Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
He's struggling to even get 20k views on his vlogs now. LMAO.

Pig doesn't look excited about this trip. It will be just the 3 of them. I think this is Asa's idea. She'll be with sweet girl 24/7, no respite for 3 weeks. Bring on the shitshow.
She's used to staying in hotels with service now. Who would want to live in a warm, squeezy and mouldy RV and its not something she enjoys because she has to cook and clean. It's clearly for Ass's content.

About that fridge, it was irresponsible of them to leave food, sauces in the fridge after their last trip. They are wasteful, irresponsible and careless people and it shows. And I'm not surprised why Isaiah turned out this way. He can't get it together, can't wake up on his own, doesn't ensure his one wheeler (and phone) is charged before going out. His parents give him their cars to drive and he speed dials his father for any car issues.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Happy Monday Tattlers. The Zoom Hearing concerning guardianship/court monitor report to start paying Abbie is tomorrow. Good Luck BITCHES( AKA Maass family)!!!!!
The fact that they are currently traveling, filming Abbie, and using clickbait titles with her pic in the thumbnail to draw in viewers shows that they aren't taking this seriously at all.
I wish the judge could see last nights vlog as it was particularly bad, in my opinion.
Asa dragging Abbie all over the farm while trying over and over to force feed her fruit and peas was terrible. He was clearly very annoyed that she wasn't complying in front of his parents. I cant believe that none of the humpers didn't pick up on his tone of voice!
Dickhead.
I hope that truck breaks down on them. I hope they're stranded somewhere for a few hours- not long enough to be harmful, but long enough that the Beast goes into snack withdrawal, and Abbie chucks "her voice" directly into the back of Asa's head after asking for waffle fries for hours straight. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
How far out in the country are you trading food? If I weren't a vegetarian I would be 100% envious as opposed to 98%>. It sounds so peaceful and wonderful.
---

Sandy was in 2012. It was October so later for a hurricane here. I think it was seasons J&M was referring to.
---

Oops. Just read her follow up post
We are fairly rural. We trade food by choice though, not out of necessity. I knew my friend from this morning had strawberry goodies for me….she texted me and told me to stop by. I did need milk and butter though, and was prepared to pay for it. I was going to give her the venison regardless, but she wanted to trade. It is the neighborly thing to do. These folks are real deal homesteaders. None of this Maassive poser shit. They are 100% solar…no electric meter…and probably grow and raise 75% of their food. On the other hand, we had eggs left for us on Friday from friends that could buy Atha and Pig out 10 times and not bat an eye. I take care of their critters when they travel. It is give and take. It is peaceful. Natural. Just a way of life and we feel blessed to have them all as neighbors and friends. Every single one of them would chew and spit Atha out. They would never even attempt with Pig. They ain’t got that kind of time.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I hate how Assa is the one bathing his 19 year old with his nearly hands everywhere. Won't be surprised Isaiah does the showering when his parents are out and there's no respite.
They could well afford to pay for a female personal aid worker to tend to Abbie's bathing/showering on a daily basis.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
Good point about the sunscreen. Does Abbie even have a mother? Pig didn’t have a care in the world. Lumbered out to the Florida beach 😎🌞👙⛱🏖🩱in the hot sun with her new white mumu cover-up thingy, dangly earrings, full makeup, 💄 hair all done up neatly . Walking 50 feet in front of her entourage. Who cares if Abbie’s pale skin gets burnt? Not the Hog Queen ! Didn’t even seem concerned when Asa mentioned Abbie’s sunburn. Did anyone notice them offering Abbie water at the ice cream place? No? How bout the restaurant? Me neither. But hey, that just means less diapers and clothes to change. So it’s a win win! Half the time Abbie puts her fingers or hands to her mouth she’s probably thirsty. She was trying to sign something to them at the end but they were ignoring her. As usual. What a hellish environment for Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Those shorts Abbie had on in today's vlog are extremely disturbing on every level.
Percillerpotamus apparently doesn't even look at her because if she did, she would have seen how perverse they looked.
Assa must get his sick thrills from dressing Abbie his toddler brained 19 year old, in short shorts so tight they're like skin.
He knows that Abbie has a "following" and he plays to them. Usually he plays very subtlety, but not with those hideous shorts.
He's giving the internet perverts what they want.
What a sick bastard.
There is no other explanation for those shorts. None.

• Angry
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Congratulations & Thank You to @renwick for providing us with a hilariously accurate title to represent our new thread. 😻 You kick ass…always! 😻
View attachment 2951864View attachment 2951866
Love the toad, 🐸 @WowMeowMeowWow , and @renwick, thanks for the new title.

Best thing about today’s vlog, it was only 8.51 minutes long. I check out after that amount of time anyway. Ass blathering away about rewards and consequences making no sense whatsoever. It’s awful to think some people may be watching this crap trying to learn something from him. Pig and Ass are not good role models, teachers or anyone you should look up to or emulate.

• Heart
🎶Oh, Say can you seeeeee….🎶
Lady f‘ing Liberty right here folks.
Pig was glaring at that platter of kryptonite aka fruit.
View attachment 2963577
How can anyone that size wear a dress like that? Pig is effing enormous and still claiming she is 76 lb down. She must be 30 stone I.e. 420lb.
---
When I see Abbie problem solve like that I do think she could have achieved a little more with the proper parents. Yeah she's very severely ID but she clearly has some capabilities and I feel like if she'd had better parents her life would be a little less empty right now. I mean what kind of life is it to just shred paper and honk all day? And only want food? Sounds depressing as heck.
I actually dreamt I'd been body switched with abbie (lol, I have weird dreams) and I was so stressed about having to be around her family! I still had my own mind of course.
I hate to say it but Abbie retrieving those rings with her feet was the most intelligent thing I have ever seen her do.
---
When I see Abbie problem solve like that I do think she could have achieved a little more with the proper parents. Yeah she's very severely ID but she clearly has some capabilities and I feel like if she'd had better parents her life would be a little less empty right now. I mean what kind of life is it to just shred paper and honk all day? And only want food? Sounds depressing as heck.
I actually dreamt I'd been body switched with abbie (lol, I have weird dreams) and I was so stressed about having to be around her family! I still had my own mind of course.
I hate to say it but Abbie retrieving those rings with her feet was the most intelligent thing I have ever seen her do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She actually said "Don't forget what we are celebrating today. We are so thankful that people gave up their lives so that we can go out and barbecue today."

What the fuck? What an insult to all of the men and women who died while serving our Country.

1716835590499.png

1716836317388.png

1716836351427.png

1716836385502.png

1716836418009.png

• Angry
  • Sick

WallFly

VIP Member
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Pig’s batwing fins reminded me of while she parted the sea of the cement pond. Even though she was heaving those redwood branches out of the water the best she could, the wing fins never fully emerged. I was feeling like a stingray was suitable…she could spread those wings out and glide through the water…but there is the gunt. So no..I’m stumped. A giant jelly fish is the next best sea creature that comes to mind. Oh whale. Happy Saturday, Tattlers. ❤
1716652495553.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
What Asswipe does for money..so much energy spent doing stupid stuff to keep from working a real job. And all the malarkey, hoo boy what a jack ass. Do you think either of his parents are proud of him? I just took alook at his fb page and the humpers are still arguing with each other in the comments. And he sits in the dark in front of his editing station saying 'cha ching' rubbing his nasty little hands together wondering what he can dress his idd daughter in tomorrow to showcase her ass for the perverts.

• Angry
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Can I be absolutely jealous of Jessica and Dan's house??! It is beautiful and I love everything about it. I'd love to have land like that.
Me too! It looks so peaceful, and its evident that they put a lot of effort and love into their home and garden.
I think P is so uncomfortable there simply because they work so hard. P doesn't do a thing, and they know it!

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I can imagine how the balloon convo went down.

P: you need a balloon backdrop.
K: it'll look nice even without it.
P: No we need it.
P: I need it.
P: Atha will vlog it and the viewerth will askth about the balloonth. It'll be good for your bithneth.
K: ok but you'll help me blow them up ya.
P: oh look cheeth and wine. *Walks away*

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
We got to see the Ball-less wonder fold Abs black bra, pretending he just happened to pick it up. So he's pool boy, laundry boy, Abs personal care taker, Mr Fix it, Mr night time gamer, Mr fetch it, Self Proclaime influencer, Mr Master Liar. Master pervert

• Heart
  • Sick

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I have a feeling fatboy is really scrambling for content......he's busting his balls trying to think of new ways to get views and he may see this 3 week road trip as a way to do it. I also think that that when they found out years back that Abs could not progress Cillasuey wanted her in a home, she checked out, told him that if he wanted to keep his money ticket (Abs) it was all on him. And it included ass kissing and catering to Princess Lipstick Pig. (JMO)
I think its for content but he seems to be coming up with a lot of excuses for why this trip might not work. When have these two ever had a problem blowing money? Now all of a sudden renting a truck is too expensive and they can’t find anyone to install a brake control on Ps car?

My theory is they were planning on Isaiah going with them but he can’t and they have no other respite. That means Abbie will be with them every min of this trip. I don’t think they have ever spent that much time with Abbie alone.

• Heart
  • Haha