Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They didn't cancel any "programs." Proactive Life Skills is still open and offering center-based and community-based ABA instruction which is what Abbie has been doing there since August.

I suspect either they can no longer offer Abbie the same instruction (thanks to her parents) or Atha got his britches in a twist yet again like he did with JSA.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

renwick

Chatty Member
Yes!!
He did a fantastic job showcasing her profound intellectual disability (retardation).
If people believe or think what Abbie has is autism, they're 100% wrong.
The videos don't lie. She's way bad off.
This was just so sad to watch. She follows commands. There is no processing go on. Watering the concrete is the same as watering the plants. Or the Ass for that matter.
And…omg….Isaiah! He is so chubby now. And he is doing the scruffy hair chin just like daddy. And cannot go shopping without mommy. This family is the epitome of dysfunctional.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Does Slimelife makeup sell individually wrapped teeth? Looks like at least one of their folks could be in the market for one or two. And the Porkette is usually missing a few too……teeth I mean. 🦷🦷
View attachment 2875860
This is the real P.
Taking advantage of this poor woman, who has zero chance of success.
Shes as bad as Asa.
Pure exploitation.

• Heart
  • Sad

bready

VIP Member
Since I’m contemplating cross-country travel in the near future, I have been watching many travel vlogs…train trips, comparison of airlines, etc. Some of these creators have well over a million subscribers with interesting, often humorous content. Examples are Nate and Kara, Grounded Life, Jeb Brooks, Eric Struk (Isaiah’s age, but with maturity), etc.

Even though it’s different content, these channel’s production values and watchability kicks FA out of the waters. Can’t ’sit at the table’ with them. 🤣
Safiya Nygaard recently did a video on one of the scenic Amtrak trips, if you're interested in that. I would love to do a train trip out West at some point.

And yes, the same thing struck me back when Ass started his "More Maass" venture...he thought simply being in an RV was enough to make it a travel channel. No scenic footage, no information about the places they visited, no tips on how to travel by RV, not even a "what I wish I knew" rundown of stuff that could have done better. It was just the regular Fathering Autism vlog (eat, sit, repeat) in a different location. Yet another symptom of his inability to actually do any work.

• Heart

pixelfox

The way they do damage control is so freaking crazy. It’s always in a flood and always TOO MUCH. It’s like they go crazy using vlog time to prove their point and they do it so obviously. But we know how this stuff plays out…. They do damage control, go hog wild making pointed references and statements and SHOWING US that everything we’re talking about isn’t true….

….And then a week later it’ll all go back to the way it always has been because they have no ability to stick to anything other than their fridge and phones.

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Ass was recently bragging about how Abs can now do her seatbelt with no help. Dear Lord she's about 19 and has been using that seatbelt for many years if this doesn't tell you how seriously ID she is I don't know what will. That ain't autism it's seriously low development.
But the humpers are too blind and stupid themselves to know this. How about that time Abs spilled a drink on the kitchen floor and Ass gave her a napkin and told her to wipe it up. Well Abs proceeded to wipe the floor in a completely different place than where the spill was.....

• Heart
  • Wow

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
The silky sheets are so she can slide that blubber around more easily........my dear departed mother in law told me that was why she had them, but she was tiny and had severe rheumatism and they helped her to turn over in bed more easily.
You know, I was kinda thinking about that exact thing. Kind of like putting those round glider things underneath heavy furniture legs. Makes it so much easier to move. 😏
---
No kidding. First Big P is brushing Ab’s hair, then he mentions she did laundry and lastly she was downstairs feeding the dogs while he was making the bed. I bet P threw such a tantrum that everyone had said how much Asa does. Now he’s trying to convince everyone she does so much around the house. What a miserable life they lead.
Yep. I’m sure they had one of their “corporate business” meetings (consisting of Pig and Ass) and the Mold mansion CEO told her handyman/caregiver/jack-of-all-trades that from now on, he would mention on camera all the work she is actually doing or has done. Even though we never see it. So believe it or not. 🤨🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Seeing the world through rose-colored Humper glasses:

View attachment 2877749

View attachment 2877752
To be fair, they're both fucking con artists who make a living off of grifting the gullible, so.........

I know I'm a little late on her "how dare you say Asa does everything, I cashed out my 401k for the lawnmower motorcycle shop where we locked our children in a storage room" tantrum, but I do find it interesting that Miss Pillar of the Marriage Community had an absolute fucking meltdown just because her husband got a little bit of praise. Definitely sounds like a real leader in the field of healthy relationships.

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
new video
You know that Asshole is sitting there choked up about some school pictures excluding special needs kids in the UK (allegedly)0…..probably you could have pictures with and/or without them. And in his fukin life he has another daughter who he has apparently never seen, been there for nor adequately financially supported. She has grown up without all the luxuries, college tuition (I’m assuming) and lots of other things Abbie has and has experienced. Where are the tears for that young lady?🤬 He is sickening and he can take his “Be a kind human “ t-shirt and shove it up his ass. Who should ever listen to his fake whining or blather seriously?
---
Boohoo, such a fake crier Ass. And Piggy could have cared less about your story 😆 She doesn't care about her own daughter much less school kids in the UK.
Oh my gosh! We said the same exact thing!!! 🤣 Sorry, looks like you said it first, lol

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So she must have had a quick cocktail and now she is on a LipShit Live with another beauty guide. Probably trying to increase her #BossBabe status to show off to all the “jerks”.

View attachment 2875741

Over 630 comments on her rant so far, including AssA’s:

View attachment 2875746
Asa just cant stay quiet and out of the spotlight.
She rants about being sick of Asa getting all the "credit" and the attention whore that he is just has to comment.
Right now he's scrolling furiously looking for the "Asa you are so wonderful!" comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
The mega rant.... How to tell Pigzilla was a spoilt privileged child without actually saying it 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂.
Very entertaining methinks she'd had a few drinks 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Asa told us before Abbie's "program" with going to work was also canceled a while back. I remember them being all upset about it. I can't imagine a program just canceling these programs all the time. To me, that seems very off. I can't remember the program name to check it out and see if Asa is lying about this too.

View attachment 2902658
Having worked in a supportive employment program for close to 15 years, they don’t cancel programs. Maybe whoever funds the program dropped funding and they had to close but no program gets “cancelled“ as Emily says in the post, most programs are closed on major holidays. If the program has Jewish owners, they do celebrate more holidays than maybe a catholic or Christian run program.
my feeling is that Mr I think I know everything but don’t got butt hurt because this “program” didn’t see the potential in Abbie that fat boy thinks she has and he pulled her out much to the dismay of fatty p who hates her daughter. yes he should have stayed with JSA and when she turns 22, found a dayhab that focuses on meeting lower functioning adults at their level. I know back in Massachusetts I worked for a great one that worked with all levels from high functioning autistics to those IDD like Abbie. We met them at their level. Something that Asa obviously refuses to do.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What would you do if they ever bought a home across the street from you or what if you never heard of FatheringAutism and bought a home across the street from them?
I would also start pacing around my property with a camera like I'm some big shot. I would squeal and honk and wooo-whoo! while doing sick pool tricks. I'd fly my drone overhead, take GB's parking spot on the street and decorate my porch with the tackiest wreath I can find, while sipping a beverage made with their lemons. 😂 😆 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
@Rocket Queen thank you!! That was fuking awesome. ❤
I hope someone saves it before she deletes it.
There's a goldmine of clips and/or shorts in that rant that would be hilarious!!
I loved that she mentioned overstuffing the flower pot. 😆
I loved it all.
Hey Pottamus, nobody is bullying you. People are simply pointing out the obvious truth. That is not bullying.
Look up the definition of a word before you toss it around.
The truth does not equal hate and facts are facts. For instance:
You are a morbidly obese glutton.
You bark orders for people to do things.
You are exploiting Abbie for money.
You lie every time you open your mouth.
You are in a pyramid scheme and you prey on vulnerable people. Economically disadvantaged people and/or mentally unstable/challenged people.
Every one of these things listed above can be proven with evidence you yourself show in videos. Whether it's something you say or just the absurd way you look.
Facts and truth sister Pottamus 💯.
Nobody is imagining things or making shit up about you.
Have another 2500 calorie meal, wash it down with your favorite alcohol, and get the fuk over yourself.
But thanks for the laughs. That video was awesome af!
😆
It was glorious wasnt it?! I knew you'd love it.
She was SO triggered! 😂 👏👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh wow! Haven’t watched yet but new vlog titled “Mom is better at this” lol. You can’t make this stuff up. He is shoving it down everyone’s throats now how great at everything Big P is and she is so involved 😂
I almost made it to the end, then had to tap out when he acted so confused about brussels sprouts.
"Do we cut off the stem? I don't know what to do. That's a big stem. I've never cooked brussels sprouts."
So freaking fake. Acting this way so the humps will flood the comments with suggestions.
I see you, you teeny weeny man. :cool::cool:

• Haha
  • Heart