Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Gut God in Himmel, is that an enormous pee stain in the last picture. Don't they EVER regularly potty her????
My Dad used to always say"Gut God in Himmel" when he was really mad at one of us kids when we were little, lol. We knew that was our first and last warning.
---
That outfit they put on Abbie was god awful. I don’t think they’re a trend over here and I hope they won’t be.
Asswipe made eggs and pig corpse for his wifie who doesn’t like eggs and doesn’t eat breakfast. He then talked about Abbie having ‘healthy’ cereal and unsweetened almond milk. Why? It’s the only meal they seem to make an effort with. Everything else she eats is fast food or sugary sweet and that’s why she is gradually resembling her mother. Giving Abbie donuts for her birthday is fine, but she pretty much has donuts, cakes, biscuits, etc…every day as treat so it’s not a novelty.
Fat Fuck was whinging about being tired. Doing what exactly? Maybe if she got off her arse and did a bit of exercise, she might feel more energetic, plus someone needs to teach her that when you yawn you use your hand to cover your mouth.She’s got no manners or class. She’s so darn lazy expecting Asswipe to actually pack for her when she virtually did nothing all day.
Asswipe talks about FF visiting her friend to help her, but we all know, him included, that she’s just off on another holiday. I don’t follow any of the Slimey friends of hers, but I have had a nosey at some of their profiles on social media and Fat Fuck is the only one who seems to be constantly off travelling . The others might do the Slimey trips, but apart from that they’re with their families. Fat Fuck can’t hide her happiness when she escapes home and I reckon Asswipe and Abbie are happier too.
Toooo much booze and bakery!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

lillibb

VIP Member
Well now Tattlers...they have been pushing how much the Lipstick Pig likes salad...you know that tiny bit of greens under 1cup of dressing...
I wonder if Asswipe has some kind of notebook to keep track of his lies, her lies, Izzy's lies. That must keep him busy and that's probably why he doesn't have time for personal grooming.
Omar said Prissass sent him this pic but he had to refuse because he was out of tarp.
1715706030200.png

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
i'm guessing that has to do with when the channel was down due to being "hacked" and their videos removed.
It might.. but the YT hack happened around the first of march and came back March 11.. so not sure if that had an affect on the April numbers.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Perhaps Twatty will teach the AOTS humpers her sick pool tricks, Tubby will do his Mayor Tommy Shanks fireside talks about providing a soft landing space and how to yank wet hair into ugly buns and Boy Wonder will teach them how to take creeper street photos to be saved for those lonely evenings when he goes on romantic dates with himself in the shit shack.
Mayor Tommy Shanks - 🤣

• Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Wow. That didn't age well (and neither did they....holy cow!). We don't see the 30 minute family walks any longer nor P even willing to half ass do jumping jacks. This must have been right after she had WLS and was still trying to lose weight. She royally messed it all up. She was looking decent here and honestly happier. As was Abbie.
They were both about 50 lbs less there.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Hey Wow! 🥰
After much thought I have decided Big P is not doing Ozempic (or whatever) I don't know all that much about it but I think it makes you NOT wanna eat. And therein my reasoning. Plain & simple Pig LOVES eating. She'd rather stay huge than put down her fork...plus I don't think you can drink on it & Lord knows she loves her booze! You made some good points though so I guess it remains to be seen....the suspense continues....
You're right. She would have to give up all the eating and drinking on all of her "how to swindle stupid people" retreets and that is her biggest joy in life. Thats almost as hard as eating healthy while camping, going out to eat 6 times a week, making food without butter and cheese in massive amounts and door dashing. I would think that just seeing how large and not in charge she looks next to all of her skinny friends, especially LB would do the trick, but it doesn't always work that way with food addiction or any of the other addictions she has.

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.
Do you mind posting what headset and what exercise program you use? Congrats for sticking with it!

• Heart

pixelfox

Regarding Prisspiggy and weightloss…. I saw the other forum post where someone said she looked like she was losing weight and it did get me thinking….

Even if she doesn’t want to publicly say anything about it she must see that Slimelife is starting to crumble. Could she be secretly dabbling in a weight loss MLM and wants to lose some weight so she can be all ‘SURPRISE HUMPERS! I lost weight with this amazing product and you can too if you buy it from me!’

Grifters gotta grift.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Agree! They all looked better. BS that Sweet Cilla says she's down 70 lbs. She is way way heavier than she was here.
And I had to laugh...a daily schedule & a daily family walk...these people set the record for ne er following thru on anything. They don't really do any of their plans for more than a day or so...SO FULL OF BS 😂😂😂
And they did keep it up longer than I thought they would. I do believe she may try the shots. And the bad thing about this is you have to keep on them forever or you will gain the weight back....fast. Not so much from overeating (although your appetite comes back with a vengance) but because the shot alters your hormones. They are close to $1000 for a month supply without insurance and half of that depending on your insurance. She would not be able too booze it up either.

Gina

Yeah, he got the RBT last summer shortly after he graduated. They talked about for weeks they were so proud. :(
I must have missed it. I just don’t think he’s going to school or using his fancy degree. Sorry for missing it.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone looked at FA on social blade? It has a D- rating! Views plummeted in April.. and they lost subscribers 1000 lost in April.
i'm guessing that has to do with when the channel was down due to being "hacked" and their videos removed.

Reactions: 10