Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
Was Boy Wonder hired because he was the only applicant for the position? I can't imagine that being a sought after job for a university graduate. He's in charge of a summer camp. That is a great job for someone IN school , not someone who's graduated. If it was such a great opportunity, why wouldn't Creepy G have applied for it? We all know how much the Tubbersons exaggerate absolutely everything and this job is just another fantasy to feed the Humpers, and themselves. I had to laugh when Tubby commented that now that Boy Wonder is on salary, all he does is work. What does that even mean? Tubby really is clueless about how the workforce operates.
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sweetums

VIP Member
If she is taking them and paying out of pocket then I hate the Massives even more. A few weeks ago, I noticed my neighbor has been losing weight. I commented and she said she has lost 57 pounds so far (it's been a year) on Ozempic. She said it's 800.00 a month out of pocket. Unless Piggy is getting it through insurance she can go screw herself then. Abbie could use a ton of different out of pocket things but they are too cheap. Also, Piggy is wasting money because she needs mental health help for her quick fix will be just that.
Insurance does not cover any of the shots unless you are diabetic. Its even more than $800 in alot of places. And very difficult to get.

• Wow
  • Sick
It might.. but the YT hack happened around the first of march and came back March 11.. so not sure if that had an affect on the April numbers.
good point! time is flying faster than i'm realizing.. can't believe that happened more than a month ago

Sweetums

VIP Member
I have been binging the last few days on crazy people on airplanes and airports. Folks getting kicked off planes, screaming down the aisle, etc. I would love to see her on that!
Why is her shirt all greasy around the neck? Sweating like a pig no dou
Bahahahaha!!!! According to Twatty's stories, as of 25 minutes ago, she is still in California 😂 😂 😂 😂 Flights are cancelled and delayed. Poor dear will be waiting for a while, it seems.

She could always set up a quicky SL "stop and shop for my slop" booth in the airport and peddle her crap to all the other people waiting.
---
Looks like all thecdrool ran out of the right side of hrr fat mouth. Not very water, I mean drool proof is the Slimylife pig lipsthicks, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
She lies. They lie.
Period.
Like you, I am surprised false advertising claims have not been made.
View attachment 2951231
Asshole should have lowered the camera on the third picture and got a pic of her gunts spilling out of the seat belt with an extension.
---
Asshole should have lowered the camera on the third picture and got a pic of her gunts spilling out of the seat belt with an extension.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetums

VIP Member
I'm shocked she hasnt - but she would fail at that too. As annoying as she is, Lauren is killing it with low dose compounded tirzepatide. And she's putting in actual work.
I don't belive she is taking a low dose of any of the meds. Obese people don't want to admut they NEED the highest dose possible to give themselves credit for doing it mostly on their own She is kinning it with her merch she has coming out now and selling her marijuana crap is out of control. Until people realize its all in their head but insist on believing her. Funny thing is the drugs she peddles are supposed to be a cure all for so many health issues, but her whole family is sick every other week. She gives that crap to her kids too. A couple different pills. False advertising at its finest. Pig must be burning up watching her lose weight. She is doing really (LB) but she can never say she did it on her own.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Im still stuck on the Autism on the Seas shit.

They are going to have "official" FA activities?! Like what?

Paper shredding on the poop deck?
What do they, or even Abbie do as an activity beside shredding paper and eating?

I am just gobsmacked that this is even happening.
But you can MAKE HISTORY by joining this cruise! 😂

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
So, we're told every other vlog how independent she now is and does tasks unprompted, but he cries when she allegedly feeds the fish because he's "he's never seen her do that before ". What!?!?! Get you story straight assmunch.
Of course abbies independent because she's a typical teenager.

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Well this has cheered me up. Those stomping hooves. Wait until a certain puddy cat hears about this! LMAO.

I've watched it 10 times so far. Can't stop.
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
The Canadian would put Asshat to shame when it comes to homesteading. I think it’s funny he posted this to his Instagram the other day.

IMG_6073.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow