Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Wonder of the seas is one of the new massively gigantic ships. Abby is not going to handle that well. Better get the psychiatrist to prescribe some extra meds so she’s quiet and compliant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Fat boy just posted saying they had to take an unexpected trip to Tampa to pick up the jeep Izzy uses. He says it broke down. What do you think Izzy was doing in Tampa, and do you think this means Izzy will have new wheels courtesy of Piggy soon?
And why do we need to know this? Not us but FA ppl.

IMG-1820.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
A tour through the pig family flab Although I don’t see why the Ass didn’t crop out his father in law’s ginormous belly. How embarrassing. Well, maybe not. Maybe they are proud of these massive globs of fat they transport around.
---
Poor Abbie and her on-trend ragamuffin overall. Even GB acknowledged it needed to be shortened. Not going to happen. It would take the pig actually working or spending money for a tailor to do. I have seen those on slim girls who wear them as intended and they look okay. But Abbie does not have the physique to carry that off without looking dumpy and uncared for.

Why do they feel so compelled to shower the sow with gifts???? Maybe because she demands it, which is pretty obvious. These people are so low life and disgusting.
OMG, even her ears are wonky!! I never noticed how bizarre they look. In that pic of Twatty resting her breakfatht on her gunt, it really shows how misshapen they are. It's not from her cardboard earings, those are as light as a feather. Now I need to study Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant's ears for comparison!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Sound like a couple pigs we know? I saved it this way for those without TT.
I don't know the creator or speaker, I just was intrigued by the message in reference to the workers.
"What can I get from you?" The Maassives' mantra .

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Girl + Boy ?
Is that a reminder for herself or for Bidet Boi ?
😆
I think they're both deeply closeted and severely mentally stunted.
Wtf is this tattoo? Make it make sense for a boomer!
😆
In an old FA video, Summer talked about getting a tattoo in appreciation of Harry Styles. Maybe it is Summer and Harry.

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
Asa also says that Abbie tells them when she needs the seatbelt lock. That she knows she will unbuckle and do God knows what, so she picks up the red lock thing and shows them so they can lock her in for safety.
What complete BS. 💩💩
I guess if abbies that smart then she's smart enough to go to college and get a degree and get a full time job.

• Haha

Mz BW

Chatty Member
🤩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🤩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
congrats @Whimsical that is fabulous news :):love:

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
I don't think Big P will ever do the ozempic. It means she'd not be able to eat & drink her usual enormous piles of food & we all know she ain't gonna give that up.
---

Are those his actual words? Did he say "our gifted son"? Omg why does he keep saying that? He is NOT gifted and even if he was...its gotta be because he wants everyone to think he can create gifted offspring as well as ID offspring...again his total 100% insecurity & low self esteem
---

Geeeeeeeeez no! Keep Ass away from any more animals! They don't really care about the ones they have now!
But they can pretend to have abbie pretend to film them for content so the humpers will think that her skills are improving.

• Haha
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I looked it up too. Reverse raccoon eyes. Typically, low iron causes your everyday dark circles. I am not saying reverse raccoon eyes can’t happen due to low iron, but it seems to be very rare. What I did find, however, is one cause of reverse raccoon eyes is facial edema. I feel it is safe to say she has a little bit of that going on. One of the causes for facial edema…drumroll pleasth…obesity. My unprofessional, armchair diagnosis via Dr. Googles…this is more likely to be the cause of Perciller’s white eye syndrome. She is the type that will never, ever, ever, ever attribute anything to her morbid obesity.
I have low iron (not really 😂) so if you will…pick me up 7 brontosaurus steaks and a case of pickled okra. Pleasth and Thank You! 😻
Aha! You've nailed it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This came from Reddit from the Fathering Autism Snark page. Someone who the mods verified as being close to Asshat's other daughter did a question answer kind of thing and according to this Asa never wanted to be a part of his other daughter's life. And it seems Thilla was pretty nasty to the mother. I'm not surprised.

View attachment 2943802

View attachment 2943803

View attachment 2943806

Meh- not sure I believe any of this as fact, or coming from the daughter. Its all stuff speculated right here on Tattle, or info gained from public record.
Especially the part about "Asas luxurious life". That makes zero sense since they were piss poor until 2019 when they hit the YouTube jackpot overnight.
She missed a few "luxurious" years at best before turning 18.
If anything, this makes the daughter sound as greedy as they are. 🤷‍♀️

Regardless, shes better off without them, and no doubt Big P was mortified at the thought of anyone ever finding out about her.

• Heart

MamaOneSon

Happy Saturday Tattlers!!
Holy crap I am so jealous of all of your beautiful pics from last night!! I am in west central Ohio and it was so cloudy I saw nothing. Yet a friend of mine, a mere 16 miles away had a spectacular view. I didn't know there may be a chance again tonight so I am going to try to see if I'm in that window. Fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

I have no clue what the Massives have been up to the past few days, but its probably the same as alway- Eat, shred, repeat. ;)
Yes, supposedly it's going to be visible again tonight. I'm in Kansas and everyone was posting amazing shots all night!

Was there no video yesterday planned or laziness by Ass?

• Heart