Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! They are the worst! She doesn't even have a family doctor! She has an OB for her Depo shot, and her psychiatrist for her meds.
Last week P signed up for some telehealth app and they had a doctor appt via zoom for her cough.
When it was over they gushed how easy it was, and perhaps he could become her "regular doctor".
How stupid and lazy are these people? Always taking a short cut. Too lazy to leave the house and actually have their daughter examined in person, but when it comes to going out to eat or hitting Lowes for more stupid tit, those two leave tread marks they move so fast!
And what doctor is ok with seeing a non-verbal person via zoom and prescribing a med? What a joke!
At the very least they could have taken her to Urgent Care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It might.. but the YT hack happened around the first of march and came back March 11.. so not sure if that had an affect on the April numbers.
good point! time is flying faster than i'm realizing.. can't believe that happened more than a month ago

Reactions: 12
All the Huns are clucking about lip gloss tonight. Piggy is wearing a flimsy SlimeLife $40 top and her cattle tag kiss earrings.

View attachment 2909948

Available in up to 4XL.

View attachment 2909949

The most shameful sales pitch I saw was from Mr. Ed. She had her seven year old twins hustle the lip gloss (her words, not mine) by trying on every color. Each girl would pucker up with juicy lips or had their mouths wide open filling the camera. It was an exploiter’s dream that I refuse to picture here. Mr. Ed even left the room for a few minutes with the twins alone in the Live. We’ve seen Pinky’s young daughter amped up on Lives, too. If these Huns aren’t responsible enough for keeping their vulnerable children off the air, SL Corporate needs to educate and set guidelines about using minors in their marketing.
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, Twatty looks like a fat Bride of Frankenstein 🧐

1714617313495.png

---
I'm speechless 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, Twatty looks like a fat Bride of Frankenstein 🧐

View attachment 2909974
---
I'm speechless 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Wow, just wow! Piggy lipsyncing rap and dancing to sell her lip gloss. I wonder if GB was the director on this one. If not, AssA gave us a lot to digest, especially shooting from the ground up while she’s jiggling around. These photos don’t do the video justice. Making a fool of herself in an attempt for her group to raise $80,000 this month.

IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Omg… how does she even get those Jeans on. They are so damn tight. It must take 20 minutes to pull them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done Nala! Bite the prick harder next time.
It's the next morning since the vlog went out and they’ve just got 9k views on YT and about 60 comments (half are spam) on FB. The vlogs are getting worse. Who wants to watch close ups of bananas being sliced or Asswipe talking his usual drivel. Poor Abbie looked a mess and completely out of it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow, just wow! Piggy lipsyncing rap and dancing to sell her lip gloss. I wonder if GB was the director on this one. If not, AssA gave us a lot to digest, especially shooting from the ground up while she’s jiggling around. These photos don’t do the video justice. Making a fool of herself in an attempt for her group to raise $80,000 this month.

View attachment 2909992View attachment 2909993
This is too much, mind boggling so much to unpack in this clip 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well this has cheered me up. Those stomping hooves. Wait until a certain puddy cat hears about this! LMAO.

I've watched it 10 times so far. Can't stop.
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.
I really hope she makes more like these. What a treat for us tattlers!

I bet she regretted it the day after. Those hooves must be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she hit TikTok as well. 🤣

Imagine the energy exerted to raise those ham hocks all the way up over her head. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to live in a world where this clip exists. I'm probably gonna rewatch this 100s of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whale then!
😂😂😂😂
What in the fresh, drop that gunt like it’s hot, attempted two hoof stomp HELL did I just watch?
She is all spanxed up in that catastrophe of a reel too. You can see the crease under those award winning leggings…I mean jeans.
Don’t y’all just love this signature move?
😂😂
1714650850649.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whale then!
😂😂😂😂
What in the fresh, drop that gunt like it’s hot, attempted two hoof stomp HELL did I just watch?
She is all spanxed up in that catastrophe of a reel too. You can see the crease under those award winning leggings…I mean jeans.
Don’t y’all just love this signature move?
😂😂
View attachment 2910538
I love that her slack jawed-mouth-breathing-yokel thing is happening at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, I am over 5 hrs from them and I can smell the stench of deseration here on my side of the state. If you could do that to your own wife,I just can't get over iit. He figures if we talk about it, we will also help him generate more views. Right thimble pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.