Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Just watched part of last night's video. People, please don't listen to him when it comes to setting goals for your loved ones with a disability (or any kid for that matter). You want to set ATTAINABLE goals for them to reach, not UNREALISTIC ones. Setting unrealistic goals will not help them. It will make them only more frustrated and less likely to achieve what you want them to. No teacher or therapist would ever go along with setting goals that are not attainable. It's literally in the description for writing things like IEP's. Goals are to be very specific, attainable, and measurable. I have not watched the whole video yet, but this could very well be a reason he butts heads with a lot of professionals. Working on my son's anxiety wasn't just taking him to theme parks/restaurants etc for "exposure". We took very calculated baby steps and worked our way up. Setting REALISTIC short term goals which he could then feel good about achieving (I could tell visibly that he was proud of himself for these small accomplishments, and his efforts were rewarded with both praise and tangible reward if desired). Even the Exposure Therapy he talks about sets small, attainable goals to accomplish regularly. Yes, the END goal was to be able to run errands and just be able to do life with our son. How we got there was very thoughtfully designed between us and our therapists.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Look at what they've done to their daughter. Feeding her the high calorie, sodium filled foods and no activity. To me that is neglect.

1715342491589.png

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
What a nutcase that one is. Speaking of nutcases, it's been 3 hours and not one comment. How does she get her head so elongated? And using the tote bag to hide behind. Here we go with more prop camouflage. I can hear her now as she gazes at this photo.. "Look Atha, look how thin my shoulder is!"

View attachment 2908051
---
How she looks at Abbie when she's not faking a loving interaction with her daughter for the camera says it all. She resents her and these little snippets of the real Priscilla show themselves. A second before this, she was laughing with Atha over all the great photos of the event she went to. Until Abbie interrupted it.

View attachment 2908073
For all of Tubby's faults, I have never seen him give Abbie a look of disdain or disgust. I've seen frustration, but that is normal and expected. We all get frustrated. That clip of Twatty showing Tubby her Griftapalooza weekend was sick making. She acted like a spoiled tween who didn't want anyone disturbing her showing off her weekend. I really, really, really, can't stand that selfish and vile twat. Watching her faux clean freak schtick is getting old. She pretends to be obsessed with neatness, tidiness and cleanliness, but look at the state of her lack of personal hygiene and her absolute disregard for her own daughter's basic health and hygiene. I don't care how "clean" her kitchen is, she is a dirty and filthy beast and needs to worry more about the state of her own body and her daughter before she bitches at Tubby and Boy Wonder for leaving a few dishes in the sink and a sticky counter top. She has a damn dishwasher. It's not as though she does her own dishes. Lazy, dirty, selfish twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Whimsical

VIP Member
🀩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🀩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up πŸ€”πŸ·πŸ½πŸ– :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! πŸ˜πŸ˜…

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🀩πŸ₯³πŸ˜

I do miss all my Tattle friends πŸ€— I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
WildBIgPHogfarm.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

MamaOneSon

Ass says perhaps Abbie wasn't sleeping well because she might be missing her mom. Yet as soon as Piggy gets home Abbie starts to act distressed by hollering and honking and then pinching her mom on the neck while also trying to pull Ass away. That was very telling to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

What the ....

VIP Member
🀩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🀩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up πŸ€”πŸ·πŸ½πŸ– :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! πŸ˜πŸ˜…

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🀩πŸ₯³πŸ˜

I do miss all my Tattle friends πŸ€— I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470

First things first:
CONGRATULATIONS WHIMSICAL!
I hope you have an unMaashole marriage!
But seriously, may the years be full of love and happiness.
In your honor, I have included googly eyes for your enjoyment! Lol

Y’all ever notice how Pigzilla looks at Abbies butt a lot? I wonder why? J/k I know why.
Screenshot_20240505-093346~2.png

Fit change! Ugh, I really hate how he shortens words. Must make him feel taller.
The excuse this time is: the collar was bothering her. Liars.
Screenshot_20240505-093040~3.png

We all know why she had to change outfits. Which is no big deal. But why you gotta lie Moobs
Screenshot_20240505-091037~3.png

And Pigzilla wants to be a pole worker!
Screenshot_20240505-095954~2.png

LMAO:m
Screenshot_20240505-095521~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Noir Fan

VIP Member
But whats the point? Why make her to do these task? She’s not interested. They didn’t do this with Isaiah. If you want her to come outside, ask her. Ask if he she wants to water the plants don’t make her do it because you need content ass.

Lmao he had to bring up the basketball activity. Typical. Btw my break lasted 2 days, I had to come comment on this ridiculous vlog. :LOL:

Oh she understands time out now.
She understands very little. And if she wants to do that bird/worm table task her way, why not let her. I guess he had a rocky day with her and she had all kinds of behavior that he didn’t respond well to.

Should she be in some sort of a year-round day program? A day program that doesn’t concentrate on vocational skills but daily activities, like really fixing her breakfast, dressing herself, washing her face and hands, brushing her teeth, toileting(?), brushing her hair, making a bed, etc. Instead of feeding fish, watering the plants, gathering quail eggs, etc. At 19, does she need timeout?

I have a feeling Asa is growing tired of these constant trips of Cilla’s where he is the sole caregiver.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I have no idea how he concluded that she didn't not like the activity, it was because it looked like work. He's started his word salad lifeskills, ABA therapy wah wah wah like the teacher in Charlie Brown.

If Dylan is not here, Dylan needs to come over and sit by us quickly.

Screenshot_20240512_154910_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Getting ready to hit the road
Abbie, the sow, and the warty toad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Is she trying to get her hands in her pockets? I hate to tell her….that’s not going to happen. Raise your hand if you think someone photoshopped her legs to look smaller. πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈβœ‹πŸ»πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»πŸ–
IMG_9701.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I stopped wearing shorts in my late teens/early twenties. Nobody (including me) wants to see that.

It’s one thing to be confident and another thing to be realistic. And yet another thing to be delusional.

Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What the hell? Asa spent months bragging about Abbies "progress" and great reports from her "teachers", yet P just sat there and declared it a "shit show". Which is it? Who is telling the truth? I'd say P if I had to guess.

P also said having Asa home school Abbie was hard because Abbie was unhappy all the time. In other words- "behaviors".
But Asa continued to pat himself on the back about how independent Abbie is now.
P nodded, but clearly had no fucks to give.

P also confirmed Summer is getting paid when shes with Abbie.
That blew Asa's whole "hanging with her girls because they just love her" BS.

And my god- nothing like getting on the internet and announcing to the world that you need to be at home and available when Camp Creepy opens in case GB needs help or has questions about his JOB.
These two are helicoptering a 22 yr olds JOB.
He should be mortified! o_Oo_O

People contacted Camp Creepy about him? And now he cant vlog? But he's an freaking influencer! People need him! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Selfie World was only successful when they were on site. Yeah...like that had a damn thing to do with the fact that they had no customers!
Man their egos! Maybe this is why they're so fat. They need a body big enough to match the egos!

There's so much more, but I nearly passed out when P said she is still 78 pounds down from her surgery weight! I actually replayed it to make sure I heard her correctly! That means she is claiming to have only regained 27 pounds. TWENTY SEVEN!!
The lies! ARGHHHHHHHH!!! She lies easier than she can breathe! You damn sloppopotamus, you're fooling no one! We see you!! 😎
I need a drink after watching this! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

cucumber

VIP Member
Yall got some amazing pictures!
I saw nothing here...and we had lots of storms...so nothing..

Anyway, a little bit back the subject was manners at the table. Ass made some 'interesting' comments...like if learning manners has no benefit to her then it doesn't matter. WTF? Manners are part of this world we live in as human beings. You learn manners for the sake of others not to please yourself. And anyway, Ass has Abbie out twisting with the hose and she has no understanding or benefit to her...so why tf not? She can be trained (and I'm not trying to be crude...but that's what it essentially is) to do certain movements with no understanding of why....so why not try with the manners? It ain't always about what benefits or pleases you...it is a world full of other people. But Ass doesn't care about that.
And speaking of table manners....he oughta teach his sweet Cilla how to chew with her mouth CLOSED!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What on earth made them think that holding quail makes them cowboys?!
If I dance around with a blue jay will I become a major league baseball player?

What in the entire fuck is wrong with these two? Seriously.
They are not right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30