Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Holly wood! “Oooh dear! I’m melting like a snow cone in Phoenix! “——Mrs. Doubtfire
IMG_9893.jpeg

IMG_9892.jpeg

@Monkey1651 : on the same wavelength, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

KateK

VIP Member
Oh these "teenagers".. being lazy like regular teenagers... these children....um.. Asshat... you have two adults... one has profound ID ...and the other one.. who knows what's wrong with him..... but stop the "children"/teenager narrative.

Isn't it the cutest that Abbie has Mom's same hairstyle... um No.. it isn't ... Pig looks so stupid with her aunt Bee hair and Abbie looks unkempt.

Cart ride Cart ride Cart ride (I mean cookie cookie cookie)... notice how they got into Pig's big obese mobile.. can Pig ride in the cart anymore now that she is so obese?

LOL.. Asshat you are ALWAYS rewarding for negative things.... the ONLY reason Abbie does anything is to get a "reward"..IE ... junk food.
and Abbie isn't way on down the road.. idiot... you are STILL at the beginning of the road..

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bogey

VIP Member
I think it was idiotic of him to stage the egg training like an Easter egg hunt. Abbie never got into that and I feel like that's what she may associate with collecting the quail eggs. She'll check out like she always does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
I thought I’d have a little delve back into fatty world. I’ve barely watched any for the best part of 2 years. It’s crazy to see how little has changed in the vlogs. HOW is anyone still watching seriously??! It’s just a rehash of the same topics- ‘look how much Priscilla does’, paperwork, RV tours, random activities Asa gets Abbie doing in the name of independence, pricilla showing off her ‘fancy’ lifestyle.

I watched three vlogs and I think all of them featured at some point piggy wedged into her supersize armchair scrolling on her phone and pretending to be interested in her husband and child. If it’s even possible pricilla has got more lazy. Prime example was them getting ready to go away…Asa sorting out the RV, the garden, the animals, Abbie. What has pricilla done? Packed her own things and put a couple of things out for Abbie. And she has a go at Isiah for not brining down her suitcase! She has to take a suitcase instead of a duffel bag ‘because it doesn’t go with the aesthetic’ (her words!) I just can’t with her

on the plus side, I did enjoy the most recent vlogs at the grandparents. Nothing to do with the Asa or pricilla but the grandparents are just lovely genuine, down to earth and are so good and gentle with Abbie. And I love their garden too! On the other hand lazy pricilla lumbering around looking for a photo op at every given chance and to stuff her face.

• Heart
  • Sick

jacjos123

Happy Monday Tattlers. The Zoom Hearing concerning guardianship/court monitor report to start paying Abbie is tomorrow. Good Luck BITCHES( AKA Maass family)!!!!!

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
The more I watch their vlogs the more special needs she looks.

1717936482421.png

She can't fit in a regular chair, or a kayak. She can't walk down stairs easily. She's not living her best life. Her fat is holding her back from life. Sad thing is she could care less.

1717936906083.png

• Haha
  • Wow
So Pig claims she is 76 lbs down - her max weight loss she boasted about was 105 lbs so that means she has only gained 29lb (I.e. 2 stone). Give me a break - I reckon she has gained at least 140 lb. What a big fat liar!

• Heart

Shadergirl

All this hoopla and Abbie got a last thought back-pack and cheap clothes.
I thought the same thing. They go out to dinner all dressed up and can’t even think to dress Abbie nicely or do her hair…so sad! I always took pride in how my children were dressed and keeping them clean!!

• Heart
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
They bought food off a truck beside a motorway. Yuk! The lobster roll looked vile and the Mac and Cheese looked like spew in a tray. 🤮 Their travel vlogs are mostly going to be about the food they eat because they have very little interest in anything else.
I don’t think Fat Fuck is doing those shots, but I guess time will tell. She’s so addicted to food that it’s going to be a miserable holiday for her if she’s limited to what she can eat….and drink. Made even more miserable by Abbie’s ‘mood swings’.
I don’t follow Lauren, but I check her vlogs from time to time and even though she was or is doing those so called diet drugs, she has also been exercising a fair amount, doing gym workouts and going for walks. She also seems to be trying to make an effort to eat a bit healthier. Fat Fuck talked about walking more after her WLS, but that never materialised because she’s a lazy fucker. If she is on one of these drugs, then she’ll probably lose some weight, become even more insufferable as someone else mentioned earlier and then she’ll start eating and drinking loads again and gain even more weight than before.
Can you imagine living in a tin can on wheels, which has only one toilet, and choosing to eat seafood from a truck?

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Katie seems like a very nice woman and I feel so sorry she is involved with the Massholes. Priscilla is playing all of them, including Atha.

When Jessica and Dan decide it's time to cook the goose, I hope she sends it special express to Priscilla with a note that says it's time your goose got cooked, bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Idc if Ass does his job as a father. Gender doesn’t matter when its family BUT squeezing her in tight leggings is a choice.
Being that Abbie is being raised in a two parent family, there is an age ( many years ago) where it would be more appropriate for Abbie's hygienic needs to be met by her mother. If they are going with the narrative that Abbie is a typical 18 year old girl, having her father or her brother bathing and toileting her is absolutely uncalled for, except for extreme circumstances. Twatty is such a poor excuse for a mother and no matter how much she cries that she's " a good Mom" or how many bullshit vlogs he does reminding people that we only see a snippet of their day, we see enough to know that she's checked out and he's about to burn out.
I'm wondering if Abbie is put in tight leggings to stop her from digging and shredding her Pullups? Even if that is the reason, there is no reason not to put loose lounge wear or a skirt or dress on Abbie to protect her modesty.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Thank you for confirming what I heard. Cilla lacks any empathy. I hope the honking trip is miserable for her.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Has this always been inside PigrillaGodzilla, but we just didn't see this earlier on in the early days of FA?
Don't underestimate how an MLM like Limelife can change a person.

There's a reason MLMs use tactics exactly like NRMs/cults - the results are virtually indistinguishable.
Jonestown, Manson Family, Sc*entology, NXIVM, Moonies, Heaven's Gate, groypers, Branch Davidians, etc etc etc: followers weren't always "like that." They were, by and large, just regular people. They were like you and I, and then they heard something they liked or felt they gained something from a cult or cultlike group, and as time passed under the group's influence that regular person changed completely.

Look at what Priscilla actually values.
The joke is that she only values food and alcohol, of course, but look beyond that. She demands a Southern Living home, jetsetting vacations, stylish clothing and accessories, dining out at nice and/or trendy and/or potentially memeable restaurants, experiences that are currently popular in the moment (whether that's shark-coochie boards or selfie studios or the c-walk), the boss babe/business owner aesthetic - including the perceived power that comes with it, and, at the core of everything, surrounding herself with yes-men and -women who tell her she's deserving of all of these things.
I'm not saying she's actually good at any of it, or that she's portraying an enviable version of anything she demands. She's not. She's ridiculous in every aspect, but because she only has sycophants in her personal circle and because Asa is (generally) quick with the delete button she doesn't have to hear reality to any degree.

Now look at what Limelife portrays to its lower-tier sellers and prospective huns as valuable: join us and you can go on these vacations and live in a show home and look beautiful! Join us and you can be popular and have fun experiences! Join us to change your life!
---
I don't really understand the hold she has over her family.

She brings in a significant portion of their household income at this point. Youtube views aren't cutting it anymore; even huge names like the Try Guys are moving away/branching out from YT due to declining earnings. If an actual corporation with professional money experts is struggling, dumbass Asa and his declining views are fucked.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Every summer Abbie gets burned and they blame it on her meds. They need to get her the long sleeve swimsuits that cover her chest and back to avoid the burning. Surely they have heard of these. Instead of looking at the cute sundresses that they were just looking at that would not be practical for Abbie invest in a bathing suit that the poor thing won’t fry in.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Asa thinks he's an actor.
Mustering up teary eyes while discussing how P has such a way of explaining things to Abbie, and visiting the cemetery for Memorial Day.
Give me a break.
But he is an actor, we just see right through it. The humpers and other fans fall for it.

• Heart
  • Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I didn’t watch the vlog but did read a few comments. So the truck broke down and now they can’t haul their trailer? A lot of comments suggest they should rent a truck. He has replied to most of them and said it would cost thousands and they can’t afford it. :unsure: The same ppl who spent thousands on an egg grill?

• Haha
  • Sick