Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I can't wait for all the passive aggressive looks from Jessica to Pig. You could cut the air with a knife when those two are together. LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Tubby doesn't want to disturb the other campers with the hum of the generator but the wheeeeeeehoooo of his Beast is A-OK 😂 😂 Twatty must be reading here, she admitted that she's the one who most resembles a marshmallow😂 She really does nothing with or for Abbie. If this was the Love Boat, Tubby would be Captain Stubing, navigating the travel, Julie McCoy, making sure his passengers are entertained, Doc, making sure that Abbie is cared for, Isaac, tending bar for Twatty and of course, Gopher for taking care of everything else. Considering that he is in charge of every aspect of this trip, I have to say, Tubby seems to be having a much better time than that Twat he knocked up.
Of course she resembles a marshmallow. More like the Michelin man…but m’kay.
Her redwoods were astounding in this vlog.

IMG_6540.jpeg
IMG_6541.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Yes, @BellaBlueEyes, Big P has to steal the limelight! She even turned Katie’s 50th birthday party into a drunken SlimeLife commercial.

View attachment 2983069View attachment 2983070View attachment 2983071

What a wonderful group of friends. Oh, rest assured, they’re not just SlimeLife friends, they’re so much more to each other. Congratulations to the hun in the green, who didn’t get the memo or chose not to dress in black. I’d prefer to be out playing cornhole with the husbands than be with this ill-behaving, cackling mob.

The Live also turned into an advertisement for pork roll. How fitting, Piggy!

View attachment 2983074

Please join them and have lifelong sisters!

View attachment 2983076

Teacup checking out Piggy’s cat sphincter hair bun.

View attachment 2983077

View attachment 2983078View attachment 2983079View attachment 2983080
why is the sow the focal point of every single photo? Why is she doing "model" pulling faces & studying her fucking ugly hair do & avoiding any sign of congrats to the hun whose birthday it actually is??? AND WHY O WHY IS HER MOUTH ALWAYS WIDE OPEN?? (I suppose it's handy, always ready for her keeper to throw food in there ...)

• Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Lip Shit Live: “ We’re thankful for the people who gave their lives so we could go out and barbecue today.”

IMG_7014.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Those shorts Abbie had on in today's vlog are extremely disturbing on every level.
Percillerpotamus apparently doesn't even look at her because if she did, she would have seen how perverse they looked.
Assa must get his sick thrills from dressing Abbie his toddler brained 19 year old, in short shorts so tight they're like skin.
He knows that Abbie has a "following" and he plays to them. Usually he plays very subtlety, but not with those hideous shorts.
He's giving the internet perverts what they want.
What a sick bastard.
There is no other explanation for those shorts. None.
You’re right about those shorts! Obnoxiously tight and the vlog shots that linger on her butt are disgusting.

IMG_6817.jpeg
IMG_6822.jpeg

Regarding Abbie’s egg collection: Why train her while she is eating a snack? Why put plastic eggs on the mantle when that doesn’t mimic the coop? You could have used the empty rabbit hutch coop for practice if necessary. Why is she allowed to go out to the coop with bare feet? Abbie frequently put her fingers to her mouth while collecting eggs. Why start poking her and asking her if she wanted to wrestle while you’re still in possession of a basket of eggs? I can assume after transferring the collected eggs to a fresh carton, Abbie wasn’t instructed to wash her hands with soap and water. Ugh!

• Sick
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
1000031766.jpg

She can remember the sunscreen when she needs a 🌞 dropped in the comments, but can't be bothered to remember it for her special needs daughter. She better be worried about those moles.

• Angry
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
New video

Love how he says "who knew?" after saying that running small errands daily has helped with anxiety. Hey Ass, I KNEW. Your son who has supposedly taken some psychology courses should've known too as it is called "Continuous Safe Exposure". We did this for months to help with our son's severe anxiety. This is what exposure therapy is supposed to look like. I mean, you know, we did this back when our guy was 12-13 and we slowly increased things in small increments. We still do this but have earned his trust enough to where it doesn't take as much time. How are you just NOW using or hearing of this approach??

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I think it was idiotic of him to stage the egg training like an Easter egg hunt. Abbie never got into that and I feel like that's what she may associate with collecting the quail eggs. She'll check out like she always does.
I don't understand why Asshat is determined to link Abbie with the Quail.. I'm guessing it's all for content. He is having her handle eggs with potential E-Coli on them.. which could end up in her mouth... the eggs are extremely fragile..more so then even chicken eggs, she will NEVER be able to deal with the quail or eggs without Asshat standing right next to her orchestrating every move.. and his gentle, gentle ...etc.

I also suspect whether those eggs are actually from HIS quail.. I think you can buy them at some stores. Thats a lot of eggs for those few quail he has..... I also wonder about the baby...if he bought it... and how does he feed it? How many have died from them handling them like that? They are so tiny... do they have to get up in the middle of the night to feed them? Does the mother reject them once they are handled by humans? Notice he never talks about these things.

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Asa thinks he's an actor.
Mustering up teary eyes while discussing how P has such a way of explaining things to Abbie, and visiting the cemetery for Memorial Day.
Give me a break.
You know if Pig was having such a "touching" discussion of Memorial Day with Abbie... Ass would have gotten that on camera.... and visiting the cemetery for Memorial Day.... what cemetery was he planning on visiting..? No way does Pig understand Memorial Day..(obviously by how they celebrate it).. and no way would Abbie understand a word of it...she would be asking for cookies the whole time.

I also dont remember Abbie ever "swimming"... at most she STIMMED which propelled her body a bit in the water..... I was a little impressed that she figured out how to pick up the rings with her foot to keep her from having to go underwater.

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
You’re right. I watched the Lip Shit Live last night. She claimed that the importance of having a downline (my words, not hers) is that she can just delegate the emotional cases to someone else. Sweet. I’m confident however that her entire downline is made responsible for handling Big P’s emotional dilemmas. “Stop the presses, I’m having a moment! Gather round and pour me another tequila!“
What a complete and utter cunt. That woman doesn't have a nice bone in her deformed, 400 pound body.

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
She actually said "Don't forget what we are celebrating today. We are so thankful that people gave up their lives so that we can go out and barbecue today."

What the fuck? What an insult to all of the men and women who died while serving our Country.

View attachment 2960461

View attachment 2960480
View attachment 2960483
View attachment 2960484
View attachment 2960485
She looks absolutely ridiculous. This is a solemn day to reflect and remember, not to have meat over a fire pit, crack open a Bud and dress like Honey Freaking Boo Boo on the Fourth of July. Even Mama June is disgusted with that slob's vulgar display. It is Memorial Day, not Independence Day.

1716838052128.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
How is the Pig going to even get into that caravan (I'm sorry but it is not a RV) as the step in is attached to the thing rather than being freestanding and I dont think will be able to cope with her weight repeatedly and then into a tiny shower area let alone get into the Pig bedroom. It will be amusing to say the least.
I must admit, I do get quite giddy when there is a Honking Across America tour scheduled for us to enjoy 😂 😂 At what point will Summer be flown in to give Twatty her much needed "Me, Me, Me, Me, Me time"? I can't wait to watch Twatty lumbering about in the kitchen😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart