Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD

What is wrong with Atha's hand???

FireShot Capture 105 - Sad Couple Days So We Need This - YouTube - www.youtube.com.png

:56 in the vlog, the shrimp ceviche from Costco is "5 stars"

What the duck, for real.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao Priscilla (or Ass using her account) is in the comments begging people to share the video “far and wide”. She’s never in the comments until now when she needs something :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That lady's channel sounds pretty interesting.

There is a bit if luck.... and right place right time.... for a lot of it.

I don't think any of the Maasholes can jump start another channel. They just happened to get lucky. Certainly not skill or interesting content. Youtube is dead for them.

Time to grease that Pig up and go hard into onlyfans.
Cooking the Books. I love the nostalgia and the creator has a very relatable, kind presentation.

And I think you're right. Atha was in the right place at the right time. That time is past now and it's not coming back for him - they're too fat and old to be relatable, Abbie isn't relatable to anyone searching for autism or intellectual disability information, and with the growing blowback on family vlogging with minor and otherwise vulnerable people he's never going to be able to reach those previous highs ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lmao Priscilla (or Ass using her account) is in the comments begging people to share the video “far and wide”. She’s never in the comments until now when she needs something :rolleyes:
Or when she responds to people who are anti slimelife/fathering autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cooking the Books. I love the nostalgia and the creator has a very relatable, kind presentation.

And I think you're right. Atha was in the right place at the right time. That time is past now and it's not coming back for him - they're too fat and old to be relatable, Abbie isn't relatable to anyone searching for autism or intellectual disability information, and with the growing blowback on family vlogging with minor and otherwise vulnerable people he's never going to be able to reach those previous highs ever again.
Subscribed to her channel. I'm going to binge some this evening 😉

One of my friends made bank in youtube years ago. Several videos with millions of views. But I was talking to him the other day, and even though he still puts stuff on youtube and it is hilarious, he wouldn't ever manage those numbers again. He said it's a whole different place now. Just like anything there are fads and trends. If you aren't there at the first you may as well be last.

There isn't a single thing the Maasholes can do that someone hasn't already done, and does it better. Even when they try they are months/years behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New video
If that haunted "suite" was the upgrade, I'd hate to see what the basic room looks like 😂 😂 I love when Tubby gets all aw shucks like he's Mayor Tommy Shanks. He is such a simp, sucking up to his Beast and telling her that she looks beautiful. Twatty has at least ditched her circus side show sunglasses, but they failed to distract from her secondary gunt which juts out farther than her tertiary gunt. As for Boy Wonder-Lego Head, he didn't even say thank you for his new toy. What a spoiled little tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that haunted "suite" was the upgrade, I'd hate to see what the basic room looks like 😂 😂 I love when Tubby gets all aw shucks like he's Mayor Tommy Shanks. He is such a simp, sucking up to his Beast and telling her that she looks beautiful. Twatty has at least ditched her circus side show sunglasses, but they failed to distract from her secondary gunt which juts out farther than her tertiary gunt. As for Boy Wonder-Lego Head, he didn't even say thank you for his new toy. What a spoiled little tit.

Well, to be fair to the wee little douche lord, I don't thank my boss for my pay either.
He's babysitting.
For a measly $35 game.
Asa- you are the KING of getting the most out of your kids and giving the absolute least in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I just love SCTV - Tommy Shanks reference.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
8k in subs, 4k in views hahahaha....even with all the boohooing only 50% give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
IMG_9367.jpeg
So right when Ass says, “Love is blind” he films Pig briefly in this shot. He’s talking about a tv show. But how appropriate. Again stating he and Pig never watch tv….not for months at a time. Why does he feel like he needs to lie constantly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Watched Ass reel.on instagram (no sound because.... no.) And dude was shifty eyed and kept looking up. Sign of dishonesty. No idea what he was saying though lol. Whatever was being said was layered with a healthy amount of bullshit and manipulation if his body language tells you anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So sorry yall. I forgot we're not supposed to post an entire post just to say thanks for the new thread. I tried to add something to it but I was too late 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok about P's weight loss fail. Because they read here.

You guys (A&P) spoke about doing this (WLS) for Abbie because you need to be fit and around for her. I'm suggesting that YOU BOTH lose some a lot of weight together. Because ASSa, you are also overweight. And, I'm cutting P a TINY bit of slack here, only because I can't stand it that she is was doing it for Abbie. How about yourself? It should be a whole lifestyle change - food, booze, lounging around, cheeth, all the thingths. Get bent, get fit. For Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They check into their Saint Augustine ‘suite’ at 4 p.m. and have an 8 p.m. dinner reservation. They bought to-go coffees you can see in the bedroom. They will be there for less than 24 hours, but Piggy filled a huge tote with snacks! 🐖😳🐖

IMG_2862.jpeg

Happy Mother’s Day to our UK Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.