Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I watched thanks to the lovely Tattler who posted the hog's tantrum. I STILL could not watch past 1 minute & something - just her stupid little girl voice & the fact that every single thing she claimed as a virtue of hers was a straight up fucking lie. Who in the hell makes a rant video to "dispute lies" by LYING for 20 minutes?? If she had a brain she would realise that all of us who see the real her #weseeyoupig are going to sit through this vid (or not :sneaky:) laughing fit to burst at the "alternative facts" she insists on. Yep she fits right in with ........ sorry :censored:
And geez hogshit, way to confirm that you read here hahahaha squishing the flowers into the pot/ordering arsehole around whilst sitting on your maaaaasive arse/no time no care no love for anyone but yourself (especially not your daughter) --- all subjects we can & do speak about at length. You & your tinydickman ballless "good human" husband are the biggest skid marks on the earth. Your moronic son is very close behind.
Tell everyone in your sweet lilgirl voice how moral & kind & hardworking you are. You might convince, yourself :poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SunnyDale

VIP Member
To be fair, they're both fucking con artists who make a living off of grifting the gullible, so.........

I know I'm a little late on her "how dare you say Asa does everything, I cashed out my 401k for the lawnmower motorcycle shop where we locked our children in a storage room" tantrum, but I do find it interesting that Miss Pillar of the Marriage Community had an absolute fucking meltdown just because her husband got a little bit of praise. Definitely sounds like a real leader in the field of healthy relationships.
I really think her mom and Wide Load Wayne helped them out with the motorcyle start up. There's no way they could have done it without help. They were too poor to do it otherwise. People like the Massives love to embellish the truth.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Oh my god This is Josh' best video ever. Between his laughter & commentary at pigshit & his fury at her most blatant bullshit, it was such a joy to watch. Her fucking voice went through me like little tiny knives.

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
She really said "we've been married 23 years, and that wasn't by accident"
That was the most stupid thing she could have done , she just gave everyone more to snark about.

• Haha
  • Heart

pixelfox

Ohhhh this is just the best day. XD What do you think, Prisspiggy? Did your tantrum have the desired result? Or did you make a massive (maassive!) blunder?

This one is going to haunt them. Now that Josh has made a video even if she removes it the whole thing is still out there with some of the best commentary ever.

I feel like they’re on a sinking ship. And we’re all just floating by on our comfortable rafts with snacks and drinks watching it happen. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
You Southern girls got your bras on today? yee haw!. I needed to start my day off with a laugh so I watched her video again. She should have made Asswipe write her script, and I loved Izzy's ''that's my mamma you jerks", he must have just finished nursing. Both men in that fam have useless nads. ok, time to feed the dogs.
pig bra.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I watched until that dumb bitch starting crying. If you don't want to know what everyone really thinks of you, stop reading Tattle, ASSA. They're a bunch of weirdos who have scammed their way through life.

I know many of you have pointed this out already but she goes on these lives to try and recruit victims into the MLM telling them she's made so many friends and this "company" has given her so much confidence. She just displayed she is a weak, feckless moron. But the cherry on the triple fudge XXXL sundae is she is eating her way to an early death. No amount of begging for compliments on the internet is going to change that outcome for you, Priscilla.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
So are Quail eggs really a bad gift? I know ppl love to give out their chickens eggs but as a gift idk.
The good thing about this Tattle site is we can just say what we want. I’m just going to say what I think. Those quail eggs as gifts? I don’t think they are a thoughtful or generous gift as far as Ass and Pig are concerned. Those beasts are neither thoughtful or generous. They decided to gift them because they were lying on the counter, they had nothing else they wanted them for, they were free, what better way to get rid of them? And are they wine drinkers? That bottle of wine was probably something they got free from a Slimelife gift or event. They are cheap, stingy, shallow people. Unless it comes to gifting themselves. Not Abbie. She still gets leftovers and cheap clothing.

I’ve never seen them give a thoughtful gift or an expensive gift. If anyone deserves one it was Summer. All the stuff she did for them. What did they give her? A candle? Fudge they “accidentally “ ate threw away. I couldn’t believe it when they forgot to give her anything. She babysat Abbie for days, housesat, took care of the pets. They really are disgusting and despicable. Not that it should come as a surprise the way they treated Ass’s other daughter. Tried to not pay child support? That’s low. And it’s breaking the law.

• Heart
  • Angry

Vegan for the Animals

Poor Nala, stuck in that house with nothing to do. Cats really should be able to go outside. I understand why some people keep them indoors, but then you provide cat trees, toys or scratchers for them. Nala appears to have nothing like that. She gets some petting, that’s it. No wonder she keeps trying to escape.
The fish are in a small, overcrowded pond.
The Guinea fowl are in a small cage without any enrichment. Asswipe is now trying to breed more, yet he hasn’t a clue why one bird has a closed eye. He’s bought these birds on a whim, for content and hasn’t researched much about them. I bet he doesn’t clean the cage regularly.
The dogs don’t appear to be walked regularly and when they are, it’s just round the block. There’s been the odd time Abbie’s thrown a ball for them, but that’s been for content. Apart from when they went on the RV trip, we never see them being taken to parks or to the beach.
Fat Fuck loves to be all girly and giggly when she sees animals at farms or places they visit and likes to make out she loves animals so much. That’s bullshit. The only ones she truly loves are dead and edible. These people shouldn’t have animals. They’re lazy and selfish and don’t provide proper care for any of the animals living with them. Christ, they can’t even provide adequate care for their daughter.

• Heart
  • Angry

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Today at lunchtime I'd just sat down with my salad, a large slice of Victoria Sandwich as a reward for eating the salad and a cup of hot chocolate (it's 100% dark flaked chocolate so may or may not count as indulgent :unsure: errr the full cream milk might though) anyway I digress.
Imagine my absolute joy when I opened the laptop to watch some trashy YouTube videos and saw Josh had put one up about the meltdown of big P :geek:
I hadn't watched Cillas ranting tantrum video so it was 45 minutes of hilarity, he was really on form and made her appear like an unhinged psychotic blob.
Best lunchtime I've had for quite some time 👋👋😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Abbie’s look when AssA told her that Mom was coming home:

IMG_5138.jpeg

Then he quickly called her facial expression “a stim.” Right…

• Haha
  • Sick

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Right!

The fact that she's in such a rush to prematurely call herself an empty-nester speaks volumes about her lack of maternal instincts, and real feelings towards being a mother.

I have a 24 y/o still living with us (working full time +) and a 20 y/o daughter who lives here on college breaks. My son who is I's age will graduate college in 2 weeks and start his job in Jacksonville in June. Our older son graduated college and moved out years ago.

I have never referred to myself as an empty nester. I'm not there yet and am in no rush to be.
I've always told my adult children they will always have a bed and hot meal at mom and dads house for however long they need it. I do consider myself as an empty nester....some of the time which, is fine by me

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I've always told my adult children they will always have a bed and hot meal at mom and dads house for however long they need it. I do consider myself as an empty nester....some of the time which, is fine by me
Shes so out of touch. Its not as common, or easy, to have kids leave the nest the minute they turn 18.
And for people who are so anti-college, she seems to be ok with it if it means the kids disappear!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She's on a zoom live on FB right now. No filters right Thilla?

1713746414742.png

---
You guys have to watch her live on FB if you're on there that filter is changing her each time she moves :LOL: 🤣
---
She is ridiculous.

1713746964609.png

---
She just said she's paying for his (Golden Boy's) masters in cash.
---
And apparently, Brittany hun says she has been using Slimelife make up on her daughters since they were 4 years old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
“Look how good my wife is!” “She got me a food shovel!”
IMG_9611.png

For a huge appetite and a huge mouth!” Go Ass!

I love how he told us twice Abbie was getting steak for her lunch. After I said on tattler she only got leftovers not steak like the rest of the hambeasts. Turns out at least today she is getting steak. Not fresh but at least leftover steak. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart