Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
P during her live: "Do you realize that I'd be an empty-nester now?" regarding all the trips she takes. Josh: "But you're not". BINGO. Hey P, I'd be one too, but I'm not. I have a young adult who needs me around for how ever much time I have left. I've made my peace with it. Sounds like you have not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

derr1117

VIP Member
Holy pig…err I mean cow. That was a lot of catching up in the last thread. As someone with health issues since birth and was always told that I wouldn’t be able to accomplish much because of my numerous brain surgeries and other medical issues, I got that associates degree they said I’d never get. I got the bachelors degree they said I’d never get. I’ve worked in social services for 31 years. Asa and pig should be thankful for people like me who can handle children like Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I've been thinking about how truly odd the Tubberson Family is. I think that Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant is the genesis of Twatty's delusional way of thinking and acting. We have Candy who has three daughters, one of whom believes that she is an only child. This "only child" has been sheltered from the harsh realities that go along with being responsible. After getting knocked up, Candy and Wide Load Wayne tracked down the penetrative penis and locked it and him into marrying Twatty. When the penetrative penis left and wandered to find another nook to cranny, Twatty and Boy Wonder were taken care of. When the Tubbersons reunited and had a bandaid baby and obviously were ill equiped to hold down employment, again, Candy and Wayne saved the day and let the four of them move in. It seems that when Tubby's first daughter was revealed, Candy, Wayne & The Tubbersons wished her away, the same way that Twatty wished away her sisters. In all of this, Candy appears to had been estranged from her two other daughters and only in the past few years had any real contact with them. Was Candy's ability to disassociate herself from her flesh and blood the catalyst for Twatty to be so cavalier in her treatment of Tubby's second daughter and her own complete lack of maternal instinct?

As much as Twatty owes everything she currently has to Abbie, leading up to the grift she owes everything to Candy who obviously has the capacity to cut her own daughters out of her life. Does Twatty play the "awesome daughter" that she claims herself to be out of fear of being cut off in the event that Tubby buggers off again? If not for Tubby, she would be ill equipped to find any success in Slimelife. It is because of his YT grift that she has humpers and it is because of his ability to run her lives etc that she can do her sales. It is because of Tubby that she can flounce off on Slimapaloozas and not worry about who will take care of Abbie. It is because of Tubby that anything gets done around the house and more importantly, with Abbie. She is all bravado when it comes to being a Bothhhhh Babe, but deep down, she has to know that she has nothing if Tubby left her and if Candy ever cut her off. She has spent her entire life being catered to because she is a useless tit who can't stand on her own two mighty stumps. I think that the events of the past month have jolted her unlike any other event in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Why did SB not have a suit already? Did he not go to job interviews? Maybe that’s why he could only get a job with camp creepy. I’ve always dressed up for interviews. Guys should at least wear a shirt and tie, or a blazer and dress pants.

**This!! My oldest son has always dressed up for interviews. Although GB has put on weight since being back at the 'ole Manor so maybe he needed a new one.

Taking a minute to brag on my guy with autism/ID and Tourette's here. I got a call the other day from his school speech therapist. Normally I only get calls from the school related to his behavior, but this was something wonderful! He has met his goal for speech therapy this year and we needed to change it! In his IEP, the goal is that he will use his AAC device or his verbal speech to respond socially with peers 5 times over 3 consecutive speech sessions. He has done it, and we simply increased it from 5 times to 10. He has really thrived this year and has met a couple of other IEP goals too, which is fantastic. He has made so much progress just in the last two years of school. He has about a year and a half left before he ages out and I am terrified but optimistic that we can find some vocational things for him to do. He needs 100% supervision, but he has loved doing small jobs at the local Autism Society and has truly found something he can do well in. By pulling Abbie from school years before her time was up, they may have short changed her on some very real progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Josh hit this one right out of the park. He showed her for what she is. A whiny, fat, tantrum throwing idiot. And the best part is she put it out there for everyone to see. If you can't take the heat there Cilla stop filming yourself when you stand in the fire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Josh hit this one right out of the park. He showed her for what she is. A whiny, fat, tantrum throwing idiot. And the best part is she put it out there for everyone to see. If you can't take the heat there Cilla stop filming yourself when you stand in the fire.
I agree 100%!!!

This is, hands down, his best work yet. He’s been too kind to them in previous videos. Not this one! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Whale guyths, yesterday Pig worked her ass off at the nail joint and today she is putting in a hard days work at the hair salon. She said she likes getting her hair done because she can work while she is there. 😂😂 She just had to throw that lil’ tidbit in. To think after all that in one day, she will have to slave in the kitchen plating dinner from those styrofoam take out containers. Bless it!
I don’t know how she does it all. She must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

pixelfox

@Rocket Queen THANK YOU for posting the video!

Prisspiggy sure gave us a lot to think about… Shame on us! In fact, I’m taking something very important away from this discussion she had with us.

IMG_1076.png

A perfect picture to use on my profile.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I haven't watched FA in months but stumbled on Josh's video today and it brought me right out of retirement! It was SO good. The selfie and his reaction took me OUT. She's lost it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Early Christmas present I woke up to

I had only watched a little bit of the live. I didn’t know she had a full meltdown.

She has lost it.

I think the money is dwindling. Thats the only reason I can see Priscilla going into a full rant like this. She never cared before about being called a bad mom. I think shes scared of going back to a rental and losing her fake friends once the Smilelife crashes. She needs something to take her frustration on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@Rocket Queen thank you!! That was fuking awesome. ❤
I hope someone saves it before she deletes it.
There's a goldmine of clips and/or shorts in that rant that would be hilarious!!
I loved that she mentioned overstuffing the flower pot. 😆
I loved it all.
Hey Pottamus, nobody is bullying you. People are simply pointing out the obvious truth. That is not bullying.
Look up the definition of a word before you toss it around.
The truth does not equal hate and facts are facts. For instance:
You are a morbidly obese glutton.
You bark orders for people to do things.
You are exploiting Abbie for money.
You lie every time you open your mouth.
You are in a pyramid scheme and you prey on vulnerable people. Economically disadvantaged people and/or mentally unstable/challenged people.
Every one of these things listed above can be proven with evidence you yourself show in videos. Whether it's something you say or just the absurd way you look.
Facts and truth sister Pottamus 💯.
Nobody is imagining things or making shit up about you.
Have another 2500 calorie meal, wash it down with your favorite alcohol, and get the fuk over yourself.
But thanks for the laughs. That video was awesome af!
😆

• Heart
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Holy crap on a cracker. DCP video was insane. My wife was listening and getting mad that he was berating p and a. I was laughing hysterically. I’m not even done yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I just finished watching Josh's video. Probably one of the funniest take-downs Josh has done so far. Fucking hilarious. The puppy was a nice addition!

• Heart
  • Haha