Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, camping has been rough. He has been in the throws of a tic storm for about 2 weeks now, and of course dealing with the anxiety over the end of school made things worse. On top of that, the weather today was rainy and windy so not great. With all those tics, he tends to go through phases of not drinking, which just added to the stress. One day can feel like a week. Each of us had our own little meltdowns as the stress just mounted. We thought about just going back home. But we didn't. We stuck out the first full day and the tics have finally let up. He smiled more. He's started drinking again. We got internet. Hopefully tomorrow we can walk around the campsite more than just going to the bathroom and back.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Katiebean70

I know it’s been said but it pisses me off. In her live with the other Huns she said she can’t handle emotional people. She says put your big girl panties on a get on with it. This coming from the woman who always cries! Boo hoo people don’t like me. Boo hoo people are criticizing my plant placement. Boo hoo people call me fat……and it goes on. Such a hypocrite!

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Is it me or does both Asswipe and Izzy sway/rock when they talk standing up? Like in the kitchen, or is is just Asswipe swaying the camera?
They sway as if they've been at sea for seven months and have just made it to dry land.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Here is Tubby, Boy Wonder and Maverick out on an adventure.

1716598993310.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
He's struggling to even get 20k views on his vlogs now. LMAO.

Pig doesn't look excited about this trip. It will be just the 3 of them. I think this is Asa's idea. She'll be with sweet girl 24/7, no respite for 3 weeks. Bring on the shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@Hotographer512
Hey Hot...everything okay with Wow???
Hey Cukes! Love you. ❤
I’m all good. Just busy. Mamaw Meow has been on Hospice since February. My Aunt, Uncle and I are caring for her. I have day duty, Mon-Fri, 9-5…sometimes 6. I essentially have a full time job for the first time in many years. It’s worth it, but it is quite the adjustment. This is all in addition to my everyday life, read taking care of a mini zoo. 😂 I may or may not have pulled a maassive maneuver and hired some part time farm help. I can’t work my busthneth from anywhere. Oh Whale. First world problems. I won’t vlog about it.
Anywho, when I do have a moment to breathe I have found that watching Atha and Pig has been the last thing I want to do right now.
I still pop in and catch the gossip from y’all.
I think Pig is on the shots. Wait for it. She is about to become a pompous slut just like she was when she lost 20 lbs in 2019.
She will still be 600 lbs one day, I just know it. 😂

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Wow you guys. Just wow. Pig must have made some kind of deal with Ass that she would do absolutely no work whatsoever if she had to go on this camping trip. Unbelievable. As some of you have already noticed and stated. Ass does the driving, navigating, work on the RV and truck, and takes care of Abbie. I don’t know how he can stand it. They finally get to the camp site, Ass says he’s tired. Abbie is still up shredding paper but Fatso has put herself to bed after a long day of being on her cell phone ….leaving Ass to deal with Abbie all day long. I quit halfway through the vlog. I’ve seen enough. It’s depressing to watch. Glad the Pig is all tucked in in her cozy comforter. Pig in a blanket. Happy as a clam. She doesn’t have a care in the world. It’s like she’s checked out from being a mom, wife , just living the life of a royal pig selling shit.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Piggy’s purple bra had a solid three minutes of airtime in today‘s vlog post.

IMG_7066.jpeg
IMG_7067.jpeg

Size 18/20:

IMG_7071.jpeg

Tattlers talked about the volume of paperwork needed to accommodate their children with autism. So AssA has to talk about the paperwork he is working on for Abbie’s “school” plan for the fall. Hmmm.

Its always lovely to see AssA close a vlog with a poonami hammock shot.

IMG_7078.jpeg

And now for something completely different: we currently don’t have a companion animal. I’ve enjoyed the photos of your dear dogs, cats, donkeys, etc. through the years. Tonight I share a photo outside my window. A year-old buck wandered into our small suburban backyard for a rest. He’s a cutie and his ears kept moving as I chatted with him.

IMG_9160.jpeg

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Omg I was just gonna post this! She's got a group of big uns there....Here's a similar picture
The more pics I see of Piggy like this, the more I’m convinced she’s an attention whore. And immature. So very immature.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oooohhhh....miss piggy was PISSED that Abbie was having a mood and ruined her chance to thop and eat. Hahahah bitch...this is your life FOREVER.
Yes! And did you catch her face when Abbie poured the syrup? I thought she was going to smack her. What a rude bitch, to act that way in someone elses house!

And Abbie is having mood swings and behaviors.
He cant be surprised- their last RV trip was so bad that they were close to going home before the first week even ended.
I'm not insulting Abbie.
I'm insulting the idiot that thinks its a good idea to keep doing this to her. She isn't going to "age out" of this, no matter how he wishes she would!

• Heart
  • Sad

What the ....

VIP Member
Hey Guyths! Can you believe it? I made my goal of watching 31 days of the Pimpin'Shit Mama's scamathon. And let me tell you, I was not a fan.
N O T A F A N
(Especially after the statement of people sacrificing their lives so she can BBQ - hard to find humor after that!)
But I did it! Enjoy...or not... lol
Screenshot_20240530-223145~2.png
Screenshot_20240530-223914~3.png
Screenshot_20240530-224400~3.png
Screenshot_20240530-230035~4.png
Screenshot_20240530-230639~3.png
Screenshot_20240530-231758~4.png
Screenshot_20240531-233035~3.png
Screenshot_20240531-234811~3.png
Screenshot_20240601-001123~3.png
Screenshot_20240601-002915~3.png
Screenshot_20240601-003603~3.png
Screenshot_20240601-004030~4.png
Screenshot_20240601-092123~4.png
Screenshot_20240601-100958~5.png
Screenshot_20240601-101837~2.png
Screenshot_20240601-102116~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Extreme mood swings!!
Go Abbie.
I hope these extreme mood swings happen daily.
Percillerpotamus will be beside herself. 😆
She will not be able to deal with it. On vacation there's nowhere to run, no where to hide and I love it.
Wait until Abbie has severe mood swings at Percillerpotamus's friends house. 😆 THAT ought to be great.
Onward and upward, traveling Hambeasts. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said but it pisses me off. In her live with the other Huns she said she can’t handle emotional people. She says put your big girl panties on a get on with it. This coming from the woman who always cries! Boo hoo people don’t like me. Boo hoo people are criticizing my plant placement. Boo hoo people call me fat……and it goes on. Such a hypocrite!
She's too stupid to be allowed on the internet honestly. This buoyant bitch threw a fit over not getting an Easter basket. She needs to take her own advice. She's always blubbering at the drop of a hat. Stupid tub.

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Guyth!
I decided to listen to a bit of a Lipsmack Live today while I was scooping litter boxes. I figured since I was already dealing with some shit, why not add a little more.😂
I laughed when Pig said she looks back and is surprised at how much she has grown in 6 years. I thought, BOY…you got that right. You have grown…ALOT!
You said it, 🐽.
I had my cousins (11 & 13 yr old boys) keeping me company during my elderly care duties this past week. Mr. 11 year old was my tag…my shadow. He now uses the words hoof and hooves instead of foot and feet. He knows nothing of Pig Maassive, but he likes that I call them hooves, so it stuck. He did see a FA video in my YT line up. He had a confused look on his face when he asked me…You watch that? LOL! I said…meh…sometimes. He seemed relieved.
In other news, I was down the street trading venison for milk, butter and strawberry jam this morning. We rode out to visit a bunch of Pig’s cousins and some of their newest offspring. Cute little piglets. I am confident Cousin Pig has spread the word about my tomfoolery here on tattle. I was sweet talking this big sow that was laying in her water trough. A 200 ish pounder. A smaller Maassive. She proceeded to start wallering around and splashed nasty ass, horrid smelling pig water all over me. A water hose was required for cleanup. I blame the Florida swine. Always.
Love y’all! Thank you very much for your uplifting messages and encouragement earlier this week. I pray all of you are having a magnificent weekend.
❤

• Heart

Silverlady

Solomon Mitchell
You should be wondering why your friends are allowing you to wander around at a huge weight and influencing your daughter to gain weight. My goodness girl you blew your weight loss surgery. What a shame.

Jo Ann Solomon Mitchell hi are you new here? We won’t be talking about my daughter and her weight be cause she’s perfect. Since when is it okay to talk about people’s bodies and weight? She was a little girl who grew up into a young lady. I don’t think you weigh the same as you did at 7 either do you? First of all I am 72 pounds down from when I went in for my weightloss surgery so I would disagree that I blew anything. There is no need to come on my page and bash anyone. How about go back to posting your crap for sale on fb marketplace.

OMG, the old bitch I swear keeps these comments on to stir up the slavish muppets that follow her. She's a bitch, ain't she. but then we all knew that .

• Haha
  • Angry

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
So we came home a few days early. Not because of anything related to our guy not handling it-he was doing pretty darn good. He used the camp bathrooms with no issues, aside from showering-he did not shower (but we did...lol). The weather was just not very cooperative and it was supposed to rain every day from here on out-so we decided to pack up early instead of having to deal with a wet tent. Anyway, UNLIKE Pig, I actually helped with set up and tear down and so did our boy. We are definitely going camping again-just for a shorter time. Anyway, now to get cleaned up and catch up on the Maassives.

• Heart