Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I have a rant.
Pig was wearing a shirt yesterday with the slogan “MakeUp Dealer…Skin Healer”.
The audacity.
It is one thing for her to own that shirt, but the fact that she actually wears it is straight up f’ing criminal.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
It seems someone commented saying you can make more working at McD’s than you can slinging Slime. This had her 6X undies up her crack…if that is even possible.
She said you should not base opinions off of statistics found online. Say what? Is that not exactly what this dummy did a few weeks ago with her cost of living post?
She goes on to say they are going to celebrate Summer’s graduation, then proceeds to ramble on about Izzycakes, his online degree and his summer of elective courses.
She likes being a Yelp Elite. Loves yelp because she can see pictures of food before visiting the restaurant. 🐽
She wants to slow dance with Atha at a Chris Stapleton concert. Their song is “Tennessee Whiskey” 😂 I mean…comparing each other to various liquors…why would it be anything else? That is how it all began in Gitmo, no?
She wants to work the polls. Not the poles. Don’t get it twisted. AS IF! Ain’t a pole big enough in the whole wide world.
She has a bucket list. She volunteers for everything and says if she was a beauty queen she could be Ms. America
Dear Gawd. Help us! Humanity weeps.
View attachment 2913730
Dang, she's gone from alcohol straight to drugs. I'm sure of it!

• Haha

ASD_Romy

Well, they are going to be known all over town. And not in a good way. And not because of their “popular” Fathering Autism social media platform. Public school that they sued, JSA, occupational therapy place they didn’t like, the clinic/school thing they just quit and however many therapists, respite people, teachers they’ve run through. I can imagine how ugly Ass and Pig can be when they have their final meeting with these people and “let it all out”. We see a glimpse of it whenever someone comments on their vlog something to the effect——“well Abbie wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.” I was kind of surprised how angry he got or gets when someone comments something about Abbie and her lack of awareness or understanding. He only loves hearing people praise them for her progress. 🙄 Oh the tongue lashing those schools, clinics, therapy places get when they try telling Ass the truth about Abbie. A raging bull. I’m sure they’ll never forget it and are still talking about it. Way to burn bridges, Asshole. Not that’s what you call a shit show folks!
---

Wow. Isaiah. “I don’t know how rental car works!” He had trouble figuring out which car to drive away at the rental car place that mommy found for him. And he was saying customer service, health care are all incompetent. That’s rich coming from a guy who’s never held down a legitimate job in his life at 22 years old. You know, since he’s not progressing either in any kind of vocational/life skills program it’s probably just as well he lives in the shack out back. It’s a little scary that he is even allowed to have a drivers license. How many times has he gotten into an accident or his vehicle just mysteriously fell apart? 🤔🙄 Plus his accidents while one wheeling or skiing. One day they will blood test him after an accident, discover he has been drinking and then moms will be chauffeuring him around. They’ll suspend his license.
Not trying to defend him but I'm pretty sure he was saying that people who work in customer service should "presume incompetence " - I.e. treat customers like that don't know anything, explain everything. And for health care, presume competence.

lillibb

VIP Member
They do anything for money.
Big Atta-boy for those taking care of themselves with exercise and weight loss! You are all heros to those that can learn from your success.

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
And they did keep it up longer than I thought they would. I do believe she may try the shots. And the bad thing about this is you have to keep on them forever or you will gain the weight back....fast. Not so much from overeating (although your appetite comes back with a vengance) but because the shot alters your hormones. They are close to $1000 for a month supply without insurance and half of that depending on your insurance. She would not be able too booze it up either.
I keep seeing everyone say they are $1000 a month without insurance. I’m on them and my insurance won’t cover. It’s like $275.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So, Mexican party with Abbies friends and family.
Interesting. I thought Grabby G moved away?
And who is the couple with the little girl? (The woman is wedged between G and the other man) I have never seen them before. Camp people? New respite worker? We know they aren't friends of the Gruesome Twosome or we would have seen them before. Plus they'd be at the other end of the table, not down with GB and crew.
:unsure: :unsure:

View attachment 2931685
Is the little girl Brandi's daughter? She looks like Brandi.

ETA on second glance she looks like G? I have no freaking clue who she is lol.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Somehow, I can’t see Priscilla breast feeding anything. I don’t think she has enough of a “mothering instinct” about her. In that regard, “a cat’s a better mother than she is”…..or a pig. And she doesn’t seem to have a protective instinct about her either that a mother cat or pig would have. Remember when she pushed Abbie towards the snake she encountered on that walk in the park or left her alone in the car parked along the highway to retrieve an iPad Abbie threw out the window? She gave birth (I guess) then was done. There are some creatures who do that: snakes 🐍 But breastfeeding? Naw. Just can’t see it for a number of reasons.
---

Naw. She doesn’t touch that thang. We all know how she feels about touching raw meat.
And he has only enough raw meat for a slider... Not enough for a full burger

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I/m 98% sure they got Abbie a Free People (the zipper on the top backside gives the brand away) onesie. I'm 5.1 and very petite. I tried one of these on and it's NOT made for short people. I bought it to throw over a yoga outfit if I need to go into a store after yoga. The bottoms are supposed to be cropped. Maybe they thought the drop crotch would not show Abbie's bottom, but if they ever wore one (I bet both Summer and Kylie), they would know that the material kinda wraps around your curves, so there would be no hiding a diaper or any sort of blubber.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.00.21 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.00.11 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I work in disability and wearing a back pack is very common. What she has in her back pack is hygiene stuff for her and other personal
belongings like we might carry in a back pack etc. Yes she makes mistakes, a lot of people with disabilities do, give her a break. I don’t mind people getting stuck into her parents but poor Abbie I say.
I totally agree

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
He fixes everything, but doesn’t do it right. Almost everything he fixes breaks. The truck that Gb crashed? Happened right after he did the breaks. I’m sure he worked on the jeep and that’s what the issue is with it. I’m telling you I’ve had a jeep since 2015. Had a 2015 until last year when I got a new 2024. Never a single thing except for routine maintenance. And this is not the first time they had issues with this jeep. Is it modded with after market stuff? Yes.. but I believe it was like that when he got it. If he did the mods, that’s probably the issue. And they don’t seem to take it off road either. Sorry I had to share. My jeep is my most favorite thing in the world. And I’m lucky that my man is a fix it guy, but actually knows what he’s doing. He works on modifying and building cars for a living.
That's your Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 🚕🚙

• Heart
  • Haha