Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone looked at FA on social blade? It has a D- rating! Views plummeted in April.. and they lost subscribers 1000 lost in April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another slimelife Email From Pig
View attachment 2909637
---
New video
How many times have they said they were going to do this, and then never continued to implement it? God, it's like he has nothing else. If they actually kept to a routine, and followed through on what JSA were teaching. They certainly aren't keeping to a schedule with hygiene, Abbie looks terrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Abbie has developed a sizeable gunt. When she was sitting down for breakfast, her gunt was spilling out of those shorts. Holy tit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another slimelife Email From Pig
View attachment 2909637
---
New video
I could not finish watching this load of tit. First of all the thumbnail says "need a schedule"; all the other schedules failed due to lazy parents. Ass told Nala that the Internet is talking about how mean she is. No Athwipe, that isn't Nala they are talking about.And 3, Atha says how wasteful it is throwing the broken printer away when they can't even be bothered to recycle. Sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Has anyone looked at FA on social blade? It has a D- rating! Views plummeted in April.. and they lost subscribers 1000 lost in April.
i'm guessing that has to do with when the channel was down due to being "hacked" and their videos removed.

Reactions: 10
i'm guessing that has to do with when the channel was down due to being "hacked" and their videos removed.
It might.. but the YT hack happened around the first of march and came back March 11.. so not sure if that had an affect on the April numbers.

Reactions: 11
Abbie looks awful in that thumbnail.
She looked terrible in the video, very pale face with huge bags. He should let her nap whenever she wants. Especially if she's getting over being sick. Her hair looked like it had a french braid from the day before and we know neither parents can do that so Summer must have been over. Her hair was coming out and dragging in her cereal. She needs a pixie cut. No more headache inducing pony tails with sopping wet hair messing up her poor hairline.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Of course he starts the vlog with P watering her plants.
Look you haters! Look at my uncrowded, undead beautiful flowers! Look at me watering them! Watch me lumber about! 😂 😂
They're just so damn clever! As if!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Abbie has developed a sizeable gunt. When she was sitting down for breakfast, her gunt was spilling out of those shorts. Holy tit.
Tubby sharing a 2021 flashback just shows how much they’ve gained in three years.

IMG_5800.jpeg

And we observe Piggy’s weight gain on a regular basis.

IMG_5818.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She looked terrible in the video, very pale face with huge bags. He should let her nap whenever she wants. Especially if she's getting over being sick. Her hair looked like it had a french braid from the day before and we know neither parents can do that so Summer must have been over. Her hair was coming out and dragging in her cereal. She needs a pixie cut. No more headache inducing pony tails with sopping wet hair messing up her poor hairline.
I wonder if she’s ever been taken to a doctor to see about that cough. He claims she’s over it but then we hear her cough. And I doubt she clears her lungs when she coughs. They are so lackadaisical about her health it’s maddening. Abbie staying up all night probably has more to do with her ill health or medication interactions than anything else he comes up with.

Yeah, it’s only Summer who braids her hair. Why those idiots don’t braid her hair is beyond me. If they are not going to cut it, it seems like a gentler way to keep her hair out of her face. And cuter than that weird top notch thing they stick on top of her head. Talk about looking special needs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Abbie does look ill. Probably the cause of all the napping and sleeping till the afternoon on Sunday. She looks pale and unkept. She needs to go to the doctor in person and not just online. I feel bad for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think that Asswipe edits all Okra Pig's videos and doesn't tell her that that he shaves the fat off, then he makes her believe that it's just the way she turns her head? I know they're both liars but she is that stupid. Poor Izzy is being influencer shy, how can we help him? Give him some ideas...hmmm
1. How to pick up a 'friend' for the eveing while in St Augustine.
2. How to look clever whie holding a camera.
3. Getting the Jr Senator haircut at the same beauty shop mommy uses.
4. Bidet nozzle adjustments made easy.
5, How to lie when in a fender bender.
6. The best position for nursing when mommy is standing/sitting/laying down.
Somehow, I can’t see Priscilla breast feeding anything. I don’t think she has enough of a “mothering instinct” about her. In that regard, “a cat’s a better mother than she is”…..or a pig. And she doesn’t seem to have a protective instinct about her either that a mother cat or pig would have. Remember when she pushed Abbie towards the snake she encountered on that walk in the park or left her alone in the car parked along the highway to retrieve an iPad Abbie threw out the window? She gave birth (I guess) then was done. There are some creatures who do that: snakes 🐍 But breastfeeding? Naw. Just can’t see it for a number of reasons.
---
Poor Asa. Imagine having those claws around your cock.
Naw. She doesn’t touch that thang. We all know how she feels about touching raw meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Abbie does look ill. Probably the cause of all the napping and sleeping till the afternoon on Sunday. She looks pale and unkept. She needs to go to the doctor in person and not just online. I feel bad for her.
Abbie should be having a yearly top to toe health check she has severe developmental disabilities. I doubt they haven't and the keep feeding her unlimited food to manage her behaviours .
I just feel icky watching their channel Abbie cannot consent to be on social media. Is she getting a cut of money out of the videos ? No one would be interested in these two middle aged obese people.

I have an autistic child who is incredibly gifted at something. People have said about starting a YouTube channel making money etc absolutely no way. I want to protect her , let her have a normal childhood until she's emotionally and developmentally ready then perhaps she will make her own videos when she's an adult. I find it grotesque making money out of your kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for the quail. Aren't they supposed to have a bigger pen?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
All the Huns are clucking about lip gloss tonight. Piggy is wearing a flimsy SlimeLife $40 top and her cattle tag kiss earrings.

IMG_5844.jpeg

Available in up to 4XL.

IMG_5845.jpeg

The most shameful sales pitch I saw was from Mr. Ed. She had her seven year old twins hustle the lip gloss (her words, not mine) by trying on every color. Each girl would pucker up with juicy lips or had their mouths wide open filling the camera. It was an exploiter’s dream that I refuse to picture here. Mr. Ed even left the room for a few minutes with the twins alone in the Live. We’ve seen Pinky’s young daughter amped up on Lives, too. If these Huns aren’t responsible enough for keeping their vulnerable children off the air, SL Corporate needs to educate and set guidelines about using minors in their marketing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My 11 year-old granddaughter is into makeup and skincare. She wears subtle blush and lipgloss. Less is more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s ever been taken to a doctor to see about that cough. He claims she’s over it but then we hear her cough. And I doubt she clears her lungs when she coughs. They are so lackadaisical about her health it’s maddening. Abbie staying up all night probably has more to do with her ill health or medication interactions than anything else he comes up with.

Yeah, it’s only Summer who braids her hair. Why those idiots don’t braid her hair is beyond me. If they are not going to cut it, it seems like a gentler way to keep her hair out of her face. And cuter than that weird top notch thing they stick on top of her head. Talk about looking special needs!
Yep! They are the worst! She doesn't even have a family doctor! She has an OB for her Depo shot, and her psychiatrist for her meds.
Last week P signed up for some telehealth app and they had a doctor appt via zoom for her cough.
When it was over they gushed how easy it was, and perhaps he could become her "regular doctor".
How stupid and lazy are these people? Always taking a short cut. Too lazy to leave the house and actually have their daughter examined in person, but when it comes to going out to eat or hitting Lowes for more stupid tit, those two leave tread marks they move so fast!
And what doctor is ok with seeing a non-verbal person via zoom and prescribing a med? What a joke!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.