Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember vlogs from a few years ago with Summer and the Maass talking about Summer being a part of Abbie's care if something happens to P and Asa. I know Isaiah is also a part of this plan or whatever they had implemented. I 100% remember Summer being cool with participating in it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? Summer may move, but will be very much tied to this tit family forever.
She loves Abbie, but she should have thought that one out. I guess if she wanted to she could change her mind. Hope she didn’t sign anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I believe that they did a great job grooming Summer.
She's totally brainwashed, fully Indoctrinated and in it for the long haul with the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with, IMO. But she's smart enough to understand money.
She gets the majority of the respite cash...(how much per year do taxpayers pay for that?) So she isn't going to turn that down.
She's not going anywhere.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I believe that they did a great job grooming Summer.
She's totally brainwashed, fully Indoctrinated and in it for the long haul with the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with, IMO. But she's smart enough to understand money.
She gets the majority of the respite cash...(how much per year do taxpayers pay for that?) So she isn't going to turn that down.
She's not going anywhere.
You are probably right. I think the Massives have brainwashed her to think Abbie is this wonderful, extra special being who loves people like Summer ... He has brainwashed her like they have some of the humpties. Not saying Abbie doesn't have some good qualities.. but she isn't this divine being like how the humpties and Summer think of her.

I cannot even imagine caregiving for Abbie like Summer does... whatever they are paying as respite.. I can't imagine it being enough.. caring for an adult who is not potty trained and who you cannot communicate with at all... and who could have massive meltdowns ... its a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You are probably right. I think the Massives have brainwashed her to think Abbie is this wonderful, extra special being who loves people like Summer ... He has brainwashed her like they have some of the humpties. Not saying Abbie doesn't have some good qualities.. but she isn't this divine being like how the humpties and Summer think of her.

I cannot even imagine caregiving for Abbie like Summer does... whatever they are paying as respite.. I can't imagine it being enough.. caring for an adult who is not potty trained and who you cannot communicate with at all... and who could have massive meltdowns ... its a lot.
Just the fact that Abbie got a following on YouTube I believe had Summer smitten with Abbie and the Massives. Summer talked about how she grew up idolizing YouTube creators. All of the people that surround the Massives seem very stunted in their maturity levels and behaviors. I think Summer is a fangirl. I know Summer knew the Massives before Youtube, but I think the vlogs popularity at one point was very attractive to Summer. I would bet that Summer was never anywhere near the popular crowd growing up and being involved with the Massives she seemed to be lapping up the attention.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The focus on Twatty's gunt is hilarious 🐽 😂 She seems to be the only Hun acting the fool and making videos like this. I wonder what's going on? Is Slimelife really sinking that fast?
I think so. The mlm culture is fading so fast. People are opening their eyes to these shady business practices and pyramid schemes. Plus the make up truly sucks. She’s so uncomfortable in her own skin, and these videos show it even more. Sorry piggy sue you don’t fit in, will never fit in and trying that hard makes you look even worse than if you kept your cow pie mouth shut. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Holy tit. So they cleared everything off that buffet and drug it into the front foyer so she could act like a sales clerk?! Wow. 🤣🤣
By they, we know it was he who cleared everything off that buffet and drug it into the front foyer so she could act like a sales clerk 🧐 That useless tit who he shotgun married thupervithed as she dipped her hooves into a jar of okra whilst drinking hooch from her thippy cup🐽🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a rant.
Pig was wearing a shirt yesterday with the slogan “MakeUp Dealer…Skin Healer”.
The audacity.
It is one thing for her to own that shirt, but the fact that she actually wears it is straight up f’ing criminal.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
It seems someone commented saying you can make more working at McD’s than you can slinging Slime. This had her 6X undies up her crack…if that is even possible.
She said you should not base opinions off of statistics found online. Say what? Is that not exactly what this dummy did a few weeks ago with her cost of living post?
She goes on to say they are going to celebrate Summer’s graduation, then proceeds to ramble on about Izzycakes, his online degree and his summer of elective courses.
She likes being a Yelp Elite. Loves yelp because she can see pictures of food before visiting the restaurant. 🐽
She wants to slow dance with Atha at a Chris Stapleton concert. Their song is “Tennessee Whiskey” 😂 I mean…comparing each other to various liquors…why would it be anything else? That is how it all began in Gitmo, no?
She wants to work the polls. Not the poles. Don’t get it twisted. AS IF! Ain’t a pole big enough in the whole wide world.
She has a bucket list. She volunteers for everything and says if she was a beauty queen she could be Ms. America
Dear Gawd. Help us! Humanity weeps.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Any idea if there's age limits at Ab's camp? I wouldn't want my 8 yr old mixed in with a 20 yr old. Anyone know?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Entitled pricks:
1. Mr Perfect bad mouthing a charity regarding their dead batteries. Didn't a hurricane decimate the campground and campers needed to be sent home early due to it last year. Most of the year was probably focused on that Ass.
2. GB taking the newly purchased cart for a rip with his fat ass dad egging him on after stating that the owner has strict speed limits on the property.
3. Ass uses it for content for all to see what inconsiderate pricks you are.
4. Did anyone else see the size of the baked potatoes....this entire family is going to need insulin pumps for how gluttonous there are.

• Heart
  • Sick
The focus on Twatty's gunt is hilarious 🐽 😂 She seems to be the only Hun acting the fool and making videos like this. I wonder what's going on? Is Slimelife really sinking that fast?
No doubt it's sinking but some of the other huns are using their kids and some are taking a power woman stance. As usual Cilla Godzilla doesn't fit these models. With Abbie so apparently being special needs and Cilla not exactly who you'd look up to for beauty advice I assume she's taking the "funny" fat girl approach.

Here are Pinky and Mrs Ed pimping the SL recently.

1714776879096.png

1714776983556.png

1714777031392.png

1714777064279.png

1714777080279.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Did you all see this? I cant believe it. They are really partnering with these scumbags!

Screenshot 2024-05-03 7.09.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 7.09.30 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have a rant.
Pig was wearing a shirt yesterday with the slogan “MakeUp Dealer…Skin Healer”.
The audacity.
It is one thing for her to own that shirt, but the fact that she actually wears it is straight up f’ing criminal.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
It seems someone commented saying you can make more working at McD’s than you can slinging Slime. This had her 6X undies up her crack…if that is even possible.
She said you should not base opinions off of statistics found online. Say what? Is that not exactly what this dummy did a few weeks ago with her cost of living post?
She goes on to say they are going to celebrate Summer’s graduation, then proceeds to ramble on about Izzycakes, his online degree and his summer of elective courses.
She likes being a Yelp Elite. Loves yelp because she can see pictures of food before visiting the restaurant. 🐽
She wants to slow dance with Atha at a Chris Stapleton concert. Their song is “Tennessee Whiskey” 😂 I mean…comparing each other to various liquors…why would it be anything else? That is how it all began in Gitmo, no?
She wants to work the polls. Not the poles. Don’t get it twisted. AS IF! Ain’t a pole big enough in the whole wide world.
She has a bucket list. She volunteers for everything and says if she was a beauty queen she could be Ms. America
Dear Gawd. Help us! Humanity weeps.
View attachment 2913730
If I have my Lives in order, she has repeated on a couple of occasions that there can only be one CEO of a company (and that she’ll never be CEO but that’s ok). She and her downline can be senior directors or whatever. There is no minimum to how many can hit that rank and ‘salary.’

Oh Piggy, you‘ve made an error. SlimeLife has two CEOs.

IMG_9702.jpeg
IMG_9701.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looked like Piggy went inside and left Abbie in the car for Ass to deal with once again.

I know they've patched the walls several times from her hitting her head on the walls. Why don't they buy higher backed sofas? That would ar least cushion her head. She sits on those couches more than them, they should make it safe and comfortable for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.