Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raingirl

Chatty Member
You might be on to something. She said most parents are empty nesters now and that if Abbie wasn’t Autistic that would be her reality. It’s such a weird thing to say considering Abbie IS autistic so that isn’t her reality.

It’s not even about the trips. She doesn’t do shit with Abbie. She doesn’t have a motherly bone yet she goes on about being a great mother.

She said ppl ask why not just call it parenting Autism. She said FA is from Ass’ perspective and it’s Asa’s thing. It doesn’t matter whose perspective it’s from, the only thing you care about is selling Slimelife, taking trips, spending and eating. You’ve made that apparent for 5+ years. Vlogging from your perspective wouldn’t change that.
How can she be an empty nester with Shak Boi living at home? At the rate he’s going, he’ll still be living at home when he’s a senior citizen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I don't think this guy, Gary, investigated Asa before asking him to do a presentation on how to harness YouTube for a business. If he had, he would have quickly realized Asa has failed with businesses and his current YouTube channels are pretty much dead in the water. Asa is still riding on the 734k subscribers where roughly 98.9% of them remain dormant. If you were out in the real world running a real business, Asa, you'd have already shuttered the place down. Pretty much what happened to SW. But you keep waddling around Moldy Manor, all 5'4" of you, telling everyone how important you are and let the stragglers/diehard humpers left on your channel stroke your little pee pee. And tell that incel son of yours to put on a damn bra.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
LMAO… my husband walked up on me scrolling and reading the comments and thought this was a crotch shot because he could only see the bottom portion of the pic. 🤣

IMG_5915.jpeg
IMG_5914.jpeg

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
🐽: Can you guyth guess where I found my Omar dresth?
View attachment 2889024
Good Guess! 😂
But no. Cracker Barrel.
A Country Boy’s breakfast
Some chicken and sourdough french toast
Couple sides of bacon
A dress
View attachment 2889031
So does Pig! Shops there everyday. Matter of fact, she lives in a grift shop. 😂😂
Hey meow, I’m still giggling at this post!
Grift Shop, how perfect is that?!
I wrote a song about it.
To the melody of Candy Shop.
I thought I’d share so it would get out of my head!
Lol!

Screenshot_20240425-212836~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-212110~3.png

Screenshot_20240425-214553~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-233308~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-235337~2.png

Screenshot_20240426-003052~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

therealamylynn

VIP Member
We always thought he was disgusting. According to their FB live they did where she had him do a skincare routine :rolleyes: He said his before bed routine is just... go to bed. Gross ass pigs both of them. Now we know how disgusting he really is.

1713374990311.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Canadian Sunflower

I don't think this guy, Gary, investigated Asa before asking him to do a presentation on how to harness YouTube for a business. If he had, he would have quickly realized Asa has failed with businesses and his current YouTube channels are pretty much dead in the water. Asa is still riding on the 734k subscribers where roughly 98.9% of them remain dormant. If you were out in the real world running a real business, Asa, you'd have already shuttered the place down. Pretty much what happened to SW. But you keep waddling around Moldy Manor, all 5'4" of you, telling everyone how important you are and let the stragglers/diehard humpers left on your channel stroke your little pee pee. And tell that incel son of yours to put on a damn bra.
I laughed when GB asked who Papa Ass' friend was, when Ass said Gary, GB still had no clue, Ass, "mom used to work with him" attempting to prompt him and GB went 🤷‍♂️ "oh,oh, Gary". LMAO....Liars, smoke and mirrors and losers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Josh's comment section continues to grow. So do the views. 😆
Depending on how far behind Assa is with the vlogs, he's usually 3 days, tomorrow or Fridays vlog would be the one to watch the sow closely on. 😆
I would love to have been a giant florida cockroach on the wall, to have heard the uproar that Josh's video created. 😆
She may pretend, as usual, that it doesn't bother her but if she has even 1% of a soul, it bothers the shit out of her.
😆

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hahahaha! Okay. I watched it.
I find it pretty pathetic that the Atha comments are what led to that tantrum. Of all the thingth, right?
Quit being internet bullies.. These assholes have been the biggest bullies in their comment sections, as well as encouraging others to dog pile on any commenter expressing an “unsavory” opinion.
🐽: I put too many flowers in the pot.. oh well.
Bitch.. YOU didn’t put anything in the pot, Atha did.
Typical for Thuey.. missing the point once again.
Alright.. Imma bout to haul my jealous ass into Walmart.
See y’all later.😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
HyperPIG everything!!
So Asshole...how come your NORMAL daughter isn't in any of your creepy family pictures? Isn't that being biased towards her? You cut her out of your life just like that photographer cut out the challenged people in the school pictures. That wasn't right either, but as always you all think you can do anything you want because.....autism and IDD.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I wonder if the 3 women have met cillasue in person and realize that she’s using a filter here
They have met before at least two of them have. And they all use filters if you scroll their public FB accounts.

Here is Cilla Sue with Britni on the left. They are all part of Brittany's (Mrs. Ed) downline I believe.

1713799849001.png

Cilla's newest seems to be part of the wonky eye club.

1713800121412.png

---
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they were all using filters....not a real person in the group. But really, wouldn't anyone check out each others fb pages, etc.? I feel sure they all laugh at her behind her back, it's just so easy. :ROFLMAO:
They all use filters. If you go through their FB pages it's apparent and so ridiculous.

Unfiltered hun vs filtered:

1713800731540.png
1713800805057.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Thank you for saying this!! Her brain is warped because they don’t actually work or do anything but sit on their asses all day. Empty nesters at 40 still have jobs and bills. Most don’t retire and travel at 40! She will say its from hard work but she needs to get freaking real. They are vloggers their income comes from YouTube and Facebook. Either of those platforms shut down tomorrow, they will be fked. Slime is a crutch to what they have from vlogging. If they were to stop filming all her customers would ask “Where’s Abbie”. I doubt they would have any interest beyond Abbie
Those slime trips aren't real travelling in my opinion. They never see the sights, absorb the local culture or actually take in where they are. They just take multiple stupid photos of a bunch of braindead women, stuff their faces and listen to cult rubbish.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I'm watching it now. She's claiming she doesn't filter her pics. LOL
I guess she's been reading here as well.
For close to 19 minutes with an audience high of 1.2K (Probably her highest Live audience), she ranted against those who post that AssA does everything and she sits around. She claimed they have done so much for these communities: autism, plus size, marriage and parenting. She’s offended that people don’t give her any credit. She barked at her audience and told them to quit being jerks.

Spirits will flow tonight. Wow! And she didn't appear out of breath during the entire show. So pissed off!

Edit: And of course she had to add a flex. She said that AssA wouldn’t have been able to open the motorcycle business without her 401K money.

IMG_4814.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Maccafan

What makes me angry is if the lawsuit money ran out for Abbie’s tuition at JSA, they had money to pay for it out of pocket.
They chose to buy a boat, RV, multiple vehicles, Selfie World and pay for GB college tuition, but as always Abbie’s needs come last. They are selfish pieces of shit.

• Angry
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
So your kid isn't feeling well and I know 'Stomach that walks like a man' can handle her better than Prissass, but I wonder how concerned Mother of the Year is. I remember as a little kid I was sick with a temp and my mother ran off to go play bingo and flirt with men. Even as a little kid I felt hurt. I even asked her why wasn't she going to stay home with me..she told me I was almost well and would be fine with my older sister. My mother was a me me me person, she always put herself first. I believe Abs can feel her mother's indifference toward her and she's probably glad she's not there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
The Clinic. The Program. It’s therapy.
Why they can’t just call it like it is? I dunno.
IMG_0236.jpeg

Did y’all catch the part where Atha brought his little man notebook with him on date night? He said something about planning and strategizing. 🤔
How does that conversation go?
🐳🍆: Okay Beb. Tomorrow I will get Abbie up and get her ready like I always do. I will then come wake you up and roll you out of bed. Once you lumber down the stairs, hide in the dining room with Sweet Girl. When I oink 3 times, you slide sideways through the door frame and make your entrance.
🐽: Ugh! Do I have to do her hair?
🐳🍆: Whale…we have to make it believable.
🐽: Fine, but I want all the credit and you best not get my gunt and flapjack titties in the shot. Make it quick too, I have to work…on this jar of okra and liter of tequila.

• Haha
Reactions: 28