flex being from Florida. They mention it constantly and every time queen sow is marinating by the pool she acts as if it's only possible because....Florida. When they travel they witch, moan, and pass judgements because...not Florida. Then they come home and immediately complain about everything Florida. They are so small minded and unhappy. They will never find joy in anything or anywhere. How many vlogs do you think we'll go until we hear AW bellyaching about something regarding his new truck? Considering how unhappy, and uncontent, they are not imagine their state of being when they are broke AF again.
Florida has good weather period! The only reason I moved here 41 years ago was that I escaped a domestic abuse situation with a 21 month old and a 8 month old. My parents were snow-birding down here and they set us up in an apartment. The rest is history. Believe me, if my parents were in Cleveland at the time, I would have been good with it. Florida has so many downfalls, but I stayed here to give us stability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_9907.jpeg

IMG_9910.jpeg

IMG_9908.jpeg

IMG_9912.jpeg

***No personal hate on Florida, just on the pompous Maassives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is fucked up here!
---
Just watched Kaitlinā€™s excellent vlog. She did a great job catching us up on the past year. She should be an example for you know who. Of course there is a huge difference between Kaidale and Abbie, but Kaitlinā€™s attitude and can do attitude is inspirational. And she admits defeat and regression. Doesnā€™t pretend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 3003055

View attachment 3003056

View attachment 3003057

View attachment 3003059

View attachment 3003060

View attachment 3003061
And she thinks she's cute šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The Bickersons were flashing knives at each other during Piggyā€™s Midnight Live.

IMG_8157.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

Theyā€™re cutting up fruit at Midnight to serve at lunch today for Camp Crazy staff and campers. And theyā€™re fussing at each other. Sadly, Big P was so wasteful with the strawberries. She didnā€™t use a paring knife to core the green tops. She took a generous slice off of each and proceeded to throw them in the garbage in their plastic container. No saving them for the quail or composting or recycling the plastic. Theyā€™re always so disgusting about dumping okra jars, tin cans, cardboard and anything recyclable.

IMG_8172.jpeg

She used AssAā€™s phone, scratched her face and touched her hair while slicing strawberries, all without washing her hands. And of course she ate on her Live in her open mouthed, weird fingers manner. Yuck!

IMG_8167.jpeg

How many years has Abbie been a camper? And last year was the first time Big P helped with a lunch. Of course, theyā€™ll be helping with more meals this year since GB works there. Piggy said she was looking forward to seeing Junior in action. When she helped with lunch last year, she sadly noted he was on a break so she couldnā€™t watch him work. Helicopter parent much?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!
This Florida thing irks me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Arula gifted the Passenger Princess for being an expert Ambassador
1718805779614.png

---
Excellent!!
---

Florida has good weather period! The only reason I moved here 41 years ago was that I escaped a domestic abuse situation with a 21 month old and a 8 month old. My parents were snow-birding down here and they set us up in an apartment. The rest is history. Believe me, if my parents were in Cleveland at the time, I would have been good with it. Florida has so many downfalls, but I stayed here to give us stability.
Noir did you get any of that flooding recently? I watch a lady in Sarasota and she had puddles in her yard. It's mosquito/fly weather in my part of the state and mosquitos love me. We have 4 zappers on the deck but come dusk I don't dare venture outside, Mr BB lets the dogs in and out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Arula gifted the Passenger Princess for being an expert AmbassadorView attachment 3003544
---

Noir did you get any of that flooding recently? I watch a lady in Sarasota and she had puddles in her yard. It's mosquito/fly weather in my part of the state and mosquitos love me. We have 4 zappers on the deck but come dusk I don't dare venture outside, Mr BB lets the dogs in and out.
Luckily the flooding didnā€™t hit us here, but further south in Miami - oy!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Other than for family reasons, I'm not sure why the hell they love Florida so much. I grew up there and still have family there myself-but they will be the first ones to tell you that Florida ain't all that. It's hot as duck most of the year. Services for those with disabilities is pretty dismal (despite how the Maassives make it look with respite and camps-that's only one piece of it all). I know because I've talked with friends who live in Florida. One of them is currently caring for her adult brother with autism and his waiver funds are laughable compared to my son's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13