Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't underestimate how an MLM like Limelife can change a person.

There's a reason MLMs use tactics exactly like NRMs/cults - the results are virtually indistinguishable.
Jonestown, Manson Family, Sc*entology, NXIVM, Moonies, Heaven's Gate, groypers, Branch Davidians, etc etc etc: followers weren't always "like that." They were, by and large, just regular people. They were like you and I, and then they heard something they liked or felt they gained something from a cult or cultlike group, and as time passed under the group's influence that regular person changed completely.

Look at what Priscilla actually values.
The joke is that she only values food and alcohol, of course, but look beyond that. She demands a Southern Living home, jetsetting vacations, stylish clothing and accessories, dining out at nice and/or trendy and/or potentially memeable restaurants, experiences that are currently popular in the moment (whether that's shark-coochie boards or selfie studios or the c-walk), the boss babe/business owner aesthetic - including the perceived power that comes with it, and, at the core of everything, surrounding herself with yes-men and -women who tell her she's deserving of all of these things.
I'm not saying she's actually good at any of it, or that she's portraying an enviable version of anything she demands. She's not. She's ridiculous in every aspect, but because she only has sycophants in her personal circle and because Asa is (generally) quick with the delete button she doesn't have to hear reality to any degree.

Now look at what Limelife portrays to its lower-tier sellers and prospective huns as valuable: join us and you can go on these vacations and live in a show home and look beautiful! Join us and you can be popular and have fun experiences! Join us to change your life!
---

She brings in a significant portion of their household income at this point. Youtube views aren't cutting it anymore; even huge names like the Try Guys are moving away/branching out from YT due to declining earnings. If an actual corporation with professional money experts is struggling, dumbass Asa and his declining views are fucked.
Sounds pretty accurate. I also think Asa kisses her ass because she’s bringing in the dough. Honestly, I don’t know any man that would put up with all her getaways especially with a special needs daughter. She literally throws temper tantrums if all holidays aren’t over the top for her. He will continue this as long as she keeps supporting the family as to what they are accustomed to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
1716747186622.png
Prissass called Omar. Said she's going on a cruise and needed it when she bar hops with her little boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't underestimate how an MLM like Limelife can change a person.

There's a reason MLMs use tactics exactly like NRMs/cults - the results are virtually indistinguishable.
Jonestown, Manson Family, Sc*entology, NXIVM, Moonies, Heaven's Gate, groypers, Branch Davidians, etc etc etc: followers weren't always "like that." They were, by and large, just regular people. They were like you and I, and then they heard something they liked or felt they gained something from a cult or cultlike group, and as time passed under the group's influence that regular person changed completely.

Look at what Priscilla actually values.
The joke is that she only values food and alcohol, of course, but look beyond that. She demands a Southern Living home, jetsetting vacations, stylish clothing and accessories, dining out at nice and/or trendy and/or potentially memeable restaurants, experiences that are currently popular in the moment (whether that's shark-coochie boards or selfie studios or the c-walk), the boss babe/business owner aesthetic - including the perceived power that comes with it, and, at the core of everything, surrounding herself with yes-men and -women who tell her she's deserving of all of these things.
I'm not saying she's actually good at any of it, or that she's portraying an enviable version of anything she demands. She's not. She's ridiculous in every aspect, but because she only has sycophants in her personal circle and because Asa is (generally) quick with the delete button she doesn't have to hear reality to any degree.

Now look at what Limelife portrays to its lower-tier sellers and prospective huns as valuable: join us and you can go on these vacations and live in a show home and look beautiful! Join us and you can be popular and have fun experiences! Join us to change your life!
---

She brings in a significant portion of their household income at this point. Youtube views aren't cutting it anymore; even huge names like the Try Guys are moving away/branching out from YT due to declining earnings. If an actual corporation with professional money experts is struggling, dumbass Asa and his declining views are fucked.
Unfortunately, Pig's income is tied to the YouTube/Facebook FA viewers... surely her slime income has taken a hit when FA views go down..unless she is really making most of her income of a smaller group of hard core humpties... so she hasn't felt the decline in views yet??
---
View attachment 2958655Prissass called Omar. Said she's going on a cruise and needed it when she bar hops with her little boy.
I can't imagine pig wearing this with her redwoods in full view like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds pretty accurate. I also think Asa kisses her ass because she’s bringing in the dough. Honestly, I don’t know any man that would put up with all her getaways especially with a special needs daughter. She literally throws temper tantrums if all holidays aren’t over the top for her. He will continue this as long as she keeps supporting the family as to what they are accustomed to.
I think he does it because his livelihood relies on exploiting Abbie and being told hes a good dad. He likes being a provider when it benefits his ego. Ass has never cared about pleasing Priscilla. He only started doing that once she helped him open his business. Asa is a user and if he couldn’t use Priscilla he wouldn’t be doing most of this tit. He would be in and out of that house if it wasn’t for FA.

Reactions: 18
I think this is Twatty's latest diet drug, Lizzo. This is why she seems so emboldened about her girth lately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just be who you are. A 400lb lying witch. #72lbsdownmyass

1716757554689.png

1716757500730.png

PS. Your slimming filter hates your fingers. #fuckeduppinky

1716757710585.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately, Pig's income is tied to the YouTube/Facebook FA viewers... surely her slime income has taken a hit when FA views go down..unless she is really making most of her income of a smaller group of hard core humpties... so she hasn't felt the decline in views yet??
---

But....she's proud of her body...she's chunky and cute!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Check out how she photoshopped a chunk out of her waist away. Tell me again how much you love being "chunky" again Thilla.

1716758939131.png

1716758813059.png

1716758869733.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Don't they even bother to clean that Blackstone grill after using it? How long has that been sitting there. They are pigs.

1716764152280.png

---
Doesn't look to me like they're cuting back on the food at all. Enough food there for 12 people.

1716764273682.png

1716764409338.png

---

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don't they even bother to clean that Blackstone grill after using it? How long has that been sitting there. They are pigs.

View attachment 2959227
---
Doesn't look to me like they're cuting back on the food at all. Enough food there for 12 people.

View attachment 2959231

View attachment 2959233
---
Between the amount of food that they had for dinner and the amount of booze left over in the RV, I'd say this is a summer of epic weight gain. There was a bottle of liquor on the RV kitchen island, which had to be new, plus the explosion of liquor in the fridge, WTAF!! I actually surprised that they'd leave ANY hooch behind after an RV trip 🥴 His auto repair is going to run into THOUSANDS!!!! Time hustle, Twatty. Better get those bundles and glow drops out the door ASAP😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Piggy really doesn't want to spend time with sweaty Ass and her Honking daughter 🙄 This video really highlighted that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---

Not even backwards, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone watching P’s live with Brittani and Brittany? Very obnoxious.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.