Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need more specifics. Like was she put in a corner, neglected and she ended up playing with her own diaper kind of tit show? Will they sit around the dining table to read letters to the Program?

Or was it Assa's vocational homeschool tit show? Which one P?

I'm guessing anyone that tells them the truth about Abbie's developmental age and learning abilities gets the hissy-fit-you're fired treatment.
She didn’t say of course. The program probably told them it was useless.

I wonder where her next school is. Isn’t grade-type school (like JSA or public/private schools) have attendance until the student’s 22bd birthday. And wouldn’t her graduation mess that up?

They are on two very different mindsets on this. I think A is more delusional than Cilla about Abbie and her ‘independence’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐽: Arula is not accepting applications for influencers. Maybe if you guyth’s tell them Perciller sent you they will change their mind.
🐳🍆: Why would they? You are already sending people to them. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?
🐽: I am not a cow.
(Facts! She is a Pig)
🤣
Interesting logic coming from a man that was getting all the tequila laden milk he wanted, on the very first night no less, and he still bought the cow. Granted, it was a two for one deal, but still… 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Somebody PLEASE ask about Half Sisters!!!
Thats one thing Abs and Pigshit have in common. They both have pretty half sisters.
Cilla said Abbie’s last vocational program was a ‘tit show’.
No Pigstink...YOU are the fricken' tit show. If you two idiots think nothing is good enough for your year old IDD daughter, why don't you take some of her money and start your own program. Matbe the Selfie tit show place is vacant, and since neither one of you have a real job, and all the time in the world, not to mention a very giftless son, it should be no problem starting an IDD school. You already have all the tools you begged for and got for free, Pig could throw her slop together, Abs can help her in the the IDD school kitchen, you can keep everything up and running,(unlike at home) and your boy can handle everything else himself! See if you can get it zoned to have live quails and pigs. Eggs and bacon anyone? I'M sure Pig can handle that. Ohhh the money you could swindle out of the IDD system! You coild really show all those other professional schools how its really done! Win win!!

• Haha
Thats one thing Abs and Pigshit have in common. They both have pretty half sisters.

No Pigstink...YOU are the fricken' tit show. If you two idiots think nothing is good enough for your year old IDD daughter, why don't you take some of her money and start your own program. Matbe the Selfie tit show place is vacant, and since neither one of you have a real job, and all the time in the world, not to mention a very giftless son, it should be no problem starting an IDD school. You already have all the tools you begged for and got for free, Pig could throw her slop together, Abs can help her in the the IDD school kitchen, you can keep everything up and running,(unlike at home) and your boy can handle everything else himself! See if you can get it zoned to have live quails and pigs. Eggs and bacon anyone? I'M sure Pig can handle that. Ohhh the money you could swindle out of the IDD system! You coild really show all those other professional schools how its really done! Win win!!
I imagine "tit show" = they dont buy into the Massive's delusion that Abbie is a little splash of autistic and will soon be independent and working. "tit Show" means the Massive can't control them... like the Camp Creepy bunch... and Brandy. They probably refer to Crazy Nanny as a "tit Show" because they couldn't control her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm also curious as to what constitutes a "tit show" regarding programs to them. Asa gave this program nothing but praises and I believe P did as well in the beginning. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get her back into a traditional school (clearly something like my son is in-an Autistic Support classroom) as she "graduated" with a certificate of completion. That would make it very difficult to get her back in.

• Heart
I'm also curious as to what constitutes a "tit show" regarding programs to them. Asa gave this program nothing but praises and I believe P did as well in the beginning. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get her back into a traditional school (clearly something like my son is in-an Autistic Support classroom) as she "graduated" with a certificate of completion. That would make it very difficult to get her back in.
That’s what I was thinking. I think they screwed up by not keeping her in JSA. No matter if she was in vocational training or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What the hell? Asa spent months bragging about Abbies "progress" and great reports from her "teachers", yet P just sat there and declared it a "tit show". Which is it? Who is telling the truth? I'd say P if I had to guess.

P also said having Asa home school Abbie was hard because Abbie was unhappy all the time. In other words- "behaviors".
But Asa continued to pat himself on the back about how independent Abbie is now.
P nodded, but clearly had no fucks to give.

P also confirmed Summer is getting paid when shes with Abbie.
That blew Asa's whole "hanging with her girls because they just love her" BS.

And my god- nothing like getting on the internet and announcing to the world that you need to be at home and available when Camp Creepy opens in case GB needs help or has questions about his JOB.
These two are helicoptering a 22 yr olds JOB.
He should be mortified! o_Oo_O

People contacted Camp Creepy about him? And now he cant vlog? But he's an freaking influencer! People need him! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Selfie World was only successful when they were on site. Yeah...like that had a damn thing to do with the fact that they had no customers!
Man their egos! Maybe this is why they're so fat. They need a body big enough to match the egos!

There's so much more, but I nearly passed out when P said she is still 78 pounds down from her surgery weight! I actually replayed it to make sure I heard her correctly! That means she is claiming to have only regained 27 pounds. TWENTY SEVEN!!
The lies! ARGHHHHHHHH!!! She lies easier than she can breathe! You damn sloppopotamus, you're fooling no one! We see you!! 😎
I need a drink after watching this! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What the hell? Asa spent months bragging about Abbies "progress" and great reports from her "teachers", yet P just sat there and declared it a "tit show". Which is it? Who is telling the truth? I'd say P if I had to guess.

P also said having Asa home school Abbie was hard because Abbie was unhappy all the time. In other words- "behaviors".
But Asa continued to pat himself on the back about how independent Abbie is now.
P nodded, but clearly had no fucks to give.

P also confirmed Summer is getting paid when shes with Abbie.
That blew Asa's whole "hanging with her girls because they just love her" BS.

And my god- nothing like getting on the internet and announcing to the world that you need to be at home and available when Camp Creepy opens in case GB needs help or has questions about his JOB.
These two are helicoptering a 22 yr olds JOB.
He should be mortified! o_Oo_O

People contacted Camp Creepy about him? And now he cant vlog? But he's an freaking influencer! People need him! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Selfie World was only successful when they were on site. Yeah...like that had a damn thing to do with the fact that they had no customers!
Man their egos! Maybe this is why they're so fat. They need a body big enough to match the egos!

There's so much more, but I nearly passed out when P said she is still 78 pounds down from her surgery weight! I actually replayed it to make sure I heard her correctly! That means she is claiming to have only regained 27 pounds. TWENTY SEVEN!!
The lies! ARGHHHHHHHH!!! She lies easier than she can breathe! You damn sloppopotamus, you're fooling no one! We see you!! 😎
I need a drink after watching this! 😂😂

I KNEW she'd start having more behaviors from being home all the time. My guy did too after a while. Seriously. Not one teenager wants to be around mom and dad the majority of the day. Not even Abbie or my guy. LOL, I could tell my guy was so excited to return to school after being home during COVID. He damn near ran out the door the first day....LOL. He is still excited to go back after any type of break. I'm squeezing every freaking hour out of school that I can. Having her "graduate" was the bleeping dumbest thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He just can’t come to terms how intellectually disabled Abbie is. And can’t even admit that she has an intellectual disability.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well, it’s a good thing Jacksonville is a fairly large city plus apparently has lots of autism related resources. They can just continue on down the list of places and people who care for, instruct, etc autistic children and adults. Here’s the pattern: first over-the-top praise, then comes the fall (person or place tells them the truth), then the person or place falls from grace and Pig and Ass only have negative and critical things to say about it (them). The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He just can’t come to terms how intellectually disabled Abbie is. And can’t even admit that she has an intellectual disability.
I agree. In all these years I’m sure they were told what her capabilities would be. They obviously don’t want to hear it and keep spinning their own narrative. I can understand early on where they might hold out hope, but 19 yrs later they need to embrace who she is. They can’t just accept it and give her the best life possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I did not watch their live tit show. It’s too much for me to tolerate. It’s getting hard to finish their vlogs. But I was thinking. 🤔 9-3pm for Abbie, M-F? Could it be this is no longer a school or clinic or therapy? But they have finally decided to place her in an adult day care? I’m sure it was with a lot of pig persuasion. But I don’t blame her. Abbie’s a lot to deal with. And no, they can’t leave her unattended for long. She’ll get into something or destroy something. She needs constant supervision. That’s why they lock her in her room at night. I don’t know what spin they put on it but in order to get some sleep, they have to lock her in. Consequently she sometimes or frequently destroys stuff in her room.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did not watch their live tit show. It’s too much for me to tolerate. It’s getting hard to finish their vlogs. But I was thinking. 🤔 9-3pm for Abbie, M-F? Could it be this is no longer a school or clinic or therapy? But they have finally decided to place her in an adult day care? I’m sure it was with a lot of pig persuasion. But I don’t blame her. Abbie’s a lot to deal with. And no, they can’t leave her unattended for long. She’ll get into something or destroy something. She needs constant supervision. That’s why they lock her in her room at night. I don’t know what spin they put on it but in order to get some sleep, they have to lock her in. Consequently she sometimes or frequently destroys stuff in her room.
Nah- they just found another ABA center to enroll her in, but they are calling it a "vocational/life skills program" to save face.

And 9-3 pm isn't unheard of for ABA at all. My grandson is 4 and he goes M-F 8:30-4:30. He used to go part-time but when a full time spot became available we jumped on it. He is thriving and loves to go. He is basically prepping for mainstream school. He's learning all the typical Pre-K things. Its tempting to call it "school" because in many ways it is, but he needs the ABA aspect to help with behaving, sitting still, playing nicely in groups, etc.

I think the issue is, he pulled her from JSA because they said she couldn't handle their vocational and life skills program. She was in it for one year and they had to remove her the following year because she couldnt do it. When Asa wanted to try again and they refused, he pulled her out and decided to hire a teacher. Well that didn't work, and he blamed the teacher. She started the new place this year, and now its supposedly over, and a "tit show.'
Bottom line, he's trying to save face. After pulling her from JSA he can never admit that she isn't thriving in some "program" somewhere. That's why hes tried to keep the names of these new places private- because they are ABA, and there is a difference between a straight up vocational program, or working on those skills in ABA . And he will never admit it. Ever.

Just my 2 cents. :)

• Heart
In my thoughts the tit show mentality of pigshit et al is "whoever does not keep her 24/7, does not organise getting her to & from, do EXACTLY what they want her to - is a tit show. Pigshit is the queen remember (of her fat ugly empty brain box).

I of course rely on the kindness of Tattlers to hear what these POS' say - I am LOVING her saying that hole's homefool was a huge juicy fail. I don't know how he didn't bellow at her in denial but the truth is finally out there -- from the biggest liar of them all (tied for first place). Everyone with eyes & a functioning brain could see how ridiculously bad his 'schooling' was, but she just changed every long winded word out of his constant verbal diarrhoea about how great him & his teaching was & how much Abbie learned.

I would assume we know full well what their fighting is about - how she is NEVER home & he is exhausted & how she insists that Abs is ... outsourced & enough of his whiny boasting about his overwhelming talent in everything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Nah- they just found another ABA center to enroll her in, but they are calling it a "vocational/life skills program" to save face.

And 9-3 pm isn't unheard of for ABA at all. My grandson is 4 and he goes M-F 8:30-4:30. He used to go part-time but when a full time spot became available we jumped on it. He is thriving and loves to go. He is basically prepping for mainstream school. He's learning all the typical Pre-K things. Its tempting to call it "school" because in many ways it is, but he needs the ABA aspect to help with behaving, sitting still, playing nicely in groups, etc.

I think the issue is, he pulled her from JSA because they said she couldn't handle their vocational and life skills program. She was in it for one year and they had to remove her the following year because she couldnt do it. When Asa wanted to try again and they refused, he pulled her out and decided to hire a teacher. Well that didn't work, and he blamed the teacher. She started the new place this year, and now its supposedly over, and a "tit show.'
Bottom line, he's trying to save face. After pulling her from JSA he can never admit that she isn't thriving in some "program" somewhere. That's why hes tried to keep the names of these new places private- because they are ABA, and there is a difference between a straight up vocational program, or working on those skills in ABA . And he will never admit it. Ever.

Well, they are going to be known all over town. And not in a good way. And not because of their “popular” Fathering Autism social media platform. Public school that they sued, JSA, occupational therapy place they didn’t like, the clinic/school thing they just quit and however many therapists, respite people, teachers they’ve run through. I can imagine how ugly Ass and Pig can be when they have their final meeting with these people and “let it all out”. We see a glimpse of it whenever someone comments on their vlog something to the effect——“well Abbie wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.” I was kind of surprised how angry he got or gets when someone comments something about Abbie and her lack of awareness or understanding. He only loves hearing people praise them for her progress. 🙄 Oh the tongue lashing those schools, clinics, therapy places get when they try telling Ass the truth about Abbie. A raging bull. I’m sure they’ll never forget it and are still talking about it. Way to burn bridges, Asshole. Not that’s what you call a tit show folks!
---
Boy Wonder talking about incompetence is the funniest thing I've seen today. Well that and his Papa Smurf beard 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Wow. Isaiah. “I don’t know how rental car works!” He had trouble figuring out which car to drive away at the rental car place that mommy found for him. And he was saying customer service, health care are all incompetent. That’s rich coming from a guy who’s never held down a legitimate job in his life at 22 years old. You know, since he’s not progressing either in any kind of vocational/life skills program it’s probably just as well he lives in the shack out back. It’s a little scary that he is even allowed to have a drivers license. How many times has he gotten into an accident or his vehicle just mysteriously fell apart? 🤔🙄 Plus his accidents while one wheeling or skiing. One day they will blood test him after an accident, discover he has been drinking and then moms will be chauffeuring him around. They’ll suspend his license.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Holy guacamole, she found a voiceover with a damn lisp to match her own 🥴

In other news, Twatty made a salad from the romaine from their garden. It wasn't a salad, it was lettuce covered in cheese and Caeser dressing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

He will never admit that she's a disabled 1 year old as he is trying push the narrative that she's a typical 19 year old who will go to college and get a job. He knows the humpers will stop watching his channel if he admits the truth about Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.