Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Vlog and a Live.....oh boy
Boy. He just cant quit.
He's been talking about manners not mattering for years.
People have called him out.
So now, he wants her to say thank you so "people treat her better."
Bullshit.
He doesn't feel manners matter, period.
But this is his way of pleasing the humps without admitting that yes, people consider manners to be more than a "norm".
He would rather lay down and die than admit he's an ass for letting Abbie get to 19 and only toss out a thank you when prompted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Abbie. You’re Welcome. Do you know what that means?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Say, Thank You.
Break, eat, drink, magazine….
Thank You.
Jesus take the wheel!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Vlog and a Live.....oh boy
Wait a minute Asshole....
didn't you have the tires off of that jeep just a week or so ago? And it broke down right after? Now this happens? Better start taking it to a real mechanic next time before your gifted son crashes into someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Abbie. You’re Welcome. Do you know what that means?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Say, Thank You.
Break, eat, drink, magazine….
Thank You.
Jesus take the wheel!
That was actually sad to watch him treat her like a show pony.....she couldn't even sign magazine, he did the subtle jump cut and she miraculously did it. You can see in this week's vlog's he has zero patience with Abbie. They have been out numerous times late at night and in the early mornings for Pig pick ups and drop offs and then GB's junkie jeep road trip. I am hoping for another Sunday drunken afternoon rant from either of them. Would make my weekend 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't agree. I think he's such a disgusting piece of trash that he doesn't care. But I do agree that Big P surely didn't want him to have any contact
I think he didn’t want a thing to do with her for no other reason than money. If he acknowledged her he’d be responsible. Every thing he does is self serving, and an extra kid would have been money he didn’t want to spend. If he was a decent human the moment he found out about his daughter he would have fought to have a relationship even if that meant 3 weeks during the summer. He didn’t give a tit. He gave a tit about not having to spend his money. I’m sure pigface cilla hated it but a good man would have told her to duck off and that’s his kid. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes... How bad was the chub rub Big P with all your gate changes?
Hey there. I am glad you are safe from the storms, Sunny!❤
The chub rub is likely very inflamed. Blistered. Thigh fire.
I would risk an account to ask, but damnit man.. When is this Live supposed to commence? Midnight? Ain’t nobody got time for that. 🤣
---
That was actually sad to watch him treat her like a show pony.....she couldn't even sign magazine, he did the subtle jump cut and she miraculously did it. You can see in this week's vlog's he has zero patience with Abbie. They have been out numerous times late at night and in the early mornings for Pig pick ups and drop offs and then GB's junkie jeep road trip. I am hoping for another Sunday drunken afternoon rant from either of them. Would make my weekend 😆
I would be highly entertained by another drunken afternoon rant as well. 🤣
I agree with you 100%. The entire couch scene was outrageous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The questions kick off with “How did you two meet?” It would be fun to see how they spin that one this time.

Other posts:

View attachment 2944330

View attachment 2944351

View attachment 2944356

Big P could have offered to stay home and have AssA go target shooting or get a break away. Instead he has to help her with a Live. But we know he enjoys the attention he receives from the adoring masses when he’s on her Lives.
A new “grove” in life? Damn, the humpers just get dumber and dumber!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was pretty evident in today's vlog that Assa is heavily medicating Abbie.
Her behaviors must be out of control and it's 💯 on him to deal with it 24/7, so I guess I don't blame him.
He probably shouldn't be filming her so zoned out though.
Assa gonna do what Assa gonna do, I guess. 😆
It's just more evidence of their dumbassery and evidence is good. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The live was sooooo boring. No slurring from either and the lisp contained. I assume they decided to stay sober on purpose. Apparently, they fought prior to going live and Ass joked that going live got them out of hashing it out.
Abbie is heading back to 9-3 M-F school/vocational program in August that she can attend until she is 22. Cilla super excited to have time back to do PP&🐷. She also shared she is working on a cookbook and once Abbie is in school can dedicate the time to completing it.
They bragged on GB and announced that he is the Program Manager for Camp I am Creepy. He is apparently responsible for everything day to day. Pig plans to cook meals that aren't donated and Ass will be on call to fix tit all summer to support their boy. Interesting comment that he has stopped vlogging due to people contacting Camp Creep about the last vlog he put up about being an influencer. They stated the Camp was in GB's corner, however makes you wonder if they encouraged him to limit his social media presence. According to Mom and Dad he is too busy anyways. It's interesting that he can run a camp but not get his own car rental......
They are heading out for 3 weeks prior to CC opening, to head up the East Coast heading towards Pennsylvania. Pit stop at his mom, where he plans to "surprise" her with quail chicks not the one that hatched this week but he apparently has 7 more that should hatch soon. It is payback for the sourdough starter. The 2 of them giggled about sticking it to her with live animals.....so childish. Nala is obsessed with the chick and they think it's so cute....to me it looked more like Nala stalking for a snack. He then showed a photo of the chick sitting on Sandy's head. I wouldn't be surprised if Wrangler becomes another victim to the Massives. #justiceforsquirt Then they have Slimelife's conference in Orlando with perfect timing as that is when Abbie is at camp and then the cruise in August. Ass is attending to do promotional footage at the convention #taxwriteoff. Pig pouted that she has no other trips planned after the cruise. They are planning a big RV trip to Alaska with his dad to return to Ass' birthplace. This will be in the next year.
A few questions about Angry Elf and Butch, they finally answered and said they moved back to the Pacific coast and don't see them.
Weight loss came up, she is apparently #67pounds down.
Someone asked when GB would be moving out and Mama said 2 years. Ass was like "what?" She went on to defend by stating he is paying for his masters and the cost of living is outrageous for him to move out now. Candy popped into the comments and said "never move out" and Ass responded to her to say I guess he's moving in with you then.
It was a tame live, no real rants other than for GB and trolls contacting CC and Pig and Ass seem to still be at odds about their decision to yank Abbie from school 2 years ago. Pig hates her being home and disrupting her day. Ass defending his teaching abilities.
Oh, they did admit that Selfie World was a huge cluster duck and bad decision. They then tit on some of their employees. The Air BnB is going fantastic and they have hired a team to basically run it, so are hands off.
Was hoping for more content but it appears they stuck with a scripted, sober approach tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The live was sooooo boring. No slurring from either and the lisp contained. I assume they decided to stay sober on purpose. Apparently, they fought prior to going live and Ass joked that going live got them out of hashing it out.
Abbie is heading back to 9-3 M-F school/vocational program in August that she can attend until she is 22. Cilla super excited to have time back to do PP&🐷. She also shared she is working on a cookbook and once Abbie is in school can dedicate the time to completing it.
They bragged on GB and announced that he is the Program Manager for Camp I am Creepy. He is apparently responsible for everything day to day. Pig plans to cook meals that aren't donated and Ass will be on call to fix tit all summer to support their boy. Interesting comment that he has stopped vlogging due to people contacting Camp Creep about the last vlog he put up about being an influencer.
They are heading out for 3 weeks prior to CC opening up the East Coast heading towards Pennsylvania. Pit stop at his mom, where he plans to "surprise" her with quail chicks not the one that hatched this week but he apparently has 7 more that should hatch soon. It is payback for the sourdough starter. The 2 of them giggled about sticking it to her with live animals.....so childish. Then they have Slimelife's conference in Orlando with perfect timing as that is when Abbie is at camp and then the cruise in August. Pig pouted that she has no other trips planned after the cruise. They are planning a big RV trip to Alaska with his dad to return to Ass' birthplace. This will be in the next year.
A few questions about Angry Elf and Butch, they finally answered and said they moved back to the Pacific coast and don't see them.
Someone asked when GB would be moving out and Mama said 2 years. Ass was like "what?" She went on to defend by stating he is paying for his masters and the cost of living is outrageous for him to move out now. Candy popped into the comments and said "never move out" and Ass responded to her to say I guess he's moving in with you then.
It was a tame live, no real rants other than for GB and trolls contacting CC and Pig and Ass seem to still be at odds about their decision to yank Abbie from school 2 years ago. Pig hates her being home and disrupting her day. Ass defending his teaching abilities.
Oh, they did admit that Selfie World was a huge cluster duck and bad decision. They then tit on some of their employees. The Air BnB is going fantastic and they have hired a team to basically run it, so are hands off.
So Abbie going “back to school” 9-3pm M-F……where is that? JSA? Someone here said you could stay there (as a “student or client) until you were 22. Wonder if they took her back? Are they paying out of pocket then? I wonder if this decision resulted after their legal issues with the court? Now I have questions, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shackboi is a project manager for camp touchy? The boy has to get his mama to wake him up in the mornings. He couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. I bet all of the Camp people and the person who gave him the job are a bunch of humpers. He wouldn't have got the job if it wasn't for FA. As for the bidet vlog, of course it was inappropriate as duck and any charity worth their salt would tell him so. Ass just had to get in that they were "on his side". Bunch of bleeping humpers.

• Haha
  • Heart
They bragged on GB and announced that he is the Program Manager for Camp I am Creepy. He is apparently responsible for everything day to day. Pig plans to cook meals that aren't donated and Ass will be on call to fix tit all summer to support their boy. Interesting comment that he has stopped vlogging due to people contacting Camp Creep about the last vlog he put up about being an influencer. They stated the Camp was in GB's corner, however makes you wonder if they encouraged him to limit his social media presence. According to Mom and Dad he is too busy anyways. It's interesting that he can run a camp but not get his own car rental......
They are heading out for 3 weeks prior to CC opening, to head up the East Coast heading towards Pennsylvania. Pit stop at his mom, where he plans to "surprise" her with quail chicks not the one that hatched this week but he apparently has 7 more that should hatch soon. It is payback for the sourdough starter. The 2 of them giggled about sticking it to her with live animals.....so childish. Nala is obsessed with the chick and they think it's so cute....to me it looked more like Nala stalking for a snack. He then showed a photo of the chick sitting on Sandy's head. I wouldn't be surprised if Wrangler becomes another victim to the Massives. #justiceforsquirt Then they have Slimelife's conference in Orlando with perfect timing as that is when Abbie is at camp and then the cruise in August. Ass is attending to do promotional footage at the convention #taxwriteoff. Pig pouted that she has no other trips planned after the cruise. They are planning a big RV trip to Alaska with his dad to return to Ass' birthplace. This will be in the next year.
Was hoping for more content but it appears they stuck with a scripted, sober approach tonight.
Old Mrs fatty Arbuckle is stuck between a rock and a hard place . With a career fairly stratospheric (Thankyou disabled child) She is going to realise that she doesn’t need him. Or Abbie. But here’s a conundrum ….she bloody does because she’s a lazy sow and she knows that she’s got an unpaid worker doing all the stuff she doesn’t wanna do. You can bet the arguments between them are some seismic power struggle, But deep deep down, she would just like to ditch the narcissistic bastard, and make her own vacuous SL life herself with her titty boy attached .BUT SHE CAN’T WITHOUT ABBIE. Being successful in a career can really really turn your mind. Luckily for us, she’s a thick as two short planks and couldn’t fight her way out of a paper bag. So there’s more hilarity in store for us thrown in with a whole bag, full of disgust and distaste and loathing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am listening to this Live.
LMAO!
Abbie goes unsupervised in the house the majority of the time. Really?
Pig doesn’t support the bullying that takes place in her comment section, then goes on to admit she leaves some comments up for a while to give the person a taste of their own medicine. Huh? Which is it Pig?
Izzy is not filming anymore. 😂😂 Why is that?
And….the best so far…
Someone asked Pig a while back if she suffered a broken nose or a botched nose job.
LMFAO! 😂
Back to it.
ETA:
OH!!! Tubby and Twatty’s face when asked if they have hit their groove….wide eyed…speechless.
Maassive Manor is not in a state of marital bliss. Good!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cilla said Abbie’s last vocational program was a ‘tit show’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Cilla saidAbbie’s last vocational program was a ‘tit show’.
Need more specifics. Like was she put in a corner, neglected and she ended up playing with her own diaper kind of tit show? Will they sit around the dining table to read letters to the Program?

Or was it Assa's vocational homeschool tit show? Which one P?

I'm guessing anyone that tells them the truth about Abbie's developmental age and learning abilities gets the hissy-fit-you're fired treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.