Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
Good point about the sunscreen. Does Abbie even have a mother? Pig didn’t have a care in the world. Lumbered out to the Florida beach 😎🌞👙⛱🏖🩱in the hot sun with her new white mumu cover-up thingy, dangly earrings, full makeup, 💄 hair all done up neatly . Walking 50 feet in front of her entourage. Who cares if Abbie’s pale skin gets burnt? Not the Hog Queen ! Didn’t even seem concerned when Asa mentioned Abbie’s sunburn. Did anyone notice them offering Abbie water at the ice cream place? No? How bout the restaurant? Me neither. But hey, that just means less diapers and clothes to change. So it’s a win win! Half the time Abbie puts her fingers or hands to her mouth she’s probably thirsty. She was trying to sign something to them at the end but they were ignoring her. As usual. What a hellish environment for Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1000053431.jpg

1000053432.jpg

1000053433.jpg

Ass says Abbie doesn't like the Italian ice so much so she gets the small Gelato.

Abbie eats soil. She'll eat anything no?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Good point about the sunscreen. Does Abbie even have a mother? Pig didn’t have a care in the world. Lumbered out to the Florida beach 😎🌞👙⛱🏖🩱in the hot sun with her new white mumu cover-up thingy, dangly earrings, full makeup, 💄 hair all done up neatly . Walking 50 feet in front of her entourage. Who cares if Abbie’s pale skin gets burnt? Not the Hog Queen ! Didn’t even seem concerned when Asa mentioned Abbie’s sunburn. Did anyone notice them offering Abbie water at the ice cream place? No? How bout the restaurant? Me neither. But hey, that just means less diapers and clothes to change. So it’s a win win! Half the time Abbie puts her fingers or hands to her mouth she’s probably thirsty. She was trying to sign something to them at the end but they were ignoring her. As usual. What a hellish environment for Abbie.
They purposefully don't give her food and water sometimes because they don't want to stop what they are doing to take Abbie to the bathroom. If she has to go then they need to take her even if it means they have to miss out on something that they were looking forward to doing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
1000031766.jpg

She can remember the sunscreen when she needs a 🌞 dropped in the comments, but can't be bothered to remember it for her special needs daughter. She better be worried about those moles.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2958013
She can remember the sunscreen when she needs a 🌞 dropped in the comments, but can't be bothered to remember it for her special needs daughter. She better be worried about those moles.
She is really heavy on the filters/angles here... I wasn't even sure who that was..she actually looks THIN here..like someone like Kaitlyn. She has zero shame.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She is really heavy on the filters/angles here... I wasn't even sure who that was..she actually looks THIN here..like someone like Kaitlyn. She has zero shame.
That filtered angle is so bad, her nose looks huge.
---
Help us to help you help us.

1716727546751.png

1716727615333.png

Holy Okra! Look at the size of her arm compared against that woman's hand. #79lbsdownmyass

1716727657445.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see the way Pig lumbered to the door to answer it? Built like a tit brick house that beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has this always been inside PigrillaGodzilla, but we just didn't see this earlier on in the early days of FA?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is the narrative they are eating Italian ice..Pig pretending to be losing weight? It looks like ice cream to me...Pig was eating something with whipped cream on top.
I thought the same thing … they’ve had Italian ice/water ice a few times recently - in lieu of ice cream I guess.

Reactions: 11
Is the narrative they are eating Italian ice..Pig pretending to be losing weight? It looks like ice cream to me...Pig was eating something with whipped cream on top.
Looked to me like Pig ate the custard layered on the top of hers and handed the mango Italian ice part off to Abbie. No fruit for the beast. No ma’am. 👎🏼
What I find interesting is that they failed to show the Pig’s pre beach lunch on the vlog. Think maybe it is because they are both day drinking with Abbie in tow?
IMG_2836.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
A birthday week for a miserable self entitled Princess Pig. Please let it be over. Do you think Izzy stole her tiarra and wand and hid them in his pool shack so he can role play with some of his St Augustine friends later in the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That filtered angle is so bad, her nose looks huge.
---
Help us to help you help us.

View attachment 2958066

View attachment 2958071

Holy Okra! Look at the size of her arm compared against that woman's hand. #79lbsdownmyass

View attachment 2958072
”…..as a team, we deserve this.”

Maybe you should have hustled a little more to help your team meet the goal, Priscilla. Or reduced the number of days you celebrated yourself for Mother’s Day and your birthday, including all the meals, cakes, drinks, lunches and dinners out, beach trip, shopping trips, flight to CA to “take care of your post-op downline sister, frequent nail salon visits, monthly hair salon… What else am I missing?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Geesh. I'm glad I was busy this week. A whole week devoted to this heifers birthday?!
I don't really understand the hold she has over her family.
She is the grossest, laziest, most selfish woman who treats them all like serfs in her kingdom.
Does she ever go out of her way for anyone elses birthday? Let alone a week?!
Hell no. She cooks them a dinner that SHE wants to eat, buys last minute thoughtless gifts and calls it a day.
God, I cant stand her.
She is seriously the most disgusting woman, inside and out. :sick: :mad::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Has this always been inside PigrillaGodzilla, but we just didn't see this earlier on in the early days of FA?
Don't underestimate how an MLM like Limelife can change a person.

There's a reason MLMs use tactics exactly like NRMs/cults - the results are virtually indistinguishable.
Jonestown, Manson Family, Sc*entology, NXIVM, Moonies, Heaven's Gate, groypers, Branch Davidians, etc etc etc: followers weren't always "like that." They were, by and large, just regular people. They were like you and I, and then they heard something they liked or felt they gained something from a cult or cultlike group, and as time passed under the group's influence that regular person changed completely.

Look at what Priscilla actually values.
The joke is that she only values food and alcohol, of course, but look beyond that. She demands a Southern Living home, jetsetting vacations, stylish clothing and accessories, dining out at nice and/or trendy and/or potentially memeable restaurants, experiences that are currently popular in the moment (whether that's shark-coochie boards or selfie studios or the c-walk), the boss babe/business owner aesthetic - including the perceived power that comes with it, and, at the core of everything, surrounding herself with yes-men and -women who tell her she's deserving of all of these things.
I'm not saying she's actually good at any of it, or that she's portraying an enviable version of anything she demands. She's not. She's ridiculous in every aspect, but because she only has sycophants in her personal circle and because Asa is (generally) quick with the delete button she doesn't have to hear reality to any degree.

Now look at what Limelife portrays to its lower-tier sellers and prospective huns as valuable: join us and you can go on these vacations and live in a show home and look beautiful! Join us and you can be popular and have fun experiences! Join us to change your life!
---
I don't really understand the hold she has over her family.

She brings in a significant portion of their household income at this point. Youtube views aren't cutting it anymore; even huge names like the Try Guys are moving away/branching out from YT due to declining earnings. If an actual corporation with professional money experts is struggling, dumbass Asa and his declining views are fucked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.