Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: lies, food and trips, just more of the usual. The massholes continue to be just as delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
hey pigfeatures - why do you think anyone cares about your birthday?? Most adults barely make a fuss on the day, a birthday week stops when a kid hits their teens. Thuch a printheth :poop:
Wasn't it Abbie's birthday last week? You remember, that time you & tinydickman went running to Target at the last second & picked up such garbage gifts that you wouldn't even show them on the vlog. And the party that was all about the birthday girl your fat head in your waitress uniform & that pitiful cake attempt you pretended to make an effort for, for Abbie. 'Member now, you bleeping braindead bimbo ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love my birthday as much as anyone else (except for the fact of growing older), but not everyone needs to celebrate it. Or be aware of it. Does she do anything low-keyed? Candy must have really spoiled the hell out of her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How long more till he shuts down the composting and quail projects?

Where is Abbie's zen corner he promised?

When is he starting on extending the fish pond?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love my birthday as much as anyone else (except for the fact of growing older), but not everyone needs to celebrate it. Or be aware of it. Does she do anything low-keyed? Candy must have really spoiled the hell out of her.
Maybe Candy didn't make enough of a fuss and Printheth Prithilla is getting her childhood dream of being the centre of attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's living every birthday like it's her last, and at the rate she's going it might be.

• Heart
In honor of the birthday girl, does anyone else remember Priscilla doing the crip walk?

(time stamp :45)

This popped into my head the other day thanks to the resurgence of the c-walk/Not Like Us dance trend. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
In honor of the birthday girl, does anyone else remember Priscilla doing the crip walk?

This popped into my head the other day thanks to the resurgence of the c-walk/Not Like Us dance trend. :ROFLMAO:

Wow. That didn't age well (and neither did they....holy cow!). We don't see the 30 minute family walks any longer nor P even willing to half ass do jumping jacks. This must have been right after she had WLS and was still trying to lose weight. She royally messed it all up. She was looking decent here and honestly happier. As was Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

That reminds me of when she was drunkenly trying to skip walk in a parking lot with Tubby and Boy Wonder egging her on 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
Here's the bathing beauty 🧐 🥴🐽

1716319670802.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow. That didn't age well (and neither did they....holy cow!). We don't see the 30 minute family walks any longer nor P even willing to half ass do jumping jacks. This must have been right after she had WLS and was still trying to lose weight. She royally messed it all up. She was looking decent here and honestly happier. As was Abbie.
They were both about 50 lbs less there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sound like a couple pigs we know? I saved it this way for those without TT.
I don't know the creator or speaker, I just was intrigued by the message in reference to the workers.
"What can I get from you?" The Maassives' mantra .

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New video
So, we're told every other vlog how independent she now is and does tasks unprompted, but he cries when she allegedly feeds the fish because he's "he's never seen her do that before ". What!?!?! Get you story straight assmunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.