Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, Twatty looks like a fat Bride of Frankenstein 🧐

View attachment 2909974
---
I'm speechless πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Priscilla in blue jeans is always so cringe to look at, but it also makes me want to laugh hysterically at her. Her legs are so fat, and then all the lumps and bumps with shoes sticking out of the bottom are hideous on her.
---
Yeah she hit TikTok as well. 🀣

I thought TikTok didn;t allow MLM's. REPORT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love that her slack jawed-mouth-breathing-yokel thing is happening at the same time.
Same here! I speculate the open sausage smoker breathing was out of necessity this time. She was sucking wind. I imagine lifting that giant redwood 1” off the ground takes a lot out of her. Swaying that maaasssive belly around can’t be easy either. $100 says she ripped the rest of the chores Atha had laid out for her off the schedule board, sucked down some hooch, cut those jeans off, waddled into the She-Pantry and slammed the door behind her. Bet she left the hooch glass in the sink too. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.
I don't think she's hopping in the air I think she sitting or holding onto something. I watched that part a few times and it looks like she's dangling her legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think she's hopping in the air I think she sitting or holding onto something. I watched that part a few times and it looks like she's dangling her legs.
Agree..it's smoke and mirrors.. and best believe.. as bad as she looks.. she is still incorporating slimming filters. There is no way Pig could jump with that massive weight..it would break her ankles.

The funniest part.. is she believes she is cool and has swag.. but in reality.. even with the filters and angles... she still looks like a dancing Pig and a gigantic toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On that part I pictured GB leaning over with Piggy's shoes on his hands, crisscrossing his arms back and forth. There is no way piggy could do that move.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On that part I pictured GB leaning over with Piggy's shoes on his hands, crisscrossing his arms back and forth. There is no way piggy could do that move.
For sure there was some illusion going on there. She can barely pull herself up the three steps going up to the kitchen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Somehow, I can’t see Priscilla breast feeding anything. I don’t think she has enough of a β€œmothering instinct” about her. In that regard, β€œa cat’s a better mother than she is”…..or a pig. And she doesn’t seem to have a protective instinct about her either that a mother cat or pig would have. Remember when she pushed Abbie towards the snake she encountered on that walk in the park or left her alone in the car parked along the highway to retrieve an iPad Abbie threw out the window? She gave birth (I guess) then was done. There are some creatures who do that: snakes 🐍 But breastfeeding? Naw. Just can’t see it for a number of reasons.
---

Naw. She doesn’t touch that thang. We all know how she feels about touching raw meat.
And he has only enough raw meat for a slider... Not enough for a full burger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she hit TikTok as well. 🀣

TikTok took the sound away. She has one comment and it’s from Slimelife themselves. 🀣🀣🀣 Thuper Thmart move to put it on TikTok.

Also, the low effort she put into the lipsync and β€˜acting’ is pretty much her approach to everything. Zero effort, half assed, no follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whale then!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What in the fresh, drop that gunt like it’s hot, attempted two hoof stomp HELL did I just watch?
She is all spanxed up in that catastrophe of a reel too. You can see the crease under those award winning leggings…I mean jeans.
Don’t y’all just love this signature move?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2910538
and all the residents in the area must be wondering why the earthquake hasn't been reported on the news :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looked terrible in the video, very pale face with huge bags. He should let her nap whenever she wants. Especially if she's getting over being sick. Her hair looked like it had a french braid from the day before and we know neither parents can do that so Summer must have been over. Her hair was coming out and dragging in her cereal. She needs a pixie cut. No more headache inducing pony tails with sopping wet hair messing up her poor hairline.
My heart breaks for her. The least they could do for her is keep her hair short, clipped and/or out of her eyes. The poor thing doesn’t understand keeping her hair out of her mouth and eyes-why can’t they at least make her more comfortable on the daily? Also, her outfits are never new, they are ill fitting and far from comfy. Her mother can spend money on new clothes for herself, haircuts, spray tans, manicures, jewelry, meals out, trips with her β€œgirlfriends”… always something new for her but not much coming her daughter’s way. Terrible!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I could not finish watching this load of tit. First of all the thumbnail says "need a schedule"; all the other schedules failed due to lazy parents. Ass told Nala that the Internet is talking about how mean she is. No Athwipe, that isn't Nala they are talking about.And 3, Atha says how wasteful it is throwing the broken printer away when they can't even be bothered to recycle. Sickening.
And the cereal box went in the trash as well rather than being recycled.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.
She has to be holding on to something to hop. That’s why just her feet and legs are in the shot. Or one of the daily Amazon deliveries was a harness and winch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.