Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A concerned humper is relying on those #250lbsdown altered photos and shows concern that the pig looks “puffy”. Sorry, concerned humper, that is her natural obese state. PMFM. Priscilla Morbidly Fat Maass

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I just going to leave this right here. Poor Tubby and Twatty. “Everyone hates us”
"Waaahhhh! I gleefully put our entire lives on blast on the internet and now people are finding out that we're pimping out our daughter without paying her and that will affect how much money we make, Your Honor!"

Hopefully multiple people have downloaded the PDF of the filing where they outright say they don't want to pay Abbie a percentage as recommended by the court monitor. The more people who have copies the less likely they are to be lost.
---
Fat filter is in overdrive today. #250lbsdown

How can she seriously post this when the other day he had her filmed like a beached whale on the couch?

View attachment 2828632View attachment 2828640
Time to resurrect the #WECANSEEYOU hashtag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A concerned humper is relying on those #250lbsdown altered photos and shows concern that the pig looks “puffy”. Sorry, concerned humper, that is her natural obese state. PMFM. Priscilla Morbidly Fat Maass
I bet her and Ass are drinking like crazy every night due to the court monitor thing. They are stressed to the max. Good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone asked and not sure if anyone responded, but here it is, I have NO DOUBT pigshit(s) will stay longer than the retreat last!

1711050038382.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
✅ Ugly manicure and probably pedicure.
✅ Spray tan
❓ Hair color and highlights (possibly)

Cant wait for the roll out of the new tropical bathing suits and cover-ups. And will the Huns pimp out their husbands in matching shirts or trunks? Sunburn, here comes Piggy!

IMG_3721.jpeg

So funny that one humper likes her pineapple head.

IMG_3722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I would like to believe that while the court officials may find our commentary slightly crude and cruel, it is not without merit. I sincerely hope that our insight is making their jobs easier. Without this forum, so much of the Tubbersons financial shenanigans would go unnoticed, forgotten or not given a second thought. Abbie is the money maker in the family and there should be no doubt about that. What really bothers me in the past year, and a lot has bothered me but this is just outstanding in my mind, is the cruise. They made such a fuss over Abbie enjoying the respite on the ship, in particular, that bean bag type chair/pillow. I was hoping that they would have bought a few of them for her to lounge in for her room, the TV room and one for outside. Instead, what did we get? Nothing for Abbie but Boy Wonder Lego Head got his tacky, old man at the dog track buy the inch gold necklace and bracelet. Disgusting. Appalling.

Before I retired, I used to love when investigations would lead me to social media forums!! The things that investigators learn is invaluable, especially in proceeds of crime. Greedy people are not happy unless they are boasting and posting their latest haul or vacation photos!!! It is always so much fun to marry up what is found online with what is found in bank account and property warrants.

Has anyone else noticed that date nights to restaurants and concerts have dried up??? Gee, I wonder what happened? 🥴 🧐 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ain’t that the truth. 💯 Plus, had they not have revealed themselves to be such assholes, nobody would even care to look up their tit. They made this bed. Waaaaahhhhh!😂😂
Hey Ass! Remember that time you contacted that lady's employer.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hey Ass! Remember that time you contacted that lady's employer.....
Yeah, then they wear those “Be Kind” t-shirts all the time. So ironic!
---
I would like to believe that while the court officials may find our commentary slightly crude and cruel, it is not without merit. I sincerely hope that our insight is making their jobs easier. Without this forum, so much of the Tubbersons financial shenanigans would go unnoticed, forgotten or not given a second thought. Abbie is the money maker in the family and there should be no doubt about that. What really bothers me in the past year, and a lot has bothered me but this is just outstanding in my mind, is the cruise. They made such a fuss over Abbie enjoying the respite on the ship, in particular, that bean bag type chair/pillow. I was hoping that they would have bought a few of them for her to lounge in for her room, the TV room and one for outside. Instead, what did we get? Nothing for Abbie but Boy Wonder Lego Head got his tacky, old man at the dog track buy the inch gold necklace and bracelet. Disgusting. Appalling.

Before I retired, I used to love when investigations would lead me to social media forums!! The things that investigators learn is invaluable, especially in proceeds of crime. Greedy people are not happy unless they are boasting and posting their latest haul or vacation photos!!! It is always so much fun to marry up what is found online with what is found in bank account and property warrants.

Has anyone else noticed that date nights to restaurants and concerts have dried up??? Gee, I wonder what happened? 🥴 🧐 😂 😂 😂 😂
If we don’t see them going out to eat, I guarantee they are still picking up food, calling Uber eats or grub hub or something. Fast food fatsos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
✅ Spray tan

Cant wait for the roll out of the new tropical bathing suits and cover-ups. And will the Huns pimp out their husbands in matching shirts or trunks? Sunburn, here comes Piggy!

View attachment 2829002

View attachment 2829004
I was scrolling and that photo seriously scared the tit out of me, there needs to be a disclaimer for fast scrollers. WTF is going on with that tan and brighter than usual teeth!! WOW!! My poor heart!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
✅ Spray tan

View attachment 2829002

View attachment 2829004
It always is amazing to me Pig needs a spray tan living in Florida. 🧐🤨

• Haha
I was covering a clinic yesterday and overheard two ANPs talking about the long term effects of Mounjaro. Yikes, that stuff sounds scary. It's going to be interesting seeing how it plays out in a few years.
Nearly every drug has long term adverse effects. Hell, the med I need to simply walk is killing my kidneys and liver a day at at time. If I were morbidly obese and needed a med I'd surely take it. We're all dying in increments daily- may as well try to live as well as possible in the meantime.

Idk, it doesn't bother me to see people use it. People are prescribed medications that are meant for other conditions every single day. Gabapentin was originally for seizures but is used for nerve pain, for example. (one of many.)
✅ Spray tan

View attachment 2829002

View attachment 2829004
She looks bleeping demented... like she just rolled off her park bench and finished her pint of Wild Irish Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New video
Yep exactly. She came home from "school" and emptied her booking, let the dogs out and did laundry all on her own & without being told.

Hahaha she jumped up & started doing chores around the house!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
She must have zero self awareness. If I knew I looked nothing like a filtered photo..I could NOT post it as my likeness. Its one thing to smooth your skin a bit or pump up your makeup.. but to look nothing like the photo you are posting.. I couldn't or wouldn't do it.

People who are seeing these photos see her in person and on the VLOGS and she looks like a huge, obese whale.
I think Piggy gets low IQ followers and pity followers. I think a lot of her followers know exactly what she is but give her pity comments, purchases, and views

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yep exactly. She came home from "school" and emptied her booking, let the dogs out and did laundry all on her own & without being told.

Hahaha she jumped up & started doing chores around the house!!! 🤣🤣🤣
They have to be delusional if they think that Abbie will do any of these things. No matter how old Abbie is she will always mentally be a 1 year old and they just need to accept that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.