Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diocese of St. Augustine has a cool website. Complete with a Human Life & Dignity Office that includes special needs people.
Also there is a website that has a place to report abuse/fraud. Not that there is any........... but
I find it interesting that the Church says one thing, then are 'in the corner' of an idiot like bidet boi and his family.
Maybe its because the Massives toss money at Camp I Am Diddled now and then? Maybe the director of the program is just another idiot? 🤔
I do wonder if her boss, the Bishop is an idiot too. 🤔
It's insane how they allow someone as ignorant and emotionally stunted (imo) as bidet boi to manage anything.
Especially without his parents help.
Does the church pay them too?
Sheesh. It's all so convoluted and disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Diocese of St. Augustine has a cool website. Complete with a Human Life & Dignity Office that includes special needs people.
Also there is a website that has a place to report abuse/fraud. Not that there is any........... but
I find it interesting that the Church says one thing, then are 'in the corner' of an idiot like bidet boi and his family.
Maybe its because the Massives toss money at Camp I Am Diddled now and then? Maybe the director of the program is just another idiot? 🤔
It's insane how they allow someone as ignorant and emotionally stunted (imo) as bidet boi to manage anything.
Was Boy Wonder hired because he was the only applicant for the position? I can't imagine that being a sought after job for a university graduate. He's in charge of a summer camp. That is a great job for someone IN school , not someone who's graduated. If it was such a great opportunity, why wouldn't Creepy G have applied for it? We all know how much the Tubbersons exaggerate absolutely everything and this job is just another fantasy to feed the Humpers, and themselves. I had to laugh when Tubby commented that now that Boy Wonder is on salary, all he does is work. What does that even mean? Tubby really is clueless about how the workforce operates.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Priscilla’s ego doesn’t quit.

IMG_6686.jpeg

In tonight’s Live, Piggy, with a smile, said, “Does anyone know what this week is? You guys never answered me. 🎵It’s my birthday! 🎵My birthday! 🎵 Did you all know that?! … Yup, it’s my birthday. I’ll be 43!”

Well, whoop de do! I’m sure she will share regular announcements until the big day on Wednesday, May 22.

While she was treating and scrubbing her face, I observed she didn’t recognize her double chin. The poor thing went untreated.

IMG_6681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Priscilla’s ego doesn’t quit.

View attachment 2946525

In tonight’s Live, Piggy, with a smile, said, “Does anyone know what this week is? You guys never answered me. 🎵It’s my birthday! 🎵My birthday! 🎵 Did you all know that?! … Yup, it’s my birthday. I’ll be 43!”

Well, whoop de do! I’m sure she will share regular announcements until the big day on Wednesday, May 22.

While she was treating and scrubbing her face, I observed she didn’t recognize her double chin. The poor thing went untreated.

View attachment 2946526
It's astonishing how much time and effort Twatty dedicates to washing, moisturising, applying lotions, potions, creams and serums to her face, yet she never, EVER, is freshly bathed or showered prior to all of this rigamarole. She'd be better off with a good cleaning of her body before she worries about how soft and supple the folds of her jowls are 🧐 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it hilarious that he’s stuck with the ”kids” sweet girl is 19 right and baby golden tit is 22. What kids ass wipe 🤣🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
About the manners. Ass says manners don't matter because Abbie can't see a result or a reward for using them. For the love of God...does he think she understands the results of her hose twisting?

• Heart
  • Haha
I finally got through their “live” on Facebook. (Ass and Pig’s) and I had the same concerns. Who is watching over special needs Isaiah to make sure he does that camp manager job well and completely? He’s never had a job, never had that kind of responsibility, can not even manage his own life….how can he possibly manage to do all the things it takes to manage a special needs camp? Frankly it’s a little scary. Of course Ass and Pig are liars and exaggerate. Ass says there is no operating manual and the previous people (who worked there) just kept it in their heads. That’s a damn lie. Pig and Ass were listing all the things Isaiah had been working on: getting life guard training/certification going, getting the cardiac/life support system up and running, batteries in the golf carts (which Ass does), picking up checks from the Catholic ladies society, lots of other things. There had to be a written list somewhere so he knows what all to do. From what we’ve seen of Isaiah who seems so immature and barely made it through college with passing grades….i don’t know how he can do this job. No wonder Ass and Pig plan to stick around while he’s working as a kind of “back-up” and support. He’s going to need it and probably needs them daily now. They say he calls every day to talk about his job. Catholic charities must have been desperate to hire him. It would have made more sense for him to have been an apprentice for a couple years, shadow a manager, given some tasks before being thrown in all by himself. Unless he’s not by himself and the other person that’s working there is the “senior partner” which the Hambeasts neglected to mention. 🧐

• Heart
Here’s part of GB’s program manager job description, which I posted in a previous thread when A&P told us he was interviewing and received a job. Many Tattlers questioned if he was working at camp. The job description and responsibilities were easily accessible online.

AssA glossed over that there was an administrator at camp. He did exaggerate GB‘s job as #1 leader and head of the whole camp. He neglected to mention that GB’s position reports to the Camp Director [Refer to first sentence under Job Summary header.

IMG_6694.jpeg

• Heart
Here’s part of GB’s program manager job description, which I posted in a previous thread when A&P told us he was interviewing and received a job. Many Tattlers questioned if he was working at camp. The job description and responsibilities were easily accessible online.

AssA glossed over that there was an administrator at camp. He did exaggerate GB‘s job as #1 leader and head of the whole camp. He neglected to mention that GB’s position reports to the Camp Director [Refer to first sentence under Job Summary header.

View attachment 2946579
Yeah. That figures Ass and Pig neglected to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help them God. They absolutely made it sound like Isaiah was all alone running the camp all by himself, making all these decisions and implementing all the plans. We really can’t believe anything they say. Ever. Even going back to the beginning of their vlogging. And I’m sure that “boo hoo” vlog about Ass’s second daughter was chuck full of lies and omissions…all to make themselves look better. Even the story about how Ass left Pig to go father another kid, then come back again to be Father of the year. The true story would probably be eye opening. Did Wayne threaten to go to his commanding officer? Get him a dishonorable discharge? Offer him money? How did this really play out?

And how in the world did Isaiah do so well in high school? Less competition? Mom and Dad did the homework? We know Pig woke him up each day. And I remember hearing they had to make sure he did his homework and not “game” all the time like he did in college.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2946579
this reminds me of the office when Dwight says he’s Assistant Regional Manager when in reality he’s the Assistant TO the Regional Manager 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, they are going to be known all over town. And not in a good way. And not because of their “popular” Fathering Autism social media platform. Public school that they sued, JSA, occupational therapy place they didn’t like, the clinic/school thing they just quit and however many therapists, respite people, teachers they’ve run through. I can imagine how ugly Ass and Pig can be when they have their final meeting with these people and “let it all out”. We see a glimpse of it whenever someone comments on their vlog something to the effect——“well Abbie wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.” I was kind of surprised how angry he got or gets when someone comments something about Abbie and her lack of awareness or understanding. He only loves hearing people praise them for her progress. 🙄 Oh the tongue lashing those schools, clinics, therapy places get when they try telling Ass the truth about Abbie. A raging bull. I’m sure they’ll never forget it and are still talking about it. Way to burn bridges, Asshole. Not that’s what you call a tit show folks!
---

Wow. Isaiah. “I don’t know how rental car works!” He had trouble figuring out which car to drive away at the rental car place that mommy found for him. And he was saying customer service, health care are all incompetent. That’s rich coming from a guy who’s never held down a legitimate job in his life at 22 years old. You know, since he’s not progressing either in any kind of vocational/life skills program it’s probably just as well he lives in the shack out back. It’s a little scary that he is even allowed to have a drivers license. How many times has he gotten into an accident or his vehicle just mysteriously fell apart? 🤔🙄 Plus his accidents while one wheeling or skiing. One day they will blood test him after an accident, discover he has been drinking and then moms will be chauffeuring him around. They’ll suspend his license.
Not trying to defend him but I'm pretty sure he was saying that people who work in customer service should "presume incompetence " - I.e. treat customers like that don't know anything, explain everything. And for health care, presume competence.

Reactions: 10
Not trying to defend him but I'm pretty sure he was saying that people who work in customer service should "presume incompetence " - I.e. treat customers like that don't know anything, explain everything. And for health care, presume competence.
When you explain what he was trying to say, i understand. I heard the word “presume” and i heard the word “incompetence” but they don’t go together in his sentence and what he was trying to explain. I’ll bet he meant Incomprehension or something along those lines. It’s always been hard for me to understand what Isaiah is trying to say. It would help if he used the correct terminology.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He was using the concept of "presume competence" incorrectly. Presumption of competence is a pedagogical philosophy that is also used in ABA, which is probably where he first heard it. It means that when you are teaching, you should assume the student is capable of learning what you're teaching...i.e., that the student is "teachable."

The concept Golden Boy was describing would be better phrased as presuming prior knowledge...i.e., assuming the person you're talking to is already aware of and/or has experience with whatever is going on. Which is, by the way, exactly what you should NOT do in healthcare. A very important aspect of patient education is checking and double-checking that the patient understands the information you provided. Nurses, for example, are taught a number of methods to ensure patient education is successful...like avoiding jargon, asking the patient what they already know about their condition, having the patient re-explain in their own words after you explain something new or re-demonstrate what you just demonstrated to them, providing more than one form of teaching material (such as a verbal explanation and a written pamphlet), etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2946579
If he's making $43,000 to $46,000 while living at home, eating and drinking what his parents buy, having his laundry done by whoever is hired for that chore then I want to know why he couldn't pay for his rental car, towing and repair. What does he do with his salary?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If he's making $43,000 to $46,000 while living at home, eating and drinking what his parents buy, having his laundry done by whoever is hired for that chore then I want to know why he couldn't pay for his rental car, towing and repair. What does he do with his salary?
He's so unbelievably stunted. He can't handle anything without his parents. It's online for the world to see, yet he's taking a job that makes him responsible for an entire camp. Make it make sense. 🤢🤢

And what was with the funny voice he was using? He acts like a 10 year old!

• Heart
He's so unbelievably stunted. He can't handle anything without his parents. It's online for the world to see, yet he's taking a job that makes him responsible for an entire camp. Make it make sense. 🤢🤢

And what was with the funny voice he was using? He acts like a 10 year old!
I just pray for the campers that nothing devastating happens on his watch. He is not prepared for the lives and well-being of others to rest in his incompetent hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Boy Wonder hired because he was the only applicant for the position? I can't imagine that being a sought after job for a university graduate. He's in charge of a summer camp. That is a great job for someone IN school , not someone who's graduated. If it was such a great opportunity, why wouldn't Creepy G have applied for it? We all know how much the Tubbersons exaggerate absolutely everything and this job is just another fantasy to feed the Humpers, and themselves. I had to laugh when Tubby commented that now that Boy Wonder is on salary, all he does is work. What does that even mean? Tubby really is clueless about how the workforce operates.
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1000031392.jpg

1000031393.jpg

Looks like one of the witch boys was tasked with a Sunday night chore. Didn't they just do this a couple months ago?

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!

He so badly wants to prove all the naysayers wrong about her abilities and has fallen into the whole "autism is just a difference-not a disability" thing. As a parent to someone much like Abbie, I get it. No one wants to think of their child as disabled. But the truth of the matter is that she is, and it does not do her any service to minimize it. Should we focus on getting my son (and Abbie) to do things they can more independently? Absolutely. Cooking or anything like that will never be one of those tasks-but we let him help if he desires. His independence will be very limited-for a bunch of reasons including his own safety. I think they are each having a hard time facing the fact that she is now an "adult". The thought of her even remotely catching up to her typical peers has left the station for quite some time. The prospect of "forever" weighs heavier as your child grows up and their needs grow with them, but the availability of adult services is not keeping up with the demand. It can be a hard pill to swallow when you have to face the fact that your child is not where you wanted them to be when they were diagnosed so many years ago as a toddler. P I think has just checked out. For years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.