Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
He really does not need to put a psychological spin to everything. She doesn't need to be rewarded for every little thing either. So she wanted to go to Daily's all day. Big whoop. My guy wanted to go somewhere today after I came back from Walmart. I simply told him no, we're not going anywhere today, here's what you can do instead. Abbie has lost that little girl cuteness. She's now a very pudgy young adult through no fault of her own. No one would ever want to be filmed with their hair looking like that, when they first wake up, when they are sleeping, or like first thing in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Not to mention they are the grandparents, not parents, who also have their own adult disabled son living nearby. They also have other children and grands.
Abbie isn't everyones number one priority, nor should she be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
🎶Oh, Say can you seeeeee….🎶
Lady f‘ing Liberty right here folks.
Pig was glaring at that platter of kryptonite aka fruit.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
“Dive down there Abbie and get them… you use to when you was little” says Twatty

Why can’t Abbie just be allowed to enjoy her pool time like everyone else?? She has to be forced to perform over and over and over because her YouTube dad is a failure at life but refuses to admit failure in anything now that he’s been on YouTube for years.

Assa shows Princess P vacuuming the RV, yeah right we know the only reason she’s doing it must mean Abbie was with respite and Assa pitched this after their lunch “dates”

Princess P looked a damn mess in her dress. Definition of fugly.
Of course Assa has to show himself doing ‘manly things around the house’ on Memorial Day. He always has to play into a stereotype.

What the hell kind of noodle salad was she making with bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mayo and who knows what else????

How patriotic of them to STILL mobile order groceries to their house on Memorial Day.. thank you for your service. From Publix no less, which is less than a mile from their house.

Donna looking like hot mama in her two piece bikini and coverup had me laughing my ass off. Donna was the life of the party on Memorial Day.

“Priscilla’s been in here working her butt off” doing what?? Putting Tostito chips around her plastic dip platter?? Taking the pre cut fruit from Publix container and arranging it on a plastic platter?? Taking the pre packaged veggies from Publix and putting them on a platter? Taking the hot dogs out the package to the pan?? And she most likely didn’t even form the burger patties because we all know she doesn’t like touching stuff like that.

Sorry for the long rant, she’s SUCH a dweeb. Who can’t cook. Who can’t dress.. Or do much of ANYTHING. And wants the biggest reward and acknowledgments every time!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Katiebean70

Assa says it’ll cost 2k to rent a truck and that’s to expensive. That’s chump change for them!! Something else is going on for sure

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I'm not a fan either, but I peek in on her every few weeks to follow the weight loss, because I am a snarky asshole to the core. 😈:)😈
I enjoy seeing her lose, and seeing Big P continue to expand, because I know shes not happy for Lauren. I keep waiting for Lauren to visit them, but I doubt it will ever happen again. I think they've drifted from fat besties, to internet pals. Being photographed next to Lauren right now would probably cause the Beast to stroke out. All the comments! All complimenting Lauren, and a few bold people calling out P's WLS failure.
Also- Lauren said she started dieting at 409 pounds. She was not really much bigger than P, she just carried her weight in her middle while P carries it all over. So for Lauren to admit 409? Anyone remember that liar Priscilla claiming she started 320?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cracks me up!

But as an aside, many people smoke weed. It's legal in 24 states. We're long past the Reefer Madness era! 😎
I don’t smoke weed - I eat edibles! Lol! I have medical marijuana (cancer survivor) and I have a 1/4 of cookie or chocolate once a week or less. It’s also good for my post traumatic stress (domestic abuse survivor). I’m all kinds of survivor.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Pig is always a bitch when they visit Atha’s parents. I honestly believe she is forced to cut the drinking way back while they are there. She is not able to self medicate herself from feeling completely inadequate and it pisses her off.
I’m glad.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
That is about as low as you can go.. Pig making Kate blow up all those balloons...by herself..for HER birthday.. because it has to look really good so her fat Ass can take a bunch of highly filtered pictures in front of it. Then she laughs like a buffoon when she fell out of the boat..I'm sure that was humiliating and possibly scary and painful for her...OMG. do any of these people really like her?

Also.. I wonder if Pig and Ass's demeanor changes when they are VLOGGING versus when they are not... I bet they aren't appearing all happy and excited about everything... like they do when the cameras are on.
And that vapid waste of space standing there ignoring her intellectually disabled daughter while she records her "BFF" and her husband on the paddle boat. Abbie actually looked to have an interest as she came down to the boat launch a second time after going on it with her father. THAT HORRIBLE WOMAN couldn't care less! She ignored her and continued to cackle at her friend in her fake-ass high school girlfriend voice. I hate to do it, but I have to give ASS-a credit lately. He really does try with his daughter, and does EVERYTHING. I sensed authentic excitement from him when telling his bitch wife they'll have to get something similar for home since Abbie liked it. She ignored every last word.

He can tell us till he's blue in the face what a great and involved mom she is....it's so blatantly obvious that is a heap of crap.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Everyone vogue! I just can't with her. I don't know what was funnier her clothing haul fashion show or her being so out of breath.

1717016894137.png

1717016999289.png

1717017085016.png

1717017162808.png

1717017263880.png

Send her your email guys!

1717017348838.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
“You don’t see what you don’t see”
Right.
What we do see is Atha doing 18 months worth of laundry and fixing lunch while Pig lumbers in after being out somewhere…likely getting her hooves trimmed and painted…only to plop her ass in the chair. But hey….she does post thingth to instagram.
Pig does “activities” with Abbie. Does she now? What are those activities?
She does most of the kitchen clean up. Of course she does. That is where she loves to be…the kitchen. You know, where all the food is.
Women may be harsh towards others on the internet, but as a woman if Man Meow was busting his ass fixing a RV and making sure our vehicle was safe to drive on a trip that I wanted…the last thing he would could come home to is a mountain of laundry. If Atha can wrangle Sweet Girl and do house chores, so can Pig. Period.
If he feels so compelled to defend his litter mate to the point he needs to bring it up on a vlog that is based on “his perspective” how about less talky, more showy. Actions speak louder than words. Show the “activities” Atha. We only see what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa thinks he's an actor.
Mustering up teary eyes while discussing how P has such a way of explaining things to Abbie, and visiting the cemetery for Memorial Day.
Give me a break.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30