Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!
I feel ASSa knows but wanted to push the Autism and independence narrative. He also does that all for content because he knows the more he displays Abbie, he invites views and engagement. $$. For someone who cannot work for anybody, he has to use that as his livelihood.

P on the other hand checked out as I think she accepted the reality very early on and treated Abbie as a total write-off. I imagine both A and P having that argument about who should go out to work and who should take care of Abbie. I think P if she could have her way, will continue her in JSA or a Daycare. It's ASSa who keeps her at home because he thinks he can do better.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I feel ASSa knows but wanted to push the Autism and independence narrative. He also does that all for content because he knows the more he displays Abbie, he invites views and engagement. $$. For someone who cannot work for anybody, he has to use that as his livelihood.

P on the other hand checked out as I think she accepted the reality very early on and treated Abbie as a total write-off. I imagine both A and P having that argument about who should go out to work and who should take care of Abbie. I think P if she could have her way, will continue her in JSA or a Daycare. It's ASSa who keeps her at home because he thinks he can do better.
I think he knows and is only in denial because he doesn’t like to be told otherwise. I saw someone ask if they use a disability placard for Abbie. Asa’s response was “ What for”. Hes an asshole and sees everything as him being challenged.

I think P knows but she just goes along with whatever will bring in money from the vlog. She’s checked out anyways.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Pigrilla checked out when she gave birth to Abbie, I get the feeling now she just wants Abbie to be Cinderella. I also think Asswipe thinks that Abbie has a very special type of autism, and that she can be cured. The ABA place they moaned about probably had to put up with Asswipe telling them how to teach Abbie as she has the special kind of autism that can be cured. I also think it might have also been because GB who taking her and picking her up was asked if they were doing the training at home, and GB lied and they knew her was lying. The ABA also probably realized very quickly, Abbie was not as autistic as Asswipe was saying, and she was not the special kind of autism that can be cured. Realizing that in fact she is profoundly IDD, but kept going for a while to be kind. The ABA place told Asswipe and Pigrilla that Abbie isn't the kind of autism that can be cured and made into a real girl, and they got all humpy. Probably told it to them straight and they did their normal make a scene and then blame them.

I understand that people and Asswipe and Pigrilla cannot accept Abbie being profoundly IDD. But they have never followed through with anything, I'm sure they drugged her up for the ABA so that she would be more compliant but gave her too much and made her sleepy.

I wonder how many places they are going to try to use before there is no more help for Abbie who has the special kind of autism as Asswipe thinks. Because they are doing a disservice to Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He so badly wants to prove all the naysayers wrong about her abilities and has fallen into the whole "autism is just a difference-not a disability" thing. As a parent to someone much like Abbie, I get it. No one wants to think of their child as disabled. But the truth of the matter is that she is, and it does not do her any service to minimize it. Should we focus on getting my son (and Abbie) to do things they can more independently? Absolutely. Cooking or anything like that will never be one of those tasks-but we let him help if he desires. His independence will be very limited-for a bunch of reasons including his own safety. I think they are each having a hard time facing the fact that she is now an "adult". The thought of her even remotely catching up to her typical peers has left the station for quite some time. The prospect of "forever" weighs heavier as your child grows up and their needs grow with them, but the availability of adult services is not keeping up with the demand. It can be a hard pill to swallow when you have to face the fact that your child is not where you wanted them to be when they were diagnosed so many years ago as a toddler. P I think has just checked out. For years now.
They need to accept Abbie for who she is rather than trying to force her to do pointless tasks that she will never be able to do and other things to make her be more independent. She has the abilities of a 1 year old and will always need constant support as long as she's alive. They just want her to be independent so they don't have to keep on taking care of her.

• Heart

I think Asa has some heavy denial going on. As far as Big P she seems ashamed and embarrassed that she doesn’t have a typical teen daughter that she can hang out with and do all the “girl” things. P is all about being showy and appearances and Abbie doesn’t fit into that for her. It has been said here many times before, they need to embrace Abbie where she is at and let her live her best life.

• Heart
  • Sad
He was using the concept of "presume competence" incorrectly. Presumption of competence is a pedagogical philosophy that is also used in ABA, which is probably where he first heard it. It means that when you are teaching, you should assume the student is capable of learning what you're teaching...i.e., that the student is "teachable."

The concept Golden Boy was describing would be better phrased as presuming prior knowledge...i.e., assuming the person you're talking to is already aware of and/or has experience with whatever is going on. Which is, by the way, exactly what you should NOT do in healthcare. A very important aspect of patient education is checking and double-checking that the patient understands the information you provided. Nurses, for example, are taught a number of methods to ensure patient education is successful...like avoiding jargon, asking the patient what they already know about their condition, having the patient re-explain in their own words after you explain something new or re-demonstrate what you just demonstrated to them, providing more than one form of teaching material (such as a verbal explanation and a written pamphlet), etc.
Well he's not exactly Einstein so makes sense haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!
He knows 💯 that Abbie is what she is. No autism. Autism was the buzzword back then. It was becoming popular and EVERYONE had it or knew someone who did.
He took full advantage of this and he learned from the beginning, that the humpers themselves are mentally challenged, so he stuck with the autism narrative.
These fans would believe whatever he said. He's the modern day PT Barnum, pandering to a population of vulnerable people.
He knows exactly what he's doing and they laugh all the way to the bank.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
IT’S TIME!
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #179 105 total characters including title and spaces.

What y’all got? ❤
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well, they are going to be known all over town. And not in a good way. And not because of their “popular” Fathering Autism social media platform. Public school that they sued, JSA, occupational therapy place they didn’t like, the clinic/school thing they just quit and however many therapists, respite people, teachers they’ve run through. I can imagine how ugly Ass and Pig can be when they have their final meeting with these people and “let it all out”. We see a glimpse of it whenever someone comments on their vlog something to the effect——“well Abbie wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.” I was kind of surprised how angry he got or gets when someone comments something about Abbie and her lack of awareness or understanding. He only loves hearing people praise them for her progress. 🙄 Oh the tongue lashing those schools, clinics, therapy places get when they try telling Ass the truth about Abbie. A raging bull. I’m sure they’ll never forget it and are still talking about it. Way to burn bridges, Asshole. Not that’s what you call a tit show folks!
---

Wow. Isaiah. “I don’t know how rental car works!” He had trouble figuring out which car to drive away at the rental car place that mommy found for him. And he was saying customer service, health care are all incompetent. That’s rich coming from a guy who’s never held down a legitimate job in his life at 22 years old. You know, since he’s not progressing either in any kind of vocational/life skills program it’s probably just as well he lives in the shack out back. It’s a little scary that he is even allowed to have a drivers license. How many times has he gotten into an accident or his vehicle just mysteriously fell apart? 🤔🙄 Plus his accidents while one wheeling or skiing. One day they will blood test him after an accident, discover he has been drinking and then moms will be chauffeuring him around. They’ll suspend his license.
Maybe he needs some ABA therapy. Honestly I don't think GB was ever a ' gifted' child. I think Asswipe and Pigwomen did his work for him and helped him a lot whilst aslo adding pressure to be ' perfect' to over compensate for the fact that Abby is severely ID and though she did make actual progress ( like unpacking shopping, getting herself drinks and her own food with support) she needed consistency which was not carried out at home - especially once Brandy left hence why she has regressed so much.

I think GB is a troubled young man also with some serious issues that they wont admit to, as he's the only ' typical' child they have ( as they don't acknowledge Asa's other daughter) so want to live though him and summer since abby will never have a job, will never go to college, will never marry or have a family and will be very dependent on them. TBF I think GB will be as well
---
I think Pigrilla checked out when she gave birth to Abbie, I get the feeling now she just wants Abbie to be Cinderella. I also think Asswipe thinks that Abbie has a very special type of autism, and that she can be cured. The ABA place they moaned about probably had to put up with Asswipe telling them how to teach Abbie as she has the special kind of autism that can be cured. I also think it might have also been because GB who taking her and picking her up was asked if they were doing the training at home, and GB lied and they knew her was lying. The ABA also probably realized very quickly, Abbie was not as autistic as Asswipe was saying, and she was not the special kind of autism that can be cured. Realizing that in fact she is profoundly IDD, but kept going for a while to be kind. The ABA place told Asswipe and Pigrilla that Abbie isn't the kind of autism that can be cured and made into a real girl, and they got all humpy. Probably told it to them straight and they did their normal make a scene and then blame them.

I understand that people and Asswipe and Pigrilla cannot accept Abbie being profoundly IDD. But they have never followed through with anything, I'm sure they drugged her up for the ABA so that she would be more compliant but gave her too much and made her sleepy.

I wonder how many places they are going to try to use before there is no more help for Abbie who has the special kind of autism as Asswipe thinks. Because they are doing a disservice to Abbie.
I think they need a heavy dose of realism, some actual consistency around her routine, including a school program and follow through at home, focused on actual meaningful tasks. there are some residential faculties like thiis IDD Residential Program - Wesley Family Services (wfspa.org). they can't keep Abby at prison Maass forever and these facilities will give her some consistency, freedom and people who are actually realistic qbout her needs and let Pig and Asswipe holiday without havign to leave her with her brother who is also a mess
---
Maybe he needs some ABA therapy. Honestly I don't think GB was ever a ' gifted' child. I think Asswipe and Pigwomen did his work for him and helped him a lot whilst aslo adding pressure to be ' perfect' to over compensate for the fact that Abby is severely ID and though she did make actual progress ( like unpacking shopping, getting herself drinks and her own food with support) she needed consistency which was not carried out at home - especially once Brandy left hence why she has regressed so much.

I think GB is a troubled young man also with some serious issues that they wont admit to, as he's the only ' typical' child they have ( as they don't acknowledge Asa's other daughter) so want to live though him and summer since abby will never have a job, will never go to college, will never marry or have a family and will be very dependent on them. TBF I think GB will be as well
---
The Pig clan have provided a lot of support for camp over the years, promoting it, sending Abby there, doing work for them. they probably hired GB as they asked them too. Its a job with clearly some oversight and the pigs can be nearby to help him and probably he has a snr buddy to ' help him'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Fathering Autism #179 Pigs is number 1 in leaving. The lost weight was found and bought friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is always something or more than one thing that is confusing to people trying to listen and watch their vlogs. They say things (Ass, Pig, Shak Boi) but the words don’t seem to match what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears. They say or said Isaiah was gifted but nothing we’ve seen or heard from him or about him supports that theory. They say Abbie is progressing but nothing we’ve seen supports that. They say Pig is losing weight or is down 78 lbs? We see something else. Ass starts babbling away on his vlogs but his word salad crap doesn’t make sense or contradicts what he’s said before or what we know to be true. The manners thing. He tries to tell us it isn’t important for Abbie yet they’ve been trying to get her to say “thank you” since she was a little girl. Manners are important and I think someone has already mentioned it here, it will make it easier for Abbie to be accepted or to navigate in our world. People respond better to good manners. I think Ass knows this but likes to stand his ground and get defensive about things. I believe it’s a sign of Ass’s lack of intelligence to not be willing to look inward, consider other options, learn and grow from people’s suggestions, or instruction. He digs himself into these holes and doesn’t have the humility or intelligence to just admit he was wrong or others may know better than him, be better educated than him, even when it comes to his own daughter. I think he hates that the most, to admit there are people who could tell him better things he could be doing with Abbie. And Isaiah? Putting together words he’s heard somewhere but has no idea of their meaning or how he sounds. Can you imagine him giving some kind of speech at the Catholic ladies luncheon? What a disaster. Hope his boss reads over his speech first and makes corrections.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
Getting ready to hit the road
Abbie, the sow, and the warty toad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
#####Thread suggestion 179#####
Pig thinks she cute? She's full of bologna
Next thing you know she'll be posting in "Fans Only"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There is always something or more than one thing that is confusing to people trying to listen and watch their vlogs. They say things (Ass, Pig, Shak Boi) but the words don’t seem to match what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears. They say or said Isaiah was gifted but nothing we’ve seen or heard from him or about him supports that theory. They say Abbie is progressing but nothing we’ve seen supports that. They say Pig is losing weight or is down 78 lbs? We see something else. Ass starts babbling away on his vlogs but his word salad crap doesn’t make sense or contradicts what he’s said before or what we know to be true. The manners thing. He tries to tell us it isn’t important for Abbie yet they’ve been trying to get her to say “thank you” since she was a little girl. Manners are important and I think someone has already mentioned it here, it will make it easier for Abbie to be accepted or to navigate in our world. People respond better to good manners. I think Ass knows this but likes to stand his ground and get defensive about things. I believe it’s a sign of Ass’s lack of intelligence to not be willing to look inward, consider other options, learn and grow from people’s suggestions, or instruction. He digs himself into these holes and doesn’t have the humility or intelligence to just admit he was wrong or others may know better than him, be better educated than him, even when it comes to his own daughter. I think he hates that the most, to admit there are people who could tell him better things he could be doing with Abbie. And Isaiah? Putting together words he’s heard somewhere but has no idea of their meaning or how he sounds. Can you imagine him giving some kind of speech at the Catholic ladies luncheon? What a disaster. Hope his boss reads over his speech first and makes corrections.
Ass thinks he is always right about everything. Noone can ever tell him otherwise.
A very insecure low self-esteem person

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.