Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
That would be so funny! The last time I went and toured the camps was several years ago, my mom had mobility issues so we usually chilled on the patio or at the top of the hill.

Hmm...just checked my schedule and I am off that weekend. I have other plans for the first day of the reenactment, but maybe I could be there for the second.
If you do come…Look for my Nattyduke card and if you find me, please introduce yourself! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9

derr1117

VIP Member
---
Still watching…Did they just say they’re coming to my state for five days??? Oh my gosh! Thank goodness we’ll be leaving and heading to the West Coast for a week. I would likely be able to smell them from my house 🤢
have they come and gone? I gave em your address 😆😆😆😆 told them to stay away from Atlantic County. Well, go to Atlantic City they’ll fit right in 😆😆😆
---
Monmouth County? Are you familiar with the annual Battle of Monmouth Reenactment that takes place at Monmouth Battlefield Park in Manalapan?
Wifey originally from here has never heard of this
---
Ha!! 50 bucks to the first Jersey girl Tattler to get a pic with them.
---
or boy Derr can play too!
---

We will figure it out 😊
---

Oh wow. Both of you will be there?
<—-NO girl parts here 😆

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
Oh wow! Imagine if I’ve talked to you at our tent?
We didn’t participate last year, but have in the past and will be back this year.
That would be so funny! The last time I went and toured the camps was several years ago, my mom had mobility issues so we usually chilled on the patio or at the top of the hill.

Oh wow. Both of you will be there?
Hmm...just checked my schedule and I am off that weekend. I have other plans for the first day of the reenactment, but maybe I could be there for the second.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member

Sweetums

VIP Member
Oh these "teenagers".. being lazy like regular teenagers... these children....um.. Asshat... you have two adults... one has profound ID ...and the other one.. who knows what's wrong with him..... but stop the "children"/teenager narrative.

Isn't it the cutest that Abbie has Mom's same hairstyle... um No.. it isn't ... Pig looks so stupid with her aunt Bee hair and Abbie looks unkempt.

Cart ride Cart ride Cart ride (I mean cookie cookie cookie)... notice how they got into Pig's big obese mobile.. can Pig ride in the cart anymore now that she is so obese?

LOL.. Asshat you are ALWAYS rewarding for negative things.... the ONLY reason Abbie does anything is to get a "reward"..IE ... junk food.
and Abbie isn't way on down the road.. idiot... you are STILL at the beginning of the road..
And it probably has a fork in it.....

• Haha

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Hey Guyth!
I decided to listen to a bit of a Lipsmack Live today while I was scooping litter boxes. I figured since I was already dealing with some shit, why not add a little more.😂
I laughed when Pig said she looks back and is surprised at how much she has grown in 6 years. I thought, BOY…you got that right. You have grown…ALOT!
You said it, 🐽.
I had my cousins (11 & 13 yr old boys) keeping me company during my elderly care duties this past week. Mr. 11 year old was my tag…my shadow. He now uses the words hoof and hooves instead of foot and feet. He knows nothing of Pig Maassive, but he likes that I call them hooves, so it stuck. He did see a FA video in my YT line up. He had a confused look on his face when he asked me…You watch that? LOL! I said…meh…sometimes. He seemed relieved.
In other news, I was down the street trading venison for milk, butter and strawberry jam this morning. We rode out to visit a bunch of Pig’s cousins and some of their newest offspring. Cute little piglets. I am confident Cousin Pig has spread the word about my tomfoolery here on tattle. I was sweet talking this big sow that was laying in her water trough. A 200 ish pounder. A smaller Maassive. She proceeded to start wallering around and splashed nasty ass, horrid smelling pig water all over me. A water hose was required for cleanup. I blame the Florida swine. Always.
Love y’all! Thank you very much for your uplifting messages and encouragement earlier this week. I pray all of you are having a magnificent weekend.
❤
Hey Guyth!
I decided to listen to a bit of a Lipsmack Live today while I was scooping litter boxes. I figured since I was already dealing with some shit, why not add a little more.😂
I laughed when Pig said she looks back and is surprised at how much she has grown in 6 years. I thought, BOY…you got that right. You have grown…ALOT!
You said it, 🐽.
I had my cousins (11 & 13 yr old boys) keeping me company during my elderly care duties this past week. Mr. 11 year old was my tag…my shadow. He now uses the words hoof and hooves instead of foot and feet. He knows nothing of Pig Maassive, but he likes that I call them hooves, so it stuck. He did see a FA video in my YT line up. He had a confused look on his face when he asked me…You watch that? LOL! I said…meh…sometimes. He seemed relieved.
In other news, I was down the street trading venison for milk, butter and strawberry jam this morning. We rode out to visit a bunch of Pig’s cousins and some of their newest offspring. Cute little piglets. I am confident Cousin Pig has spread the word about my tomfoolery here on tattle. I was sweet talking this big sow that was laying in her water trough. A 200 ish pounder. A smaller Maassive. She proceeded to start wallering around and splashed nasty ass, horrid smelling pig water all over me. A water hose was required for cleanup. I blame the Florida swine. Always.
Love y’all! Thank you very much for your uplifting messages and encouragement earlier this week. I pray all of you are having a magnificent weekend.
❤
How far out in the country are you trading food? If I weren't a vegetarian I would be 100% envious as opposed to 98%>. It sounds so peaceful and wonderful.
---
They really need to put sunscreen on Abbie

I thought Hurricane Sandy was in 2012 not 2023? Maybe you are thinking about a different hurricane that hit that region last year. I could be wrong though
Sandy was in 2012. It was October so later for a hurricane here. I think it was seasons J&M was referring to.
---
How far out in the country are you trading food? If I weren't a vegetarian I would be 100% envious as opposed to 98%>. It sounds so peaceful and wonderful.
---

Sandy was in 2012. It was October so later for a hurricane here. I think it was seasons J&M was referring to.
Oops. Just read her follow up post

Last edited:

Stripe69

VIP Member
If
I don't think Pig's boobies are really that small...it just looks like they are because they are smaller than the gunt
(so you might get a photo or 2)
---

Why TF was Abbie dressed in those skin tight lavender shorts??????
she poops you will be able to see it, wearing those shorts
---
That is
I don't think Pig's boobies are really that small...it just looks like they are because they are smaller than the gunt
---

Abby’s I couldn’t hive a fuck face.
---
That is
---

Abby’s I couldn’t give a fuck face.

• Haha

Shadergirl

I find it almost creepy when Ass mentions what people in the comments say. Get some real friends to talk to.
And don't get me started with all the time spent on those damn suitcases.
This family thinks they are so special and they are, just not in the way they are thinking.
---

Yup. 5 days in Jersey they said. I doubt they will be near me but...
---

Who are they?
Where in Jersey I wonder?
---
I am thinking Wildwood/Cape May. Just keep them out of Monmouth Co plese and thank you
No, not Cape May!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I’ve gone many a time, it’s a two-day event, they leave you with a cliffhanger in the middle 😂
Oh wow! Imagine if I’ve talked to you at our tent?
We didn’t participate last year, but have in the past and will be back this year.

Reactions: 8

elly199

Anyone know why Isaiah isn’t with them on this vacation? I’m just wondering I haven’t really been paying attention or watching their videos

Reactions: 7

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Monmouth County? Are you familiar with the annual Battle of Monmouth Reenactment that takes place at Monmouth Battlefield Park in Manalapan?
I havent but that sounds like something I would like to see. I am going to Google it when I leave here. Have you been?

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member

I've made plans already to go Saturday :(

• Sad

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Interesting that you see Ass do all this stuff outside the RV to get ready then when he comes inside he lists all the stuff Pig does inside. So we as viewers don’t continually think Ass does all the work while Pig does nothing. So she has showered, dressed, makeup, etc. and supposedly she gets Abbie ready. He turns the camera towards Abbie and she looks disheveled, hair a mess, not bathed or dressed except in what she slept in. So all that time, while Ass did multiple things outside the RV which had to take considerable time. Pig got herself ready. The next jump cut, Abbie is cleaned up and dressed. Wonder who did that? 🤔🧐 It would make more sense to get Abbie ready, then shower and dress yourself, makeup , etc. Assuming Pig gets Abbie ready as they want us to believe. Pig’s not going to get Abbie ready after putting on her makeup etc….she’d get all sweaty from the effort. I’m thinking they probably didn’t bathe Abbie either but I could be wrong. Easier to wait til they get to the air bnb.
I enjoy that the pics of your son reminds me of a top view of Charlie Brown.

Reactions: 6