Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeeeyewwwwwww
She's got that wart think sticking outta her meaty moist neck fat
Screenshot_20240502_162030_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She has to be holding on to something to hop. That’s why just her feet and legs are in the shot. Or one of the daily Amazon deliveries was a harness and winch.
Can you just imagine what passersby thought when they witnessed that shitshow? We are seeing the edited version, the raw footage has to be comedy gold. I want to know if anyone in Jacksonville caught their own movie magic of Twatty's warbling and wobbling. Even funnier would be watching Tubby and Boy Wonder directing Queen Twatifah 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bombastic Blowhard! Sell your d*mn makeup, but don’t act like you’re a hero or martyr because you face opposition. You’re not a POW or caught behind enemy lines in a war zone. What a joke!

IMG_5874.jpeg
IMG_5875.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
My heart breaks for her. The least they could do for her is keep her hair short, clipped and/or out of her eyes. The poor thing doesn’t understand keeping her hair out of her mouth and eyes-why can’t they at least make her more comfortable on the daily? Also, her outfits are never new, they are ill fitting and far from comfy. Her mother can spend money on new clothes for herself, haircuts, spray tans, manicures, jewelry, meals out, trips with her “girlfriends”… always something new for her but not much coming her daughter’s way. Terrible!
Makes me sick for her too. They can’t even give their daughter any dignity. Shame on them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Unfortunately this is the way for a lot of people with Learning disabilities their families if not educated/lazy they see them as cash cows for the benefit money. I had a family fighting over custody they had no interest in caring for her just getting her benefits. Luckily I think Abbie has her own attorney and they should be safeguarding her if they can't stop them making videos she should be getting a massive cut and put into trust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I swear that stupid woman is an embarrassment to the female race and it is no wonder she has no friends nor a proper job. No one nowhere wants anything to do with her. I feel embarrassed for the USA that she is one of its citizens.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Damn, Piggy is downright giddy about the thought of a vacation where she doesn't have to take care of her own daughter. Not a good look, sheesh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There’s no way in hell I’d ever go on a cruise (especially after watching ‘Cruise Ship Killers’) and I can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck on a boat with the Maas family.
Of course Fat duck is super happy at the thought of all that eating and drinking she can do, while she pawns Abbie off to the volunteers and she loves the fact she won’t have to wait in line and can get vip tickets for the shows, etc…..I guess that’s the only time she really doesn’t mind having a daughter with a disability because it benefits her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Can you just imagine what passersby thought when they witnessed that shitshow? We are seeing the edited version, the raw footage has to be comedy gold. I want to know if anyone in Jacksonville caught their own movie magic of Twatty's warbling and wobbling. Even funnier would be watching Tubby and Boy Wonder directing Queen Twatifah 😂 😂 😂

The ‘that’s gold, Jerry’ is my favorite! I often time ask why not ‘roundteen’ (Ovaltine). I wonder if my boy Larry David wrote that!

I better get back to FA. 🤣. I’m watching it now. I can’t wait to see what our Tattlers say about the cruising! It’s going to be the first annual ‘Humper Cruise’. Oh boy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Damn, Piggy is downright giddy about the thought of a vacation where she doesn't have to take care of her own daughter. Not a good look, sheesh.
Its no difference to her as she never takes care of abbie unless she has to in the first place.

• Angry
  • Heart
I guess she’s getting desperate. She just posted this again a few minutes ago on her Instagram PPP page. Dream on biotch. Ain’t no one gonna vote for you to win a VMA 🤣

IMG_6069.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
New video
Grifting twats. Autism of the Seas needs to know how exploitive this vile couple are with their daughter. Tubby, I know you read here, so stop pretending that you give a tinkers damn about other families who can't afford to go on an autism cruise. People are struggling to put food on the table and you want your humpers to not only buy your fat wife's crappy slap but now you want them to dig deeper and pay for SOMEOE ELSE to go on holiday. Arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"We will be doing some fundraising, so another family can enjoy a cruise. I know! I know! We're amazing! And we want to cruise with you! But not THIS cruise. Oh no- three full months is not enough time to raise enough money. So it will be a later cruise. In the meantime, keep watching my vlogs, buy my wife's make-up, so we can enjoy OUR cruise!'

That's what I heard. Freaking douche lord. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting that all the "volunteers" have post secondary education and this is a perk....weren't they shitting on college/university a few weeks ago?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.