Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happiest of Saturdays to you all.
Thank you so much @Trahnier172 for a spectacular thread title to keep us moving along!
Congratulations on the win! ❤😘❤
photo-output.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

boychik0830

VIP Member
Priscilla said they worked their asses off to get where they are today. Sure you did. Have you looked at your ass lately? And OMG when she first said she retired from her inventory manager job and then said she left it. It's no wonder Asa has to do everything due to being married to a complete moron.

She said Abbie will let them know when she doesn't want to be on camera, which is a bald-faced lie. That tells you all you need to know about these people. She is a POS mother and she got called out on it and being the spoiled brat that she is gave everyone a peek at what happens when her fragile ego is told the truth. It's why the SL gang has to constantly be giving her praise for sitting on her ass all day scrolling on her phone. I am sure she has given them many tearful private lives telling them how she gets bullied on the internet, what a great plus-size mom/woman she is, and how much she and Asa have done for the autism, marriage and obese communities 🤡 . They had their chance to help the autism community in JAX with SW but they decided work was too hard so they bailed. And losing 100k which was a gift from Abbie was no big deal. Their brick-and-mortar businesses probably never even made a profit. Right, Asa, profit first or should I say exploitation first when it comes to your business model. They really are smelling their own farts and telling the world the aroma is wonderful.
Even if abbie could tell them when she doesnt want to be filmed I doubt they would listen to her anyways. I've worked harder to get my college degree and my job then ass and pig have in a single day. Those two don't do anything but sit around on their butt's and exploit abbie and scamming humpers with her slimelife mlm.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Didn’t Ass at some point say he had blocked Tattle on Piggy’s phone so she couldn’t see what we were saying? Clearly that ended at some point…
Yes he did say that. He also said he has adhd, and he didn't know about his other daugther til she was 7, and that they had 5 other sets of friends, and Abs can do a task for over 40 mins.

THAT'S MY MAMMA YOU JERKS...... said Izzy to the wind.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vegan for the Animals

The only reason she had her hissy fit was because the humpers were all criticising her for once and not telling her how wonderful she is. She knows she’s inadequate, so it hit a nerve. She’s not well educated, she has no amazing talents (that we’ve seen), she can’t cook well, certainly hasn’t a clue how to apply make up and it doesn’t matter how much she parties with her Slimy mates, she’s always going to be the fat one and not really part of the in crowd. She’s not a happy camper despite making out that her life is so wonderful.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I dunno. I don't think Ass could care less, unless it's about him. He is probably laughing his ass off along with everyone else. He knows how HE puts pig out there. He edits every video and picture. Of course to her face he would pretend to be bothered but, nah, he will only be pissed if it is about him. His wife and kids? Fair game.
Oh, he's loving it since it was the "asa does everything " comment that set pig off. 23 yrs or not, what they have is not healthy and there is no way there is no animosity from him regarding how much he's responsible for.
---
21k views in 7 hrs. DCP is going to blow FAs recent views out of the water with the piggy meltdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, finally got home and got to watch the Canadian piss all over Big P's fire.
Made my day! 👏 👏
And the comments over there are cracking me up. Over 1,000 comments I believe, and I didn't see anyone defending her.
Just makes me smile. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Tell us how obvious it is you want people to believe your wife actually does something asa. The entire first two minutes is him nonchalantly telling the camera girls are upstairs getting ready. Don’t buy it. “Abbie always has a banana, pig started that”. Then the dumbass proceeds to tell the pig how she loves the sound of them getting ready in the morning lmao. “How you coach her through her shower”. Shut up you fat man blob, you like the sounds of elephants and screeching in the morning, ok sure. I’d be more concerned the ceiling would fall in on top of me if I were him. We all know that’s not what really goes on, he probably already showered and dressed her and big p just waddled down behind her to support that you know “I’m a great mom” narrative. 😂
I loved the part about their five sets of friends raving about the Amazon sheets. Let's count the sets of friends, shall we....

1. Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant and Wide Load Wayne
2. Bruce and Donna
3. That creepy misfit couple from Camp I am Creepy who got married
4. Summer and Kylie
5. A Hun and her cuck

Boy, did I love Josh's video. It was absolute perfection. To be a fly on the wall in Mold Manor and the Shit Shack when they saw it for the first time 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So P had a breakdown, pissed at being called lazy.
Asa then vlogs about P showering Abbie, buying him a freaking food scoop, and suddenly today P is combing Abbies hair instead of him.
Oh- and because of P Abbie eats bananas in her cereal! Holy shit! What a phenom!

But, lets again show how much we spend in a day.
Three new fans. Steak leftovers for lunch. $100 sheets. Date night.
Keep it up Maassholes. Please keep spending, because no one is watching you anymore and you'll be back to Wendys date nights in no time!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
That was the best 20 minutes of hambeast content in months!!!!! Atha is gonna be in sooooooo much trouble tonight. She is going off the rails, and if her life was hunky dory she'd just go eat her anger away, but they are spiraling and they don't know how to stop it. So, her triggering comment was "thank God for Ass"? There have been waaaayyyy nastier comments made, but this is the one. Marriage troubles for sure. The Hambeasts haven't been the same since the hack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Raingirl

Chatty Member
I just watched DCP’s full video. It’s hilarious! Miss Piggy is SO angry! She’s completely unhinged! And sooooo full of shit! So many lies! She’s spiraling and I’m here for it!
Can you imagine what their life is going to be like when the YouTube and Limelife money dries up? Neither one can hold down a real job. And without the exploitation of Abbie, neither one has any use for the other.
And it’s SO obvious that they read here! 😂. Hi Priscillla! How’s it hanging? Oh, and by the way -it most definitely is cheating when a married man sticks his dick (tiny as it is) in someone other than his wife. And Abbie’s older sister is the living proof of the infidelity.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m having too much fun in the comment section of Josh‘s YouTube video
I read every single one! Even replies.
It was so fun seeing all these people just slam her.
She has more haters than admirers, because her content, pics, Lives, etc. never get this many replies!
You know shes laying face down in a puddle of booze and okra juice right about now.
" Atha! Atha! Do something! Report him! Rub my feet! " 😏😏

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
You can't make this up

1713305067172.png

---
New video
Oh look it's the beauty queen. You know the one who "probably wasn't in the vlogs because she's a Southern girl and they don't like to get shown not wearing a bra."

1713305341270.png

---
She doesn't even have a face anymore. It's just one big blob of fat.

1713305883886.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Meow - what brings you to my neck of the woods (Maryland)? It's a bit chilly today which I am not happy about but it will warm up this weekend. I have never stepped foot in a Buc-ees and I don't even think we have any here in Maryland. Is it a Southern thing, as Prisass likes to say constantly?
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hola Guyth!
I have been a traveling kitty. 13 hour drive yesterday and here I sit in the great state of Maryland. Eeeeekkk!
Guess where we stopped for the first time ever yesterday?
Buc-ees.
😂
Interesting place. The people watching was everything. Tons of expensive gas station shirts. Those beaver nuggets Pig is so fond of have the nastiest ingredient list. I see why she likes that place so much. She fits right in. I saw those tacky $20 earrings she purchased, as well as that $80 “workin’ man” style shirt she bought Atha. Smh.
They had beaver onesies. I am sure she wanted one, but they only went up to 2X.
I was hoping to find some beaver panties. No such luck. 😂
So, I settled on a couple shot glasses, some cat socks and a beaver toy for baby kitty Claire. She is along for the trip due to her still being a bottle baby…kinda like Izzy.
Anyhow, one trip to that establishment was enough. I came, I saw and I won’t be back.
Haven’t kept up with the fools the past few days. Oh whale.
Hope all is well with you all in Tattle land. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Holy shit you guys! LMAO!

I got pulled on a huge, major project about 10 days ago and have been running on ~4 hours of sleep a night between work and kids and I am sooooooo out of the loop here. I took a breather today so I don't burn out and I'm dyyyyyinnggg over Priscilla's meltdown & Josh's response. I laughed so hard I still have tears streaming!

"BY MYSELF!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think the only reason Ass is letting this slide is because it generates interest to her page. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was her intention. The video has 65k views. She rarely gets any interaction and the hack didn’t help.
I highly doubt this is HER intention. She's too dumb to think something like this up. She was tantruming to Asa and he's the one who realized it might draw engagement so he set her loose to look like an absolute maniacal fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
I had only watched a little bit of the live. I didn’t know she had a full meltdown.

She has lost it.

I think the money is dwindling. Thats the only reason I can see Priscilla going into a full rant like this. She never cared before about being called a bad mom. I think shes scared of going back to a rental and losing her fake friends once the Smilelife crashes. She needs something to take her frustration on.
Man, she was pissed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart