Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jacjos123

I keep seeing everyone say they are $1000 a month without insurance. I’m on them and my insurance won’t cover. It’s like $275.
Long Post Alert::
I’m curious to know if it’s the compounded version or the brand name? If you don’t feel comfortable answering I understand. I was on Wegovy for 9 months for pre-diabetes (HgB A1c 6.3 with 6.4 being diabetic and BMI 31) I changed the way I was eating entirely, started exercising consistently again,and was able to lose 40lbs. I actually had zero co-pay with a coupon card from Wegovy & only $25 without the coupon card monthly. At the time I had Blue Cross Blue Shield. My A1c is now normal and BMI is 26. So of course insurance stopped covering. However, I recently changed companies and will try again with my new insurance to continue at a low-dose for maintenance. My appetite has increased slightly so I’ve just been exercising more to keep the weight off. 🤗 I thing Priscilla should trythe injections or something. She is a ticking time bomb. 💣

Reactions: 14

lillibb

VIP Member
When Prissass was losing really well..Asswipe said she had even loss 3 shoes sizes...she started losing her hair..her glorious mane..she didn't like that one bit. I think that turned the tables for her. That and booze, When still in the rental Asswipe was giving her a drink and was explaining that a little bit of alcohol would be like alot because of the surgery and she needed to be careful of her intake. She was there smiling like a goofball with her drink in front of her. Maybe after surgery she was advised to give it up and did for a bit. The lure of Jose's haunting voice did her in.

• Heart
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
So the woman in Cali had to have had WLS , why else would CillaSuey be able to commiserate with her? That woman should take a good look at the Pig she let into her home. What a nerve to go visiting .
She was probably shocked to see Pig in person.. after seeing her with all the filtering. I wonder how that trip really went? Wonder if Pig was able to consume enough food if that woman just went through weight loss surgery.

• Heart
  • Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I was thinking about @WowMeowMeowWow enjoying this too.
It was amazing. I didn’t know Pig could hop up into the air like that to move her feet. Or run. I’ve never seen her run. And when she stomps her whole body jiggles like jello.
I really hope she makes more like these. What a treat for us tattlers!

I bet she regretted it the day after. Those hooves must be raging!

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Biggun is cooking bacon on a Live right now.
🐽
View attachment 2910792View attachment 2910793

1714712749977.png

This is not the face of a happy, healthy 42 year old woman. She is heading for some serious medical issues if she doesn't get her shit together soon. She looks 20 years older than she is.
---
Summer graduates today, Friday, May 3. How will the MaAssives celebrate her? Will they attend commencement, livestream it or take a pass? Will they finally give her some fudge? Or just a secondhand SlimeLife candle? Will they write her a big check in gratitude for her probably 10+ years of dedicated service to Sweet Girl? Time wil tell, but I’m sure they will want to milk some content from it. I hope Summer finds a fabulous new job far away and soars!

View attachment 2911958
What is going in with her arm?

1714712838552.png

• Heart
  • Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Right now it's just me and Mr BB home, I let him spoil me and he just doesn't know it. Like how sweet he was to get me a new bottle of my favorite fragrance and not even know it. Somehow he just doesn't understand why perfume can cost so much, so why worry him with details. He might suspect something since I made him a pot of gumbo, his fav!
@lillibb: it’s funny you should mention perfume. I was just thinking that I’ve never noticed Pig having or applying perfume. Or seeing it on her counter. I remember Ass supposedly wearing something that seemed to cause her to go into heat. I love perfume but don’t wear it much because I spend time outdoors gardening and noticed the bugs hover around me more and bite me. I even bought some “natural ingredients” deodorant that also attracted flying insects…so I use the regular stuff now.

lillibb

VIP Member
I missed the potatoes, I'm guessing PPP? When someone first said potatoes I thought they were referring to Greaseball's balls. What's it called? Blue Balls, that's it.

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Girl + Boy ?
Is that a reminder for herself or for Bidet Boi ?
😆
I think they're both deeply closeted and severely mentally stunted.
Wtf is this tattoo? Make it make sense for a boomer!
😆
The girl tattoo has curly hair so that might represent herself. But the male figure looks like it has a mustache. Is shak boi shaving yet? I think Summer was smart to distance herself from him. He’s still nursing anyway so he can’t have a relationship until he’s weaned. We see less and less of her on camera. I think that was a wise move on her part. You know it wasn’t the hambeasts’ idea. Nasty grifting pigs.

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I would bet Asa has no issue with his wife being absent more days than not out of a month. I'm sure he even encourages it. What a great way to not have to deal with the beast.
I remember them saying that weighed blankets and stuff do nothing for Abbie and she isn't into them. This was in the rental when everyone and their brother would send them gifts. Abbie received a ton of weighted blankets, so that's how the conversation came up.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa shows the changing station in the bathroom and then tells Abbie that you don't need that. 10 sec later Abbie is standing sideways with her massive diaper obvisouly showing through those tight-ass leggings. Why do they lie about stuff like this when it's obvious? It's better to say nothing at all than lie. It's gaslighting the audience. Again, saying nothing at all is appropriate, but talking about it and lying about it is just crazy as hell. Unless Abbie has a cottage cheese butt already, that's a diaper, and we have seen it many times when her shirt is up a little.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 6.35.33 PM.png
[Q

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 6.35.47 PM.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Trahnier172

Anyone else notice Abbie had her pants changed 3 times in this vlog? Beginning she’s wearing jeans, later on she’s wearing tights, then when Summer comes by, she wearing jeans again.

• Wow