Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
#####Thread suggestion 179#####
Pig thinks she cute? She's full of bologna
Next thing you know she'll be posting in "Fans Only"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

KateK

VIP Member
Asa shows the changing station in the bathroom and then tells Abbie that you don't need that. 10 sec later Abbie is standing sideways with her massive diaper obvisouly showing through those tight-ass leggings. Why do they lie about stuff like this when it's obvious? It's better to say nothing at all than lie. It's gaslighting the audience. Again, saying nothing at all is appropriate, but talking about it and lying about it is just crazy as hell. Unless Abbie has a cottage cheese butt already, that's a diaper, and we have seen it many times when her shirt is up a little.

View attachment 2942563[Q

View attachment 2942560
I think Abbie does need changing.. but could Asshat put her on a changing table? Not even sure how he changes her diapers. I would think she just stands?

Would the changing table be used more for people who dont have use of their legs?
---
What would happen if GB had to figure this stuff out for himself? And Asa had to drive 45 minutes each way to get the key fob from the hotel room? And what did Abbie do while he was putting the Jeep on the tow? He mentioned twice about the adult changing table.

Also, it wouldn’t hurt if Cilla was around once in awhile to watch Abbie in case of instances such as this.

Even though I think GB is a man-child, it’s not his responsibility to babysit Abbie. Who am I kidding, Cilla would call Candy to help her if Asa had to suddenly leave.
I wonder what he did with Abbie as well.. probably locked her in the car with a bunch of snacks and magazines.

• Heart
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
What would happen if GB had to figure this stuff out for himself? And Asa had to drive 45 minutes each way to get the key fob from the hotel room? And what did Abbie do while he was putting the Jeep on the tow? He mentioned twice about the adult changing table.

Also, it wouldn’t hurt if Cilla was around once in awhile to watch Abbie in case of instances such as this.

Even though I think GB is a man-child, it’s not his responsibility to babysit Abbie. Who am I kidding, Cilla would call Candy to help her if Asa had to suddenly leave.
All Asshole needed was for Abs to throw the I pad out of the car on the interstate. It was Pigstinks car so I am sure there were plenty of potato chip bags in her car. I actually felt a little sorry for Asshole in this vlog knowing he had to go pick up Pig at the airport. Just a little. Imagine if GB would have left the key fob at home!!

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Question for yalls

Since they're "partnering" with AOTS...are they going for free???

• Sick
Reactions: 13

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Not trying to defend him but I'm pretty sure he was saying that people who work in customer service should "presume incompetence " - I.e. treat customers like that don't know anything, explain everything. And for health care, presume competence.
When you explain what he was trying to say, i understand. I heard the word “presume” and i heard the word “incompetence” but they don’t go together in his sentence and what he was trying to explain. I’ll bet he meant Incomprehension or something along those lines. It’s always been hard for me to understand what Isaiah is trying to say. It would help if he used the correct terminology.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
There comes a time in life when people need to understand that just because you can doesn't mean that you should. Lisa Rinna has beautiful legs, but she looks like an old hooker in this get up 🧐

IMO it's her face that makes her look old (her facelift(s) I mean) Her figure is amazing.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
OMG 😂 😂 HG Tudor could do an entire series on this. Please tell me that I am not the only one who barks during his intro??? Twatty & Minge are very much similar. They both call themselves only children, despite both having half siblings. Both are lazy, grifting scammers. Twatty exploits her child to sell morgue make up and Minge exploits her husband's family in every venture she fails to succeed in . Neither know how to dress appropriately. Did you see Minge in Nigeria? YIKES.
Tubby and Ginge are also very much alike. Both believe that they are smarter than they really are. Tubby was booted from the Coast Guard and Ginge pretended to be in active service when he was actually called Bunker Harry. He was playing XBox under the watchful eye of his security while his mates were fighting. Tubby plays XBox with his nitwit son in an effort to avoid having sex with Twatty. Tubby exploits his daughter on the internet. Ginge exploits his family on Oprah and in his ghost written autobiography. In the case of all four of those loathesome grifters, none of them knows what the truth is. Lying comes so very naturally to them that it is scary. As the late HMTQ Elizabeth stated, "Recollections my vary" when it comes to those four wastrels.
I have no idea who Minge is...but it sounds like a hoot 😂😂😂

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
New video
Another activity that they don’t want to actually get anything out of. Who knows why they actually purchased that hoop. I hate when Asa tells her to point at him and then sign go (so she knows its his turn) but then tells her to catch and throw the ball to him. She doesn’t know what to do. She just wants to go to the couch.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So, Mexican party with Abbies friends and family.
Interesting. I thought Grabby G moved away?
And who is the couple with the little girl? (The woman is wedged between G and the other man) I have never seen them before. Camp people? New respite worker? We know they aren't friends of the Gruesome Twosome or we would have seen them before. Plus they'd be at the other end of the table, not down with GB and crew.
:unsure: :unsure:

Screenshot 2024-05-12 4.01.43 PM.png

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Doesn’t Grabby have some family in Jax? I remember a niece at his going away party. His whole being gives me creepy vibes.

• Heart
  • Sick

Silverlady

You know what? I’ve been waiting for a deranged fan to throw herself at Mr Mcfatty and shower him with a few sex positions he could only dream of. That could make for an interesting collapse of Moldy Towers and Empire McFatMaass

• Haha
  • Heart

Gina

Me too Bogey! I’m going out around midnight tonight and hopefully will see the “Lights” !!!
I’m in the Carbondale/Marion area. Wondering if you’re close by?💥
Hello neighbors I’m in Illinois too. About a hour south of Chicago !! I got some beautiful pictures, I hope you both did also.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Do you mind posting what headset and what exercise program you use? Congrats for sticking with it!

Absolutely! I have a Quest 3 and the program is called Supernatural. I hated the boxing workout at first, but now it is what gives me the most intense workout and I feel it in every part of my body. They also have a fun workout with bats that are kinda like light sabers and you strike targets coming towards you. They are always updating the various programs and the music is basically whatever you love to listen to. Artists like Queen, Metallica, 80's and 90's stuff, country, rap, etc. This past weekend they had a bunch of Star Wars music so I had a blast doing those workouts.

• Heart