Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B B & B

Also Abbie carries the bag pack because it helps ground her. Whut? Are you putting weights in there to make it harder for her to run? Is that what you mean by grounding? In all the years they've spoken about the bag pack this is the first time I'm hearing it's for grounding.
I work in disability and wearing a back pack is very common. What she has in her back pack is hygiene stuff for her and other personal
belongings like we might carry in a back pack etc. Yes she makes mistakes, a lot of people with disabilities do, give her a break. I don’t mind people getting stuck into her parents but poor Abbie I say.

Reactions: 8

Bogey

VIP Member
Me too Bogey! I’m going out around midnight tonight and hopefully will see the “Lights” !!!
I’m in the Carbondale/Marion area. Wondering if you’re close by?💥
South East of the state. I know your area well though through work.

boychik0830

VIP Member
Am I missing something here? I didn’t see anyone mention anything about Abbie making mistakes in the persons post you’re replying to or them berating her. Just thought they were pointing out that Asa was talking crap again as in the decade or whatever it’s been since they’ve been exploiting Abbie he’s never really said the backpack was for grounding. More or less most of the time it was so they’d got something to grab on to if she started to wonder off. And I agree, it most likely does have her hygiene products in and all of us here know that includes diapers and a change of clothes due to her not being toilet trained but the humpers probably believe she’s carrying around her AAC along with her lipgloss, phone and tickets to the next Coachella type festival that she’s attending with her “best friends”. After all, she’s just your typical 19 year old with a sprinkling of autism according to the narrative her Father is pushing nowadays. That’s what Asa would love them to believe. It’s clear from the too small shorts/jeans they stuff her into that she wears diapers so why the mystery about what is in that ugly backpack they make her carry 🤷‍♀️
He knows that if he was honest then some of the humpers might turn against him and ass doesn't want to lose his precious views. They need to accept her for who she is not for what she will never be.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
My point is they've never mentioned it for that purpose tho? For wipes, a changes of clothes and diapers yes. For weighted blanket/bag, then she'd have it on when she needs grounding like when in the supermarket, restaurant or when her cake was being served?
---

Thank you Tammy! ❤
---

Thank you Sparkle! ❤

That's true as well. Maybe she does really need it on when they go to those places but they take it off.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Also Abbie carries the bag pack because it helps ground her. Whut? Are you putting weights in there to make it harder for her to run? Is that what you mean by grounding? In all the years they've spoken about the bag pack this is the first time I'm hearing it's for grounding.

It acts like a weighted blanket to help give her that sensory input.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Happy Saturday Tattlers!!
Holy crap I am so jealous of all of your beautiful pics from last night!! I am in west central Ohio and it was so cloudy I saw nothing. Yet a friend of mine, a mere 16 miles away had a spectacular view. I didn't know there may be a chance again tonight so I am going to try to see if I'm in that window. Fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

I have no clue what the Massives have been up to the past few days, but its probably the same as alway- Eat, shred, repeat. ;)
If you go North tonight you will see them in all their glory. Well, as long as cloud coverage is good. Right now NOAA shows clear skies at the top of Ohio

Reactions: 7

Maeda

Thread suggestion: Fathering Autism #179 Pigs is number 1 in leaving. The lost weight was found and bought friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
The gargantuan Twat makes time for lonely Huns to exploit them for free vacations and Slime sales, but she will not make time for her sisters, step daughter and her own daughter. The only one she loves is herself.

The gargantuan Twat makes time for lonely Huns to exploit them for free vacations and Slime sales, but she will not make time for her sisters, step daughter and her own daughter. The only one she loves is herself.

View attachment 2936145
What a phoney-baloney virtue signaler. Not to mention complete fraud.

Reactions: 5