Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog Big Ass tries to "casually" mention that GB was out late last night with friends...quit lying GB has no friends. I'm sure Ass mentioned it for our sake...and so funny how he tried to slip it I. there so casually...
Commentators/comments are definitely directing his vlogs these days, justify away Maasholes we have an abundance of things for you to awkwardly justify. No friends, No date, Eat at home, clean the pool, show the quails, jury duty, car stack, bread, use the iPad to communicate, hygiene wiping arse versus using the bidet etc etc so many lies so much fun to see you awkwardly explain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
SHe is just all up on her LIVE looking at herself in the camera because she looks even dirtier now with her tan and lighter hair. She is something else that's for sure.

View attachment 2829516

View attachment 2829517
The teeth whitening comments from her pic posted earlier are a hoot. Nah, she did not do anything to her tusks. That hardworking enamel is now just a lighter shade of brown compared to her snout after she got a spray tan hosing.

Also, Atha looking like a wank maniac, peeping in the kitchen saying he loves how Pig tries to make chores fun…
Pig wasn’t trying to make a damn thing fun. She just did not want to spend the next three hours watching Sweet Girl independently put the dishes away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So doing all these chores going to make Abbie a real girl? Or do they do this to make the poor girl into their cinderella?
---

Probably thinks blonde hair makes her skinnier and prettier, more dainty Southern Belle.
They are hoping by turning abbie into a real girl that they can get rid of her disability so that abbie can do things that a typical 18 year old would do.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hypocrite much. ?? They want the file sealed for confidentiality but yet they themselves put all Abbie’s life on social media. That makes no sense. I wish the monitor would point that out. The bathroom vlogs, the temper tantrums, the 💩 on the cruise, her whole life on blast but let’s argue to seal the file. I honestly can’t stand them. All three make me sick 🤢. Notice they don’t talk to Lauren or Kaitlin anymore? That says a lot.

They don't even try to hide where they live, so no one really has to investigate much. We know where GB works because he advertises the hell out of it. We know where Abbie went to school. We know Summer's last name. We know most of their relatives by name as well. Even with just a name, you can find out so much about someone online. They don't make this very hard at all. We know where they are going for trips, and even know the dates of most of them. It doesn't take much digging when they make it so damn easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More than likely she'll extend her SL getaway, so when oh when will she get her Ethter bathket? Does Ass bring one there, and hide snackth all around the resort, or do they redo Easter upon return 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sorry but he just looks like a pervert. The beady eyes, greasy skin, and watching so intently.
I imagine this is how he used to peep outside of Summers shack, the big McNasty. 😂 😂
He's so goddamn slimy.

View attachment 2829466
You called it! If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a duck. I'd say he proves himself in every vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sow announced that her dad “Waynie boy” isn't feeling well. Then mentions he is in rehab. But that won’t deter her from following in his footsteps

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m trying to think of the perfect word for Ass creeping around the kitchen watching his wife and daughter do chores. So I thought of this word:

skee·vy ˈskē-vē skeevier; skeeviest. slang. : morally or physically repulsive : disgusting, sleazy.

🤢🤮
IMG_9466.jpeg
IMG_9465.jpeg
IMG_9464.jpeg
IMG_9467.jpeg
IMG_9468.jpeg

---
That is the gleam he has in his eyes when he is rubbing himself up against the outdoor furniture while Izzy and Mommy play pool house together. 😂
I just hope he leaves the quail alone. And the cat….and dogs. He needs a blow up doll to rub up against while outdoors….or indoors…or in his vehicle.
IMG_9472.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m trying to think of the perfect word for Ass creeping around the kitchen watching his wife and daughter do chores. So I thought of this word:

skee·vy ˈskē-vē skeevier; skeeviest. slang. : morally or physically repulsive : disgusting, sleazy.

🤢🤮View attachment 2829622View attachment 2829623View attachment 2829624View attachment 2829625View attachment 2829626
---

I just hope he leaves the quail alone. And the cat….and dogs. He needs a blow up doll to rub up against while outdoors….or indoors…or in his vehicle.
View attachment 2829627
1711081008879.png

Why are his teeth so long? Gums receding?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
IMG_9473.jpeg

So are the Tostito chips coming 🤮 or going? She looks like she’s about to Ralph. I swear Ass has a secret crush on us to leave these pics in the vlog. How humiliating.
---
Im sorry but he just looks like a pervert. The beady eyes, greasy skin, and watching so intently.
I imagine this is how he used to peep outside of Summers shack, the big McNasty. 😂 😂
He's so goddamn slimy.

View attachment 2829466
That was probably the day Summer moved out when she woke up and saw this horndog drooling on her.
View attachment 2829864
---
IMG_9474.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hypocrite much. ?? They want the file sealed for confidentiality but yet they themselves put all Abbie’s life on social media. That makes no sense. I wish the monitor would point that out. The bathroom vlogs, the temper tantrums, the 💩 on the cruise, her whole life on blast but let’s argue to seal the file. I honestly can’t stand them. All three make me sick 🤢. Notice they don’t talk to Lauren or Kaitlin anymore? That says a lot.
Where did they claim everybody hates us? Must have missed that vlog-glad they know where stay stand though! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's been 2 weeks since the last MM, homesteading vlog. Another AW fail. Put this accomplishment on your wall ya little turd.
a) He'll get Beb to buy quail eggs from Publix and make a tik tok dish. And claim said surprise eggs were from his quails.
b) He'll blame the supplier for selling him all male quails. Or "defective" quail which he will write a Google review while snarking and snarling.
c) His interest will fizzle out because ADHD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where did they claim everybody hates us? Must have missed that vlog-glad they know where stay stand though! 😂😂😂
Post 568 is a court document where he cries harassment from a 3rd party. That's where that came from.

Reactions: 17
a) He'll get Beb to buy quail eggs from Publix and make a tik tok dish. And claim said surprise eggs were from his quails.
b) He'll blame the supplier for selling him all male quails. Or "defective" quail which he will write a Google review while snarking and snarling.
c) His interest will fizzle out because ADHD.
D) Abigail Lorraine will wake up bright and early. Slip her shoes on standing up and head outside to get her chores done before The Maassives awake. In between dumping the compost, planting pepper plants and cleaning the quail coop she will get distracted when she realizes she has not made the morning sourdough bread. She will skip inside, accidentally leaving the door to the coop ajar. The quail will set sail for greener pastures never to be seen again…or so the story will go.
😻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.