Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, is the pee pee video gone? The video where they're all mocking her noises? The feces smearing? How long ago was that? And how was she doing when her best friend was off making another baby? I think her being overweight after Ninnybaby was born disgusted him and he decided he didn't want to be married. Not sure of his timeline, I'm not sure if he was transferred to the Great Lakes and then decided or decided before he left?
And was he arrested while in the Coast Guard?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you Tattlers and @WowMeowMeowWow. What a surprise! It was an honor to tie with @CoffeeMomof2. ❤

To keep my post relevant to the MaAssives: They thought driving through the jungle was a challenge. Certainly the YT maze they’re caught in now will be more difficult and we’re all here to see it play out!

IMG_8995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_9364.jpeg

Congratulations @Cardinal Rule and thank you again @WowMeowMeowWow for another laugh filled thread you started.

Some of you really are finding some great old pictures from FA. Thank you! I’m loving them. Love the jungle pic too @Cardinal Rule. Great photos to find new profile pics from, lol. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That reminds me! Arent they getting ready to jet off to the annual SL retreat in a week or two?
Good times!!
Hope they enjoy it, because if he doesn't get his channel back the travel train is about to derail.
No more retreats, team trips, training trips, girls trips, anniversary trips, birthday trips, holiday trips, RV trips, Friendsgiving trips.
Done.
The only tripping they will be doing is over their Fred Flintstone feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think he will get his videos back. It will take some time. This Hacking isn't Googles first rodeo.
Now, whether or not he will re- post the videos where they show themselves and Abbie in the worst ways possible, we'll just have to see.
Maybe he won't re-post any of them and continue to rebuild this new channel. Who knows.
My thoughts are, I don't think he's smart enough to make up the Hacking story. It happened.
Another thing I don't understand is, how would he benefit from lying about it.
I can't think of any benefit but I'm willing to listen and discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he will get his videos back. It will take some time. This Hacking isn't Googles first rodeo.
Now, whether or not he will re- post the videos where they show themselves and Abbie in the worst ways possible, we'll just have to see.
Maybe he won't re-post any of them and continue to rebuild this new channel. Who knows.
My thoughts are, I don't think he's smart enough to make up the Hacking story. It happened.
Another thing I don't understand is, how would he benefit from lying about it.
I can't think of any benefit but I'm willing to listen and discuss.
I agree. No way he did this to himself.
They always seem to step in tit and come out smelling like roses, so he'll probably get the vlogs back.
But damn. I hope they don't!
I think he manages just enough "current" traffic on FB to funnel views into SL dollars, but his big money is all those old vlogs with a bazillion views that newbies go back and watch.
I think P could hold down the fort with her SL INCOME moving forward if they stop making large purchases, traveling, etc.
But that wont sit well with Big Momma, so I'm excited to see what develops! :m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They always seem to step in tit and come out smelling like roses, so he'll probably get the vlogs back.
I think he manages just enough "current" traffic on FB to funnel views into SL dollars, but his big money is all those old vlogs with a bazillion views that newbies go back and watch.
I think P could hold down the fort with her SL INCOME moving forward if they stop making large purchases, traveling, etc.
But that wont sit well with Big Momma, so I'm excited to see what develops! :m:m

95% sure he gets the channels back eventually.
If/when he gets the channels back, as long as old content was only set to private and not deleted, every single vlog (minus the embarrassing ones like the lost child revelation and Racism Wayne) will be set back to public view again immediately. He rakes in A TON of money from views on old content.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

95% sure he gets the channels back eventually.
If/when he gets the channels back, as long as old content was only set to private and not deleted, every single vlog (minus the embarrassing ones like the lost child revelation and Racism Wayne) will be set back to public view again immediately. He rakes in A TON of money from views on old content.
I was thinking Asshat would take advantage of the situation and post the most lucrative VLOGS...the older ones about potty training... probably meltdowns, fecal smearing..etc. He would love to repost some of these to his new channel... gaining millions of new views.. and new subscribers. I just feel like somehow the Massives will profit some of this in a big way.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ya wouldn't figure he would do it to himself even if he could figure it out. But you know they will all use the situation in any way they can. And if they can manipulate it to their advantage they will

And there is no way P is going to go back to how things were before the money came in. It was already an issue that Ass was not providing her with the life she thought she deserved. Plus she has given up the "mom" roll. She wants to eat, drink, travel, and be anywhere but home. She will never be happy going backwards.

Reactions: 20
I think he’ll get them back too, just a matter of time after recovering his Google account. That’s why he’s not worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was thinking Asshat would take advantage of the situation and post the most lucrative VLOGS...the older ones about potty training... probably meltdowns, fecal smearing..etc. He would love to repost some of these to his new channel... gaining millions of new views.. and new subscribers. I just feel like somehow the Massives will profit some of this in a big way.
He's painted himself into a corner with the old vlogs.
He always left them up because he knew which side his bread was buttered on, and he never had to "push" them. They were simply there for new followers to go back and binge. But roughly 2019 began the sudden "Giving Abigail Dignity" narrative.
(There have been some terrible ones since, like the snorkel boat, but for the most part he pivoted.)
If he reposts those old vlogs now (and directs people to them) instead of just continuing current "content"- he's outted himself as an exploiter worried about his payday as opposed to the loving, Father of Autism.

JMO though!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately for Asa that isn't how Youtube works. If there was any way he could ride a new channel to easy money he would do so immediately.

I mentioned it in the last thread: an estimated 500 hours of new content is uploaded to Youtube every minute. Minute!! That's 720,000 hours of uploads per 24 hour day.
That's what he'd have to fight against to get his videos seen starting with a new channel. Even dragging a few thousand subscribers over from FA wouldn't help. We can see proof of that with the Travel Maass/More Maass channel; both iterations have flopped, even with a hefty running start of humper subscribers & views.

Reposting his old lucrative vlogs on a new channel is nothing more than a blip in the daily noise of Youtube. Without consistent, long term, novel activity and engagement, the algorithm ignores 99.9% of that noise and doesn't recommend it to anyone. If Youtube's algorithm isn't recommending your videos you aren't making any real money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is some good reading to be had in Moobie Dick’s IG comments. 👀😂👀
I may or may not have drank Long Island Iced Teas into the wee hours of the morning, like a Percillerpotamus fish, at a UFC Fight night party last night. Sweet Geeezus! It has been a looooong time since I tied one on like that, and I certainly won’t be doing it again anytime soon. LOL! I have been sucking down electrolytes and popping dandelion and milk thistle supplements trying to urge my liver not to revolt. 🤣
Why do I tell y’all this? Whale…it has me thinking…
How do they booze it up all the time? They must have one hell of a tolerance. Without the alcohol, they can’t feel great hauling the extra blubber. With alcohol though…Holy tit…they must feel like 8 day old manure piled up in Ciller’s stall all the time. In the pics you guys posted, Moobie’s eyes looked like he has been on a binder. I suppose he could have been crying like a little witch still. Whether his tears are from his self inflicted YT blunder or knowing the upcoming yearly mate was at his door….who knows? Probably a little bit of both. 😂😂
Hope y’all are having a great day. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately for Asa that isn't how Youtube works. If there was any way he could ride a new channel to easy money he would do so immediately.

I mentioned it in the last thread: an estimated 500 hours of new content is uploaded to Youtube every minute. Minute!! That's 720,000 hours of uploads per 24 hour day.
That's what he'd have to fight against to get his videos seen starting with a new channel. Even dragging a few thousand subscribers over from FA wouldn't help. We can see proof of that with the Travel Maass/More Maass channel; both iterations have flopped, even with a hefty running start of humper subscribers & views.

Reposting his old lucrative vlogs on a new channel is nothing more than a blip in the daily noise of Youtube. Without consistent, long term, novel activity and engagement, the algorithm ignores 99.9% of that noise and doesn't recommend it to anyone. If Youtube's algorithm isn't recommending your videos you aren't making any real money.
And that’s why I think one of the reasons Six Blind Kids and Nicky TV failed was lack of enough recommendations and traffic.

Reactions: 16
There is some good reading to be had in Moobie Dick’s IG comments. 👀😂👀
I may or may not have drank Long Island Iced Teas into the wee hours of the morning, like a Percillerpotamus fish, at a UFC Fight night party last night. Sweet Geeezus! It has been a looooong time since I tied one on like that, and I certainly won’t be doing it again anytime soon. LOL! I have been sucking down electrolytes and popping dandelion and milk thistle supplements trying to urge my liver not to revolt. 🤣
Why do I tell y’all this? Whale…it has me thinking…
How do they booze it up all the time? They must have one hell of a tolerance. Without the alcohol, they can’t feel great hauling the extra blubber. With alcohol though…Holy tit…they must feel like 8 day old manure piled up in Ciller’s stall all the time. In the pics you guys posted, Moobie’s eyes looked like he has been on a binder. I suppose he could have been crying like a little witch still. Whether his tears are from his self inflicted YT blunder or knowing the upcoming yearly mate was at his door….who knows? Probably a little bit of both. 😂😂
Hope y’all are having a great day. 😘
Their tolerance for booze and food is astounding. When their empire built on grift finally crumbles, they can both become athletes of gluttony and try to compete with Joey Chestnut. According to celebrity net worth, he is worth about $2million. I always wonder why thin people win the food eating competitions. Obese people never seem to win those contests 🧐 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And that’s why I think one of the reasons Six Blind Kids and Nicky TV failed was lack of enough recommendations and traffic.
Most likely. The vast, vast majority of people who start a YT channel give up on it. There's a lot of time involved just to make basic vlog-style videos on a regular basis. At some point people have to look at it and decide if the extra $400 a month is worth the 40 hours a month (or more) that they put in to it.

From my point of view it seems like the family type vloggers who aren't making significant money are more likely to give up. Not only do they have to put in time and effort to capture vlog-worthy tit but they also have to put even more time and effort into making sure their filming space is attractive to viewers before they turn on the camera. That's a much bigger "studio" than, say, a game streamer! I can't imagine having 6 severely disabled children and trying to vlog on top of that would be any sort of worthwhile if it wasn't bringing in a significant amount of money.
On the other hand, I've seen creators who are obviously making videos as a side gig or even a non-paid hobby about something they love and they're doing it happily for years! There's this one cooking channel I stumbled across when researching an old recipe my mom & I were trying to remember- it's this lady who collects vintage cookbooks as a hobby and she cooks some recipes from these books each week. She's got a very "real," unpolished presentation, just her in her kitchen, and she's done these videos for years with a very small audience of vintage food weirdos like me. LOL The algorithm finally picked her up last year and she's enjoying some success, but she hasn't changed anything about her channel or her videos. She started the channel as a hobby/passion project, seems to dedicate a day or two a week to it, and she only makes enough food for her and her husband to eat. She seems to be doing what she'd do normally, just filming an afternoon of it and making a little money to offset ingredients and buy more cookbooks & kitchen gear.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope and pray they never get the channel or old vlogs back. They are both a bunch of exploitative, obese, azzhole grifters. Hopefully Ripple is a child exploitation advocate. I can only hope and pray. I love to see this Azzhole squirm, cry, etc…. That’s Karma for you Tubby and your morbidly obese witch of a wife!!

• Heart
Most likely. The vast, vast majority of people who start a YT channel give up on it. There's a lot of time involved just to make basic vlog-style videos on a regular basis. At some point people have to look at it and decide if the extra $400 a month is worth the 40 hours a month (or more) that they put in to it.

From my point of view it seems like the family type vloggers who aren't making significant money are more likely to give up. Not only do they have to put in time and effort to capture vlog-worthy tit but they also have to put even more time and effort into making sure their filming space is attractive to viewers before they turn on the camera. That's a much bigger "studio" than, say, a game streamer! I can't imagine having 6 severely disabled children and trying to vlog on top of that would be any sort of worthwhile if it wasn't bringing in a significant amount of money.
On the other hand, I've seen creators who are obviously making videos as a side gig or even a non-paid hobby about something they love and they're doing it happily for years! There's this one cooking channel I stumbled across when researching an old recipe my mom & I were trying to remember- it's this lady who collects vintage cookbooks as a hobby and she cooks some recipes from these books each week. She's got a very "real," unpolished presentation, just her in her kitchen, and she's done these videos for years with a very small audience of vintage food weirdos like me. LOL The algorithm finally picked her up last year and she's enjoying some success, but she hasn't changed anything about her channel or her videos. She started the channel as a hobby/passion project, seems to dedicate a day or two a week to it, and she only makes enough food for her and her husband to eat. She seems to be doing what she'd do normally, just filming an afternoon of it and making a little money to offset ingredients and buy more cookbooks & kitchen gear.

That lady's channel sounds pretty interesting.

There is a bit if luck.... and right place right time.... for a lot of it.

I don't think any of the Maasholes can jump start another channel. They just happened to get lucky. Certainly not skill or interesting content. Youtube is dead for them.

Time to grease that Pig up and go hard into onlyfans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.