Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. That didn't age well (and neither did they....holy cow!). We don't see the 30 minute family walks any longer nor P even willing to half ass do jumping jacks. This must have been right after she had WLS and was still trying to lose weight. She royally messed it all up. She was looking decent here and honestly happier. As was Abbie.
Agree! They all looked better. BS that Sweet Cilla says she's down 70 lbs. She is way way heavier than she was here.
And I had to laugh...a daily schedule & a daily family walk...these people set the record for ne er following thru on anything. They don't really do any of their plans for more than a day or so...SO FULL OF BS 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Boy Abs was so excited to see her mom!! Poor Priss Ass, you could tell she missed Abs also. . And she just walked out on her own to feed the fish. Mr Trouser Snake is not such a great actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, we're told every other vlog how independent she now is and does tasks unprompted, but he cries when she allegedly feeds the fish because he's "he's never seen her do that before ". What!?!?! Get you story straight assmunch.
Of course abbies independent because she's a typical teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assa in today's vlog, Abbie is never alone. :unsure: Wasn't it a vlog or two back Assa went to say that Abbie is left alone most of the day? Sure, they don't leave her alone and go away from the house, but she is in the house by herself when they are out back. Everything he says and does is just a contradiction of his word salad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Assa in today's vlog, Abbie is never alone. :unsure: Wasn't it a vlog or two back Assa went to say that Abbie is left alone most of the day? Sure, they don't leave her alone and go away from the house, but she is in the house by herself when they are out back. Everything he says and does is just a contradiction of his word salad.
She needs 24/7 supervision because imagine if she ran away from home if she was all by herself. She could easily get hit by a car and die or get lost as she has no awareness as to what's going on. She has no way to communicate if she needs help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree! They all looked better. BS that Sweet Cilla says she's down 70 lbs. She is way way heavier than she was here.
And I had to laugh...a daily schedule & a daily family walk...these people set the record for ne er following thru on anything. They don't really do any of their plans for more than a day or so...SO FULL OF BS 😂😂😂
And they did keep it up longer than I thought they would. I do believe she may try the shots. And the bad thing about this is you have to keep on them forever or you will gain the weight back....fast. Not so much from overeating (although your appetite comes back with a vengance) but because the shot alters your hormones. They are close to $1000 for a month supply without insurance and half of that depending on your insurance. She would not be able too booze it up either.

Reactions: 11
Or left alone in the truck on the side of the road with the dogs while they got video footage of GB jumping off a rock.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
And they did keep it up longer than I thought they would. I do believe she may try the shots. And the bad thing about this is you have to keep on them forever or you will gain the weight back....fast. Not so much from overeating (although your appetite comes back with a vengance) but because the shot alters your hormones. They are close to $1000 for a month supply without insurance and half of that depending on your insurance. She would not be able too booze it up either.
I keep seeing everyone say they are $1000 a month without insurance. I’m on them and my insurance won’t cover. It’s like $275.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching Twatty with the baby quail and the pups, all I could see was Lennie from Of Mice & Men 😂 😂 😂 😂
Didn't they stop and get something to eat when they picked Pig up at the airport? Then.. they get home and order Uber Eats..OMG. Then Pig talked about all the things she ate at the airport...do they ever just skip a meal or eat an apple or something?

Ass kind of admitted that when Abbie gets in the car.. she expect to stop for food ...I bet she has a fit if not. Also.. Abbie's reaction about Pig coming home... lol.. she was soooo happy... Not!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Assa was saying that if anyone had intentions of taking Abbie, she would go with them 'as long as they had a food badge'.
Way to announce to those crazy humpers who "love" Abbie how to get her. 😆
Now that Abbie has figured out what her medication does and how to feed the fish unprompted, she's able to 'know' what a food badge is and completely understands that strangers at the door wearing one is safe. 😆
How stupid is he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I keep seeing everyone say they are $1000 a month without insurance. I’m on them and my insurance won’t cover. It’s like $275.
Long Post Alert::
I’m curious to know if it’s the compounded version or the brand name? If you don’t feel comfortable answering I understand. I was on Wegovy for 9 months for pre-diabetes (HgB A1c 6.3 with 6.4 being diabetic and BMI 31) I changed the way I was eating entirely, started exercising consistently again,and was able to lose 40lbs. I actually had zero co-pay with a coupon card from Wegovy & only $25 without the coupon card monthly. At the time I had Blue Cross Blue Shield. My A1c is now normal and BMI is 26. So of course insurance stopped covering. However, I recently changed companies and will try again with my new insurance to continue at a low-dose for maintenance. My appetite has increased slightly so I’ve just been exercising more to keep the weight off. 🤗 I thing Priscilla should trythe injections or something. She is a ticking time bomb. 💣

Reactions: 14
I can not see her doing the shots, she loves food too much. Her only joy in life comes from thinking about food and eating food. She gained all the weight back after WLS because she didn’t deal with why she eats so much. She’s an unhappy person stuck in this life with an IDD daughter and a husband who is controlling. She can’t leave him or won’t leave him because she’s never felt good about herself. Plus she likes the money(to fill that refrigerator) from basically selling their daughter for views and makeup. It’s a f-ed up situation, and GB is messed up from it all too. Why is he still at home? I have a kid close to his age who is out on her own with a big girl job and a place to live in one of the most expensive cities in the US. She comes home to do her laundry on Sunday and catches up over dinner, sometimes she visits during the week but she has a life. GB needs to get OUT of that house quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fat duck the animal lover said ‘Get that thing off my counter’. Thing?
That poor baby isn’t long for this world, because Nala is waiting for the first opportunity to pounce. Also, does Asswipe ever clean the container, because it was filthy and there’s only one baby quail living in it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How would you like to be filmed sleeping and then have it shared on the internet? They argue they don’t exploit their daughter, but they sure as hell don’t allow her any kind of privacy. Abbie looked completely out of it after being forced to get up a few seconds after being woken, as anyone would.
Also, all the fist bumps, high fives, etc…they make her do is tiresome and childish. She’s almost tormented at times with them all forcing her to ‘hive five’ before she can go off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
30 lb weight gain since the surgery, huh? Okay then…
Why you got to lie, Pig?
photo-output.jpeg

She received a proper roasting on this comparison pic facade. 😂
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.