Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that all the "volunteers" have post secondary education and this is a perk....weren't they shitting on college/university a few weeks ago?
I wonder if they will angle to get Boy Wonder a "volunteer" position in the hopes of, if not free, deeply discounted cruise packages for their fat selves?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they will angle to get Boy Wonder a "volunteer" position in the hopes of, if not free, deeply discounted cruise packages for their fat selves?
There is always an angle with them....GB likes to hit the 🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃 too much to volunteer. When does Camp Creepy end? August 3rd?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And I thought I heard him say Isaiah is going also. After his little hissy fit a few weeks ago. And he has a new job. This family reeks to high heaven

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sure Atha has heard the term "a two bagger". He should. He's married to one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Summer graduates today, Friday, May 3. How will the MaAssives celebrate her? Will they attend commencement, livestream it or take a pass? Will they finally give her some fudge? Or just a secondhand SlimeLife candle? Will they write her a big check in gratitude for her probably 10+ years of dedicated service to Sweet Girl? Time wil tell, but I’m sure they will want to milk some content from it. I hope Summer finds a fabulous new job far away and soars!

IMG_5904.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Biggun is cooking bacon on a Live right now.
🐽
View attachment 2910792View attachment 2910793

1714712749977.png

This is not the face of a happy, healthy 42 year old woman. She is heading for some serious medical issues if she doesn't get her tit together soon. She looks 20 years older than she is.
---
Summer graduates today, Friday, May 3. How will the MaAssives celebrate her? Will they attend commencement, livestream it or take a pass? Will they finally give her some fudge? Or just a secondhand SlimeLife candle? Will they write her a big check in gratitude for her probably 10+ years of dedicated service to Sweet Girl? Time wil tell, but I’m sure they will want to milk some content from it. I hope Summer finds a fabulous new job far away and soars!

View attachment 2911958
What is going in with her arm?

1714712838552.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"We will be doing some fundraising, so another family can enjoy a cruise. I know! I know! We're amazing! And we want to cruise with you! But not THIS cruise. Oh no- three full months is not enough time to raise enough money. So it will be a later cruise. In the meantime, keep watching my vlogs, buy my wife's make-up, so we can enjoy OUR cruise!'

That's what I heard. Freaking douche lord. :rolleyes:
As dishonest as both of them are. WHO monitors where this money that is raised by their fundraising actually goes? How much will they pocket to fund their own cruise? I’m curious how much they are paying per person. They upgrade to a state room with a balcony. Do they get two rooms or one? Pig admitted they get the state to pay for the respite part of the cruise for Abbie. That’s a lot of money right there. He says the price per person varies from $800 to $15,000 per person on a cruise. I’m betting they are on the higher end of the scale. Ass makes it sound like they are the only ones on the entire cruise so far. That’s not true. He means they are the only ones so far in the autism program on this particular cruise. It was amazing and shocking to see how giddy and happy Pig was about going on this cruise. She just got back from a “vacation” with her Slimelife girls. And before that a vacation with her mom. Her vacations are endless.

I don’t know about the rest of you but my best vacation ever was not the cruise I went on. I don’t love crowds or the ship rocking, potential for food illness, trying to find a lounge chair around the pool and the tiny closet rooms on the ship. I was shocked to discover how tiny the rooms are. And I didn’t like to be on a schedule all the time. Dinner time. Breakfast time, excursion times, and especially you better be back on the main ship after your excursions. That ship will leave you! lol. I’d much prefer flying to the destination and staying in a nice hotel room. But that’s me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2911958
The best thing Summer could do is to move as far away as possible from these slobs. I hate to see her get sucked in by them. Doesn't she see how gross they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She riding her post cult retreat high this week. She'll crash this weekend and OD on okra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2911963
This is not the face of a happy, healthy 42 year old woman. She is heading for some serious medical issues if she doesn't get her tit together soon. She looks 20 years older than she is.
---

What is going in with her arm?

View attachment 2911964
Summer looks great.. I hope they dont use her graduation as content.. take sweet girl to honk thru it. Are those sweet girl bruises on her arm? From pinching..?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Best of luck to Summer! She looks wonderful and I hate to say it (for her sake), but she is among the best things in their life.

I hope she moves far away from Jax and starts a new happy life with a fabulous career.

They need her a lot more than she needs them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Best of luck to Summer! She looks wonderful and I hate to say it (for her sake), but she is among the best things in their life.

I hope she moves far away from Jax and starts a new happy life with a fabulous career.

They need her a lot more than she needs them.
I remember vlogs from a few years ago with Summer and the Maass talking about Summer being a part of Abbie's care if something happens to P and Asa. I know Isaiah is also a part of this plan or whatever they had implemented. I 100% remember Summer being cool with participating in it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? Summer may move, but will be very much tied to this tit family forever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I remember vlogs from a few years ago with Summer and the Maass talking about Summer being a part of Abbie's care if something happens to P and Asa. I know Isaiah is also a part of this plan or whatever they had implemented. I 100% remember Summer being cool with participating in it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? Summer may move, but will be very much tied to this tit family forever.
I remember that vlog and being horrified that the Tubbersons would put such pressure on a young woman not yet out of school. That is an enormous responsibility to take on and I'm positive that Summer, although sincere in her wish to be in Abbie's life, was gaslit into this arrangement. She was, and still likely is, at the idealistic stage in life where she doesn't understand the harsh realities of such generosity. She doesn't know where her life will take her. Is she going to turn down opportunities in order to care for Abbie? How selfish and sneaky of those grifting bastards. The certainly are pros at grooming and it is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.