Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happiest of Saturdays to you all.
Thank you so much @Trahnier172 for a spectacular thread title to keep us moving along!
Congratulations on the win! ❤😘❤
photo-output.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fabulous title @Trahnier172!!

I wonder what’s for Saturday breakfast at the pig pen. Ten eggs, bacon, avocado cheese toast on ‘homemade’ sourdough?
But what will Atha eat, since that will all be for Prispiggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ass was recently bragging about how Abs can now do her seatbelt with no help. Dear Lord she's about 19 and has been using that seatbelt for many years if this doesn't tell you how seriously ID she is I don't know what will. That ain't autism it's seriously low development.
But the humpers are too blind and stupid themselves to know this. How about that time Abs spilled a drink on the kitchen floor and Ass gave her a napkin and told her to wipe it up. Well Abs proceeded to wipe the floor in a completely different place than where the spill was.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Holy pig…err I mean cow. That was a lot of catching up in the last thread. As someone with health issues since birth and was always told that I wouldn’t be able to accomplish much because of my numerous brain surgeries and other medical issues, I got that associates degree they said I’d never get. I got the bachelors degree they said I’d never get. I’ve worked in social services for 31 years. Asa and pig should be thankful for people like me who can handle children like Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Holy pig…err I mean cow. That was a lot of catching up in the last thread. As someone with health issues since birth and was always told that I wouldn’t be able to accomplish much because of my numerous brain surgeries and other medical issues, I got that associates degree they said I’d never get. I got the bachelors degree they said I’d never get. I’ve worked in social services for 31 years. Asa and pig should be thankful for people like me who can handle children like Abbie
Pig would never say thank you but I will 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ass was recently bragging about how Abs can now do her seatbelt with no help. Dear Lord she's about 19 and has been using that seatbelt for many years if this doesn't tell you how seriously ID she is I don't know what will. That ain't autism it's seriously low development.
But the humpers are too blind and stupid themselves to know this. How about that time Abs spilled a drink on the kitchen floor and Ass gave her a napkin and told her to wipe it up. Well Abs proceeded to wipe the floor in a completely different place than where the spill was.....
Abbie can do anything with the power of jump cuts and then she's no longer has idd and has autism. The humpers believes she's doing these things independently without any help.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not watched this yet. This should be a trip 🧐 🥴

SO, I just watched this shitshow 🧐 😂 The heavy breathing from both of them is astonishing. Twatty couldn't be a more useless tit if she tried and those planters look sloppy and crammed not full and lush. There is a reason why garden centres sell ready made planters, it's for people who do not know how to do proper plant or floral decor and there is zero shame in that. How can anyone take these nitwits seriously? I kept watching that cartoon plank behind Tubby, hoping it would boink him on the head like it would on a Looney Toons reel. The wreath looks as ratty as the welcome mat.

As Dean Wormer would say to Blutarsky Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son . I believe he would grade the front porch as zero point zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So this is her decor channel, yet she doesn't do anything.
I'll give Asa this much credit- he's a workhouse. He does absolutely everything. My ex was a lazy SOB 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_1039.png

That crinkle fabric of her over shirt is stretched perfectly smooth on those arms, holy crap.
Also. Prispiggy. Are you unaware of the fact that plants GROW? Those aren’t silk plants. You don’t have to crowd them from the start, they’ll fill themselves in.

• Haha
  • Heart
We know Big P isn’t a bright bulb. Her 108K follower LipShit Mama was restored, but she still is preferring to post on her 1.1K LSM2 page. What a doofus!

Great new title and thread. Thank you! Tiny smooches to all!

IMG_4587.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
SO, I just watched this shitshow 🧐 😂 The heavy breathing from both of them is astonishing. Twatty couldn't be a more useless tit if she tried and those planters look sloppy and crammed not full and lush. There is a reason why garden centres sell ready made planters, it's for people who do not know how to do proper plant or floral decor and there is zero shame in that. How can anyone take these nitwits seriously? I kept watching that cartoon plank behind Tubby, hoping it would boink him on the head like it would on a Looney Toons reel. The wreath looks as ratty as the welcome mat.

As Dean Wormer would say to Blutarsky Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son . I believe he would grade the front porch as zero point zero.

Animal House reference? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone who has planted flowers for years and come from a long line of folks who garden it was frustrating to see Pig’s input while Ass was stuffing those poor flowers into that pot. I thought he would tell her that was too much for that pot and the flowers have no room to grow. But he did what she wanted. @MizBeaverhausen : you are correct: Pig should have bought a ready made flower arrangement in a pot. But that makes too much sense. She didn’t even like touching the plant’s roots when he handed her the plant after he took the pot off. It was really strange to watch.
---
@WowMeowMeowWow and @Trahnier172 ; thank you both for the new thread and title! I appreciate you both!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not watched this yet. This should be a trip 🧐 🥴

Yuk. I will never get that time back! Two fat fuks stuffing too many flowers into too small a pot. And stop saying dirt you heathens, it's soil.
Enjoy how out of breath Piggy is after carrying out 3 light objects.

• Haha
  • Sick

That was atrocious!

I cannot believe they put that tit-show out on video. The front "stoop" looks horrendous. The solar light things are the same height as the planters thus completely visually lost (probably a good thing.) And for the love of all things that MAKE SENSE...do not EVER put a seasonal throw mat over a larger/fringed/indoor throw rug! That was comical even for her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
As someone who has planted flowers for years and come from a long line of folks who garden it was frustrating to see Pig’s input while Ass was stuffing those poor flowers into that pot. I thought he would tell her that was too much for that pot and the flowers have no room to grow. But he did what she wanted. @MizBeaverhausen : you are correct: Pig should have bought a ready made flower arrangement in a pot. But that makes too much sense. She didn’t even like touching the plant’s roots when he handed her the plant after he took the pot off. It was really strange to watch.
---
@WowMeowMeowWow and @Trahnier172 ; thank you both for the new thread and title! I appreciate you both!
Well, stuffing all those plants in there was her vision!
She thinks shes the Martha Stewart of Jax. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Aside from the planters, this rug was the only new thing I bought " .... three labored breaths later..... "It wouldn't be complete without this new wreath I bought from Kirklands"

She says her rugs are throw aways at $12 a pop. Think of what a humper could do with $12.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.