Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Pig’s batwing fins reminded me of while she parted the sea of the cement pond. Even though she was heaving those redwood branches out of the water the best she could, the wing fins never fully emerged. I was feeling like a stingray was suitable…she could spread those wings out and glide through the water…but there is the gunt. So no..I’m stumped. A giant jelly fish is the next best sea creature that comes to mind. Oh whale. Happy Saturday, Tattlers. ❤
View attachment 2956840
A stingray is too graceful and slim... how about a cross between a stingray and a swimming manatee?
IMG_1322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Noir Fan

VIP Member
When I see A express emotion over Abbie like he did in the go-cart, I can’t help but think of his other daughter and how that relationship will never be. There could have been some kind of meet-up which both of them missed out on. I wonder if he realizes that he is a father of three.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Who still thinks Pig is using the weight loss shot after watching that? Also...no doubt her downline came from FA humpties.

I am impressed those big women can walk much.. but maybe they. just walked far enough to find food.
You see Pig almost fall out of her chair? 😂😂😂 That chair was seconds away from rocketing out from underneath her. RIP lawn furniture.

• Haha

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I'm also impressed with Abbie indeed it was problem solving skills. Good for ASSa who thinks he is training a dolphin to do tricks just because she did them when she was young. You stopped for a long time and now you want her to perform again. These people just do not get the idea of follow through and consistency. Do it every day and she would remember it. Let her fix her seat belt and it becomes muscle memory. Let her fix her cereal and pour her own milk. Let her find those Quail eggs on her own so she can also get the sensory input instead of standing there with the basket. I saw in the previous vlog Ass was like Abbie come let's cut the lettuce (or something) for the salad...and she was not the least bit interested.

I agree with P when the Warty Toad tried to push her under water. Let her navigate on her own.

I mean iirc P and CCLB were the ones who taught Abbie how to swim those years back. Ass was probably out "fixin his exhaust pipe".

I can't stand their reasoning everytime Abbie no longer does something - oh she's a teenager.

Also, if she needs to sit on the floor to put on her shoes, put a goddamn chair in the mud room. Abbie once again problem solving by bringing her shoes to the living room to put them on. You go girl.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
1:00 a.m. and Teacup, Jamie and some husband I didn’t recognize picked up WaWa gas station pizza. Did they run out of groceries in less than 24 hours?!

View attachment 2983309
My goodness, can they eat. Whatever happened to Twatty's Shark- Cooter-Wheeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooo boards? Why on earth does Teacup worship Twatty so much? She is dressing like her and wearing horrid cheap and tacky earrings too. I have to say, the birthday girl looks really good for 50. She looks much fresher and younger than the rest of the Huns.

• Heart
  • Haha
God alone knows how much Pig spends on clothes - she seems to have a new outfit every vlog whilst poor Abbie wears the same old scruffy t-shirts and dreadful unflattering shorts.

And, I agree, Fat Boy does absolutely everything- he really is the Bitch Boy.

• Sad
  • Heart

ASD_Romy

Here's the action shot. I can't think of a more miserable way to spend my holidays than pretending to have fun with all of those absolute weirdos 🥴

Wow that looks lame. Normal people don't need to join MLMs to make friends. And I say that as a not normal person haha. Even I manage to have at least a couple friends. XD

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Jessica and Dan appear to be hardworking people. Pig sitting in the corner while they are working their land, baking cookies, bread, hamburger buns, chicken, soup, cleaning up scraps of shredded magazines, defines who this woman is. Both are very patient and loving to Abby. It's too bad they barely see her, there is zero reason why they couldn't make multiple trips a year for Abby to spend time with them. Instead MOTY flies all over the place for Slime events but can't take her kid to see Grandparents who take the time to do things with Abby and not just eat with her. Sad.....
It may be a mutual decision to have a brief stay once or twice a year. On another note: I admire Jessica and Dan’s work ethic. Their efforts shine through on their home and farm. I wish them many years of good health and happiness.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Geesh. I'm glad I was busy this week. A whole week devoted to this heifers birthday?!
I don't really understand the hold she has over her family.
She is the grossest, laziest, most selfish woman who treats them all like serfs in her kingdom.
Does she ever go out of her way for anyone elses birthday? Let alone a week?!
Hell no. She cooks them a dinner that SHE wants to eat, buys last minute thoughtless gifts and calls it a day.
God, I cant stand her.
She is seriously the most disgusting woman, inside and out. :sick: :mad::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The inside of the RV was 93 degrees.
Instead of watching her daughter for a couple hours, she had her go sit in that heat while Asa cleaned.
What a bitch!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Trahnier172

In Piggasaurus live last night, she says Asshat has been using 40 cure cream for 5 snd a half years, and he loves it (more than her, according to her reel🤣). My question is, if it works wonders on your hands, why does his hands still look gross after 5+ years of use?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
All those clothes of percillerpotamus hanging up all over the walls in that laundry room!! Sheesh.
The amount of clothes piled up on the dryer was unreal. They're such sloths. Everything was wrinkled af.
Do they wear every garment they own before they wash anything? 🤔
Do they wash Abbies shit pants with their stuff? Imagine a big load including shit pants. Do you reckon the load even gets clean? 🤔
Where do they store her shit pants until they get washed? 🤔 Are they just crammed in the bottom of a hamper?
Lawd have mercy!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Ughhh imagine going away on holiday and ending up near that bunch shouting down the river, big P repeatedly cackling away loudly at even the most mundane comment (proving she's living her best life :rolleyes:) she has no consideration for anyone else......perhaps others staying there went for some peace and quiet.

I'd be so pissed off if I'd spent a fair amount of money for a holiday and ended up right next door to them during the exact same week :oops:

Katie and her husband look fed up, I think they'd prefer to be somewhere else rather than in that house 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ midnight escape ➡ 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Billiarty

Chatty Member
1000053431.jpg

1000053432.jpg

1000053433.jpg

Ass says Abbie doesn't like the Italian ice so much so she gets the small Gelato.

Abbie eats soil. She'll eat anything no?

• Haha
  • Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
Everyone vogue! I just can't with her. I don't know what was funnier her clothing haul fashion show or her being so out of breath.

View attachment 2964079

View attachment 2964081

View attachment 2964083

View attachment 2964085
View attachment 2964090

Send her your email guys!

View attachment 2964097
It's a trap!!! Don't send your email, you'll get lipstick mamma emails for life!!!!!!
---
1000032026.jpg
1000032023.jpg

Per the site the model is a large, size 12. So, Pig is just 2 sizes bigger???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The toilet training has obviously been given up on. In the vlog when they collected Pig from the airport Abbie had 3 different pairs of shorts on in a time period of approx 6 hours.

• Sad
  • Haha