Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh....lost footage of a young Cilla Sue having a tiff with Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant. Seems she's always been a greedy little beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m low-key looking forward to this cookbook. Should we place bets on how long until she’s sued for copyright for other people’s recipes? Why do they think this is a good idea? There’s no way this isn’t going to be self published. Neither of them are smart and the grammar errors are going to be everywhere. They are delusional about the size of their fans and the amount of people they reach. How many people do they really think are going to buy some no named fat ass’s cookbook. The pictures of the food will show overcooked meat, everything brown, and so much butter and cheese. Here’s a title idea for you pig… if it looks unappetizing and everything’s brown…add some cheese to wash it down!!! How to gain 30 lbs in 20 days!!!
A leghumper asked them if they wanted a copy of their family recipe book. Of course the grifters responded and said yes. So I’m guessing if that went through, they will take recipes from it.

They also did a live a while back and said they spoke with a publishing company but there was conflict with their ideas or something. You know how the Maass’ are, if it’s not what they want or how they want it, they will blame other ppl. Asa said they decided they were going to do it themselves and Asa was working on cover art and they were deciding a name for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A leghumper asked them if they wanted a copy of their family recipe book. Of course the grifters responded and said yes. So I’m guessing if that went through, they will take recipes from it.

They also did a live a while back and said they spoke with a publishing company but there was conflict with their ideas or something. You know how the Maass’ are, if it’s not what they want or how they want it, they will blame other ppl. Asa said they decided they were going to do it themselves and Asa was working on cover art and they were deciding a name for it.
Title: cannibalism and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I can’t wait to see her instructions on how to cook. Who’s going to make something when it says to put the pasta in cold water and then boil. Or overcooking all her meat. Cook everything until it’s dry and looks like rubber?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh....lost footage of a young Cilla Sue having a tiff with Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant. Seems she's always been a greedy little beggar.

I know a lot of people won't agree, but I was brought this way and we had manners and KNEW BETTER, this is the problem with these kids!!

1719941762401.png

• Haha
  • Heart

💯 They will have been told the recipes are crap and aren’t original 😂🤣 can’t wait for their self produces tit recipe book to flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lipshit mama herself just posted about the one drop wonder she claims to use every day, and she says it’s for all your skin issues. She has a photo of a woman with rosacea and by day 3, it’s gone, another photo of a fading scar, but yet it’s been more than a week and she still has that blemish on her face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Lipshit mama herself just posted about the one drop wonder she claims to use every day, and she says it’s for all your skin issues. She has a photo of a woman with rosacea and by day 3, it’s gone, another photo of a fading scar, but yet it’s been more than a week and she still has that blemish on her face!
She's a warty toad Ol' Plaggenberg. Her birther is exactly the same, very moley and warty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I seriously think the main reason they have Pig on stage babbling is because it is to the companies advantage to have an ugly fuckling showing if she can do it anyone can. Only thing is she started out ugly and only got more and more fat, ugly, obnoxious, arrogant, slob. I bet those women secretly cannot stand her. I called it about knowing she qas taking the injections and Asshole will soon follow when he sees how easy it is for his queen to drop the pounds. And unless she takes them indefinetly, she will pick up those pounds faster than Abs can steal your food off your plate. So Pigsweat, tell us again how happy and proud you are in your own hide.... I mean skin?

• Heart
New video
SHAK BOI needs to get stronger to "throw kids around"... in the pool... why is that something he needs to do? Did that have a class in throwing special needs kids around in school?

Also.. I must be seeing things differently... Pig looks .ike the same food obsessed porker she always is... she was wearing all black which helps hide her fat...but she is still looking pretty darned obese.. Maybe she will suddenly start dropping weight at some point? Dont the shots make you not be hungry? I feel like Pig would have zero thought about cooking if she wasn't eating...

• Heart
SHAK BOI needs to get stronger to "throw kids around"... in the pool... why is that something he needs to do? Did that have a class in throwing special needs kids around in school?

Also.. I must be seeing things differently... Pig looks .ike the same food obsessed porker she always is... she was wearing all black which helps hide her fat...but she is still looking pretty darned obese.. Maybe she will suddenly start dropping weight at some point? Dont the shots make you not be hungry? I feel like Pig would have zero thought about cooking if she wasn't eating...
I still go back and forth with the shots. We have been speculating this for a couple months now, so shouldn't/wouldn't she see a noticeable drop by now? I'm not sure how fast they work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight the camp has always offered Mass for all campers and Communion once a week (totally fine, it's Catholic). GB says Well Abbie can't take communion (she's not gone through the communion process, nor belong to any religion), and suddenly Piggy acts pissed about it and acts like she herself will go and take it just to prove she can? Like how honestly stupid is she?!

And that's crazy that other "famous people" have to show GB their social media platforms to make sure there are no bad pics, when the stuff that camp puts up online is nuts... Those campers and Buddies touching or kissing fish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I still go back and forth with the shots. We have been speculating this for a couple months now, so shouldn't/wouldn't she see a noticeable drop by now? I'm not sure how fast they work.
I don't think she is on any of the shots. And even if she were, you don't just magically drop weight. She has to eat less, eat clean, and ideally, exercise.
Shes still eating brontosaurus steaks, chips and dip and deserts. She damn near cleaned out the Amish when they were traveling!
She had the golden ticket when she had the gastric sleeve. If she couldn't make that work for her, theres no chance in hell she'd have success with a shot. I think shes simply gaslighting the humpties with her weight loss talk. Tricking them into seeing what she wants them to see.
JMO though!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched a bit of her live. Abbie was making noise in the background, then Fat duck mentioned that groceries had been ordered for delivery and that Abbie was starving. She yelled at Abbie to get the groceries which had just arrived, then Abbie came up and poked her a couple of times, only to be told to go get the groceries and tell dad.
We’ve all seen how packed their fridge and storage cupboards are, so I don’t believe for a moment that they didn’t have anything to feed Abbie for lunch. Also, her laziness knows no bounds. She can’t even be arsed to make a sandwich for her daughter.
---
Have you seen this shite? Mr Know it all needs to shut his face.
Except we Brits don’t think that at all. We know every American citizen doesn’t talk with a southern accent as we’re not ignorant uncultured swines. I hate his sweeping statements and assumptions. He can never just let one thing go by can he, always got to be on the defence ready to attack. He must really be such an unhappy little man if he feels the need to “correct” even the most trivial of matters to people he’s never met nor likely will. He’s an absolute bellend and I can’t wait for the day someone knocks that chip (or bag of spuds in his case lol) right off his weak shoulders

• Heart
New video
Just how many Trulys did Boy Wonder consume? Pretty rich of them to comment about ensuring that influencers not post pics of My Kid Goes to Camp Creepy Feely when the camp does exactly that. I'm really icked out by how much Boy Wonder mauls Twatty while she is in a bathing suit and none of them seem to find it the least bit odd.

Tho dainty, tho feminine 🐽 🐽

1719961816934.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I didn't like her swim outfit. I don't get it, I'm kinda a prude and would not wear that in front of my son. Of course Izzy doesn't notice and probably just wonders when nursing time is. That kid is so messed up. Thanks Ass for the perfect round shot.. Pig's butt & stomach combo. And I try not to wish ill will on anyone but if Pig breaks her efn ankles in those wedges I will laugh loudly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm reading it in the voices of Jack and Vera 😂 ♥♥
View attachment 3028869
I miss Jack and Vera so much! I was young but used to watch it with my Mom and Nan. That’s when Corrie was good. I’ve got a Jim McDonald phone case on my phone at the moment so I have😉 it was a gag gift from work so it was. They know I like weird silly things so they do (I’ll stop talking like Jim now I promise lol) I have an Eastenders Ian Beale makeup bag and a Tom and Linda from GimmeGimmeGimme mouse mat at work too. I thought from your profile pic you would be into AbFab so I’m chuffed to bits you like some of our other British shows. AbFab and Only fools and horses are my two fave ever shows. I can watch them again and again and still wet myself laughing 😂 Currently watching Some Mothers do ‘ave ‘em in bed as it’s just past midnight here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss Jack and Vera so much! I was young but used to watch it with my Mom and Nan. That’s when Corrie was good. I’ve got a Jim McDonald phone case on my phone at the moment so I have😉 it was a gag gift from work so it was. They know I like weird silly things so they do (I’ll stop talking like Jim now I promise lol) I have an Eastenders Ian Beale makeup bag and a Tom and Linda from GimmeGimmeGimme mouse mat at work too. I thought from your profile pic you would be into AbFab so I’m chuffed to bits you like some of our other British shows. AbFab and Only fools and horses are my two fave ever shows. I can watch them again and again and still wet myself laughing 😂 Currently watching Some Mothers do ‘ave ‘em in bed as it’s just past midnight here.
I started watching Corrie when I was 2 yrs old (1967) and was enraptured with Ena Sharples 😂 From my teens onward, I never missed an episode until about five years ago when it was losing the heart of the show. I see that Gail is leaving the Street, so I might tune in because Martin is supposed to come back for a few episodes. Ab Fab is in my top ten!! I also love Thin Blue Line ! I grew up watching Some Mothers...."hmmmmmm......Betty"😂😂 My favourite of all time is Fun at the Funeral Parlour. I found it on a religious channel that obviously never watched an episode😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5