Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of flight delays and fake tans! After a day full of drinking, I bet they’ll all be thrilled to be sleeping next to the airport’s landing strip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm tickled thinking about the two of those big fat bloaters riding around in that little car. I bet Ass has to really grease her up to get her into the passenger side. Although being the cuck that he is, I bet Pig drove.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It has been mentioned if some of the original YouTube subs found their way back.

I know of one that did: ”Firstie Roz”. How she gets on first every night, I can’t explain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Let's look a little closer, their feet might be hanging below the car, my guess is that they are wearing the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am going to say he is 5'6" at the most. A rare picture taken of him beside other men. I think he wears his hat all the time to give the appearance of being taller.
And no motherF'er, Abbie earned this trip for you and all the other ones as well.

1711316710699.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
From their Amazon "ideas" list. This heating pad is 24" wide. And doesn't even go around her ass it just lays on it. Tell us again Thilla how you fit in a standard 18" airline seat without accomodations?

1711318600332.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just two minutes into the latest vlog. The yelling stim is back. Abbie was pretty clueless with most tasks.. Hand over hand seems to be the rule of the day, 🙁

Also, her hair got into everything.

• Sad
  • Sick
I find these Pig free vlogs interesting. Funny, the last one she lumbered around in was the one involving late night cake. No pork appearances since the plane took flight to St. Maarten. They know their comment policing capabilities are limited. They know who draws the negative feedback, and it’s not Abbie. Easiest way to reduce the need for comment patrol…keep Pig out of the vlog. That's my take on it anyways.
Sucks to be a Mama Maassive. 😂
Happy Sunday Guyth. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am going to say he is 5'6" at the most. A rare picture taken of him beside other men. I think he wears his hat all the time to give the appearance of being taller.
And no motherF'er, Abbie earned this trip for you and all the other ones as well.

View attachment 2835176
Where's his neck?? LOL My boy would tower over all the Maassives and it would be such a hilarious sight to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_9501.jpeg

Well, looks like Ass really “spiffed up” for his Caribbean vacation. Tropical ironed shirt and pants, fresh shave, “new” stinky stylish baseball cap, and a car Pig will have trouble getting in and out of. And is that their motel behind them? 1/2 🌟accommodations for sure.

• Haha
View attachment 2835281
Well, looks like Ass really “spiffed up” for his Caribbean vacation. Tropical ironed shirt and pants, fresh shave, “new” stinky stylish baseball cap, and a car Pig will have trouble getting in and out of. And is that their motel behind them? 1/2 🌟accommodations for sure.
Wow.. can pig get in/out of that car? What if she gets stuck and they have to call the fire department to saw her out.

Looking forward to some unfiltered pics of these two goobers..hope some pop up that the huns take with no filtering/angles/lighting.

• Haha
I don't understand why they even rented a car to begin with. Most resorts have shuttles from the airport to the resort, and from the resort into the "tourist" areas. Unless of course they plan to load the car with dry goods and bless the poor unfortunates, like they did a few years ago. :sick:

And that vlog. Jesus. She has no clue. Just stop already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why they even rented a car to begin with. Most resorts have shuttles from the airport to the resort, and from the resort into the "tourist" areas. Unless of course they plan to load the car with dry goods and bless the poor unfortunates, like they did a few years ago. :sick:

And that vlog. Jesus. She has no clue. Just stop already.
Yep they need a car for sure. Trips to the grocery
store, liquor store and convenience store for schnacks, treats, Trulys, vodka, margarita mix, rum, and what have you. You know, just the basics the Maasives need on an average day. But if they are going to rent a car, shoulda got a biggie. But maybe they were all out of the king size SUVs.
---
Where's his neck?? LOL My boy would tower over all the Maassives and it would be such a hilarious sight to see.
Yeah mine too. My son is 6’2”. I don’t think Ass is 5’6” tall. Maybe with those stupid cowboy boots he bought. I don’t think he is taller than 5’4” in bare feet. How ‘bout it Ass? You read here! And don’t exaggerate by 2” either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She probably can't fit in the Island Trolleys. And their no tell motel is far away from the hun booze fest. Liptick Pig can only walk so far.
Hope they gave Asswipe a wedge to help shove her girth into the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Farmer Atha hard at work in the fields I see.
Someone should warn him that planting that many cucumber seeds is going to have them drowning in cucumbers. And for a family that CLEARLY does not love their vegetables there is no point.

Can one of us go get those spindly tomato seedlings and name them for members of the family and share progress pics as they grow? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.