Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgia03

Chatty Member
For close to 19 minutes with an audience high of 1.2K (Probably her highest Live audience), she ranted against those who post that AssA does everything and she sits around. She claimed they have done so much for these communities: autism, plus size, marriage and parenting. She’s offended that people don’t give her any credit. She barked at her audience and told them to quit being jerks.

Spirits will flow tonight. Wow! And she didn't appear out of breath during the entire show. So pissed off!

Edit: And of course she had to add a flex. She said that AssA wouldn’t have been able to open the motorcycle business without her 401K money.

View attachment 2875588
What is 401K money?

Reactions: 6

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
OT: @CoffeeMomof2 can you give me an opinion on this book series, pleeeeaaassse! 😂 It’s everywhere, all over my socials, friends etc are raving about it! I checked at my library and the wait is like 8 weeks, there are 5 copies of each book being oredered and there are 800 people on the waiting list! I missed the whole Game of Thrones era as I was unwell at the time, and now I think it’s geared more for my daughter’s age group (30’s)🤪

Reactions: 5

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
OT: @CoffeeMomof2 can you give me an opinion on this book series, pleeeeaaassse! 😂 It’s everywhere, all over my socials, friends etc are raving about it! I checked at my library and the wait is like 8 weeks, there are 5 copies of each book being oredered and there are 800 people on the waiting list! I missed the whole Game of Thrones era as I was unwell at the time, and now I think it’s geared more for my daughter’s age group (30’s)🤪
Sure, but you didn't say the book series!

Reactions: 5