Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wished someone here downloaded the unlisted video where he admitted to having another daughter.
It's available. The site is "controversial". Just gotta search FA on the site. Everything is there. It's a one stop shop.
[]
I just can't type where. πŸ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow he is so super busy.... doing graphic design, sound, lighting, computer programming..... all while educating and helping thousands and thousands of people

For a crappy vlog... that is pourly done.... with zero content... and hinges on his adult-child who is forced to earn her parents a living.

What a bleeping hard working saint he is.
They are correct. It does not look like a job to us, because it isn't. Tubby is acting like he is a cinematic genius like James Cameron losing all copies to Titanic. The only similarity is that like the Titanic, Fathering Autism has hit an iceburg and has sunk.

---
I think she's gotta be at least 400. I mean...I know people who are 300 and she's WAY fatter than them. I'm sure she needs special accessories already to do some regular stuff....like an asswiper on a stick...And how for the love of God does she ever cut her toenails?

Every single day I swear I hate them more. Like it'd be better to come out & say 'hell we lost loads of money...this was a huge source of income' instead of boohooing about losing all the good work they've done. Just be honest but they don't know how or even care about that.

AND HOLY COW! Did yalls notice how gigantic she was when she pretended to hug Abs goodbye????πŸ˜΅β€β€πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Honest question......does her ass wiping accessory come in travel size and does she travel with Shittens?

1710160984343.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000027984.jpg

He HAS to be buying views already! Yesterday it was 8k subs and 4k views, now double the people subscribed are watching??? Don't make sense. The humpers are loyal, they would have jumped over, and found him, immediately in fear of missing one second of Abbie. This has been going since Thursday and only 12k, and that's with all the help and boo hoo videos. 700k to 12k is crazy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2808333

He HAS to be buying views already! Yesterday it was 8k subs and 4k views, now double the people subscribed are watching??? Don't make sense. The humpers are loyal, they would have jumped over, and found him, immediately in fear of missing one second of Abbie. This has been going since Thursday and only 12k, and that's with all the help and boo hoo videos. 700k to 12k is crazy.
He is probably already employing a click farm.
This is not just about money to Asa, it's his ego. He cannot accept he's no longer "popular". Poor numbers will reflect that and he can't stand it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2808333

I don't think he is buying subs currently. The humpers are just filtering in. Lots do not watch daily.... some took awhile to sort what is going on.

Now if his "growth" exceeds 30k and continues to grow at the same rate then I might start thinking it.

His views average between 24k and some reaching 40k. So there are roughly that many watching (though not all watchers are subs. And his current videos are not part of youtubes algorithm. )

Plus he is still banking on getting his account back. Then this new account will be used to post old vlogs only.... and he will shift any new videos back to his original. Currently no reason to buy subs.
---
Pig said *we are not wine drinkers* - since when?
Maybe she meant they don't drink wine after brunch. Strictly the hard stuff that late in the day.

• Haha
Th
I don't think he is buying subs currently. The humpers are just filtering in. Lots do not watch daily.... some took awhile to sort what is going on.

Now if his "growth" exceeds 30k and continues to grow at the same rate then I might start thinking it.

His views average between 24k and some reaching 40k. So there are roughly that many watching (though not all watchers are subs. And his current videos are not part of youtubes algorithm. )

Plus he is still banking on getting his account back. Then this new account will be used to post old vlogs only.... and he will shift any new videos back to his original. Currently no reason to buy subs.
---

Maybe she meant they don't drink wine after brunch. Strictly the hard stuff that late in the day.
That makes sense. It's just crazy to me that in 15 ish hrs 20k watched and only 4k subscribed. I don't pay attention to other vloggers, so this may be normal. It just seemes off, and I view everything he does as fishy.

• Heart
His last few videos skunk stunk, they were awful. And him trying to branch off with More Ass, and Smell my Feet Quails, . what's to tune in for? Abs staring blankly, Abs refusing to get out of the car, Abs shredding magazines, Abs putting dishes away with a million prompts, Abs taking her shoes off in public, the poorly edited jump cuts. Abs ass in a wet pull up. He's not 'educating' anyone. His channel should have been '50 shades of Autism' He's no authority.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Th

That makes sense. It's just crazy to me that in 15 ish hrs 20k watched and only 4k subscribed. I don't pay attention to other vloggers, so this may be normal. It just seemes off, and I view everything he does as fishy.
I agree. They are begging for subs and views.
Yesterday evening his " hurricane" vlog didn't even have 2k views after 24 hours. Where are the views coming from now?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. They are begging for subs and views.
Yesterday evening his " hurricane" vlog didn't even have 2k views after 24 hours. Where are the views coming from now?
Have to remember that other channels have shared the video for them (like that jordyn/tshirt person.) So there are just random clicks/views happening. Just non-organic traffic from other sources.

Reactions: 17
They check into their Saint Augustine β€˜suite’ at 4 p.m. and have an 8 p.m. dinner reservation. They bought to-go coffees you can see in the bedroom. They will be there for less than 24 hours, but Piggy filled a huge tote with snacks! πŸ–πŸ˜³πŸ–

View attachment 2807769

Happy Mother’s Day to our UK Tattlers!
Omfg she's gigantic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I think she's gotta be at least 400. I mean...I know people who are 300 and she's WAY fatter than them. I'm sure she needs special accessories already to do some regular stuff....like an asswiper on a stick...And how for the love of God does she ever cut her toenails?

Every single day I swear I hate them more. Like it'd be better to come out & say 'hell we lost loads of money...this was a huge source of income' instead of boohooing about losing all the good work they've done. Just be honest but they don't know how or even care about that.

AND HOLY COW! Did yalls notice how gigantic she was when she pretended to hug Abs goodbye????πŸ˜΅β€β€πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
I reckon she's quickly approaching 600lbs now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2808333

He could be, but more than likely the humpers and they themselves have their videos on constant play. They probably play their videos on all of their devices as well.

From what I found on the web regarding Youtube views for income generation:

What counts as a view on YouTube?
Each time a viewer intentionally initiates the playing of a video on their device and watches for at least 30 seconds that counts as a view. Pretty simple!

If you play your own video, that will be counted as a view.

If a viewer watches your video more than once, each screening will be counted as a new view. (That being said, refreshing over and over again to try to game the system will be detected by YouTube.)

Any views that take place with embedded YouTube videos or YouTube videos shared on Facebook will also be counted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He could be, but more than likely the humpers and they themselves have their videos on constant play. They probably play their videos on all of their devices as well.

From what I found on the web regarding Youtube views for income generation:

What counts as a view on YouTube?
Each time a viewer intentionally initiates the playing of a video on their device and watches for at least 30 seconds that counts as a view. Pretty simple!

If you play your own video, that will be counted as a view.

If a viewer watches your video more than once, each screening will be counted as a new view. (That being said, refreshing over and over again to try to game the system will be detected by YouTube.)

Any views that take place with embedded YouTube videos or YouTube videos shared on Facebook will also be counted.
Oh lawd! People do this!?!? People need to get out more. I would never even have thought of this strategy lol. Guess that's why I'll never be YT famous...schuks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't watched this yet and I can't wait to tuck in to it πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Cry harder, Tubbersons, Josh is going to mkae some money off your misery with this videoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FA is live now. He got his channel back and the old videos are being uploaded. Wonder what he'll do with the new FA channel. If he doesn't close that one down, then he has learnt nothing for being greedy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched them in months but saw Josh's video come up today and am listening. LOVING this. Karma, truly, is a witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
FA is live now. He got his channel back and the old videos are being uploaded. Wonder what he'll do with the new FA channel. If he doesn't close that one down, then he has learnt nothing for being greedy.
Are these ppl not embarrassed when they act irrationally after getting hacked. He should have just waited it out instead of doing all the boo hoo videos. It doesn’t matter though, I’m sure he enjoyed all the sympathy and promotion he got. Leghumpers are pumping their legs hard right now with excitement.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's driving up views on their older vlogs now. Dammit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.