Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiebean70

She always says how great that she doesn’t have a 9 to5 and can work when she wants. imagine that she shilling constantly to get those goals. She even works on family vacations. NO THANKS!!🙂↔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Its vanity sizing. An 18/20 with Bloom Chic is probably a 24/26 by normal standards.
And shes so fucking stupid that she actually believes shes an 18! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
5 pounds, y’all. As in one, two, three, four, FIVE pounds.
5 lbs where, Pig? The arms? Which one? The neck? Same question. The gunt? All over?
Fiiiiive lbs and it will fit perfectly.
Maybe we have it all wrong y’all. Ignorance may really be bliss. 🤔
IMG_2949.jpeg

ETA!
OH MY GAWD!
What is this? A nightmare? The camel toe has a camel toe. What in the okra eating, hotdog inhaling, hooch slurping hell is going on?
IMG_2953.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
And, by the way her Rolex fits we know her forearms are huge and they still look tiny compared to the ham hocks. Just imagine the site of them irl.
I can’t lie, I would like to see them irl. I would be the rude ass b staring at her and studying those slabs of pork. Surely, I am not the only curious human. 🤣

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Just be who you are. A 400lb lying witch. #72lbsdownmyass

1716757554689.png

1716757500730.png

PS. Your slimming filter hates your fingers. #fuckeduppinky

1716757710585.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
I just wish that J & D cared enough to do something about Abbie's situation. They do seem to love her & they are very good with her, but I guess for 2 days a year that's all they can spare. All I can imagine is how different Ab's life would be if she lived with those people at their property.
I think about that, but then I also think about how AW treats people who give him critiques or questions him, especially about Abbie. Maybe J and D had to make the tough decision years ago to give space. I can see AW being the type to be able to sever ties completely, even with his own mother. It could be J and D toe the line just to stay in Abbies life, even if it's just short visits. Idk. But, we all know asa is a REALLY nasty person, that's a fact.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Oh lordy! Glow drops, Vitamin C and trailer sweat are not doing her any favors. And what about that hair mask?

IMG_9874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
she is doomed to fail in her quest for weight loss & gain fitness.
That right there is all that needed to be said.

Until she gets a whole pile of psychological help that she's clearly unwilling to participate in, she is doomed to fail. She can try the ozempic route, she can do a few laps in the pool, but Priscilla will fail unless she gets actual, specialized therapy to manage her addictions.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am betting that they are going on this trip come hell or high water.
Part of this trip is to meet up with one of the SL downline besties for their birthday.
Plus P cant wait to eat her way through Amish country.
And they cant fly- Abbie is way too big to manage on an airplane now.
She'll have Asa pull that RV himself if needed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ben Franklin said it best: “Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.”

• Heart
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Neither of them can take a full week off of work. Priscilla constantly says you can work Slimelife from anywhere but she forgets to tell you she is constantly working to maintain the income they need to support her addictions and their lifestyle. Same with Asa. He has to put out vlogs almost every day just to keep his view count from falling off the cliff. My company encourages us to take time away from the office. I'm not answering emails and I direct people to another colleague if it is an emergency. I still get paid when I'm on vacation and I'm not working. These two have created this life where they're on this hamster wheel of constantly having to do their stupid vlogs and MLM to afford their addictions and household expenses. I believe Asa is suffering from extreme burnout but he can't show it in the vlogs or with that lazy cunt he is married to. If this next daycare they put Abbie in fails, I think Asa is going to lose his shit. He's not getting any younger and he is overweight and out of shape. I am sure there are days where he thinks he just can't do it anymore but he has to keep this shitshow going and it is why he is such a mean SOB. I think he would have loved to buy property near Jessica and Dan but the cow he is married to needs to be by her Mommy and step-daddy. There is no reason for them to stay in JAX and with the profit they would make off selling Moldy Manor, they could buy a good chunk of land in NC. They could probably even have a house built for them and a separate place for Abbie where they could bring in someone to care for her during the day. They screwed Abbie's future up all because that lazy cunt wanted to live in that part of JAX and display her cheap deco.

I take Mounjaro for my Type 2 diabetes and because I am diabetic, the medication doesn't work the same for me as all these other people who are taking it for weight loss. I have changed my diet by eating mostly non-processed foods. Since March, I have lost 25 pounds. It's not the shot that is making me lose weight, it's the change in my diet. The shot for some may decrease their appetite but that is temporary. And those who are not diabetic can't stay on the shot forever. I hope once I get down to my goal weight, I will have reversed the diabetes. My initial AC1 was at 12 which is awful. At my last doctor's visit, my AC1 was at 6.4. I don't care how many shots Priscilla gives herself, and that is if she is taking any of these weight loss medications, I don't think there is a chance in hell she will keep the weight off because of her food addiction. She may drop a few pounds but the shot is not the cure to what she suffers from. She's lazy and doesn't want to put in the work to actually lose weight in a healthy way.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
The only reason they're going on this RV trip is because FA is tanking and Atha is desperate to get views. You don't hear Priscilla saying she is tho ethided to be going on this trip. She is dreading it and the only reason she agreed to go is because they can eat out all the time and she gets to visit her Huns up north. I think she's making Atha give Jessica the quail eggs as payback for the sourdough starter :ROFLMAO:

Atha is an incredibly stupid man. All the lies they've told over the years would eventually catch up to them which they have and, in turn, turned off viewers. People don't like to be lied to and when they realize you're a liar, they don't want to have anything to do with you. Atha thinks he's slick but in reality, he is a uneducated, short, insecure fat man who is now relegated to the full time care of not only his disabled daughter but the lazy beast he is married to. He deserves everything he is getting now in life and especially after abandoning his 1st daughter.

• Heart