Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Reporting the pages with every active FB warrior I have available. LMAO. Reporting it as a FAKE. Not sure if this is true or not, but I HOPE EVERYONE TAKES AN ACTIVE ROLL IN REPORTING THIS RUSSIAN MISHAP. :LOL:
The FB warriors over here have just finished their civic duty! 😂😻😂
1711393215566.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We see you, you short fuker. Asa never goes anywhere without wearing his baseball hat. But the one time he is going to be standing next to all the other MenHuns, who are wearing their baseball hats, he chooses his cowboy hat to give the appearance he is taller.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Fake as hell. When has Pig ever helped Abbie with her breakfast?! The stupid sing song voice whilst unloading the dishwasher with Abbie- so fake. She is playing doting, loving mother. They know these vlogs are being watched closely. Fake as fuck.
And Asa "hiding" and watching from the doorway like the creeper he is, with that fucked up look on his face. Weirdo.

He's also been following comments AKA reading the room. Whether its here, The Candians, Reddit, he's addressing it all.
Her progress. Not rocking and shredding all day, yet not being "worked" all day either.
The quail.
The dogs, his sourdough, P being a mother and actually lifting a finger.
We see you Captain Obvious! :cool: :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
LMAO

Oh this is an utter disaster for them!!
---
I always suspect something with these Scamsters... could he be trying to get his Facebook humpties over to YouTube $$$$ as its more profitable?
Nope.

This, like the Youtube sitch, is an actual hack. He's SO GODDAMN STUPID that he left a compromised email account on all of their Facebook pages.

This is gonna cost them even more money in the short term. It's gonna cost them a lot of long-term trust & goodwill with the remaining humpers which means long-term monetary loss.

And if he's dumb enough to have not secured his Facebook shit then he's dumb enough not to have secured his bank shit well enough either.
---
Same here. I know it's the same conspiratorial rabbit whole as the YT fiasco, but I always wonder with these two. I never count out any slimy tricks.
I promise, there is ZERO upside for them with any of this. None.

They are losing money with these hacks. This does not benefit them in any way. The more it happens, the more money they lose short term AND long term.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Could their original, and new, YT channels be hijacked again?
As long as he's using any email account currently tied to any of his online activities it's possible. He can change the YT channels to a new email account but if anything else on their devices is still kicking around with an old compromised email - that's a potential means to gain access again.

He needs a security expert to walk him through starting a lot of things fresh. He doesn't have to permanently lose his Youtube channels or Facebook & Insta accounts but he may well do so if he keeps trying to fix this himself.

I hesitate to even say all this knowing he reads here but I almost feel sorry for him right now. He's too unskilled to handle this on his own and he's too stubborn and narcissistic to actually listen to someone who does know how to properly secure his "social media enterprise." He's fucked if he doesn't get some real assistance here.

$100 says they never got their credit & debit cards replaced after the initial YT hack. Those are at risk. Any personal info (i.e. financial, medical, etc) they have about their extended family is at risk. A degree of personal information on all of their FB followers is now at risk because of the current hack.

Accounts with big reach like his are extremely sought after right now and it's bad news if this current sitch is coming from the geographic area it appears to be. This isn't going to stop for him unless he sucks up his pride and hires someone to fix this.

• Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Does this mean Pigbitch cant do lives? I love this. Suddenly their beach break is a freaking nightmare- dont think they will be enjoying a single second of this little holiday!
No lives, nope. As of right now only Isaiah's Facebook page is still under their control.

I'm still unclear about Instagram and if those have been affected or not. I suspect those have been compromised as well.

They are both MISERABLE right about now. This should be a money-making opportunity for Priscilla. The timing really couldn't have been any better on this hack!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
Why does it look like they are are all wizzing against the wall with pervy Tubby checking out their packages 🧐

What a bunch of pathetic emasculated cucks to parade around as though they are kept men by "Boss Babes". What a vulgar company to be associated with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

cucumber

VIP Member
View attachment 2820621
View attachment 2820622

Then the response from the brains of the operation. "I'll play" sit down, shut up, and go see if your wife and daughter need changed.

I'm not making an opinion on his comments or stance, but more like does he really feel this important, and full of himself, to share a chapter of his opinions for retired ladies and special needs individuals to digest.
I am so sick of Ass thinking he knows everything about everything. HE DOESN'T

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I have a lot of trouble believing someone like Abbie can have "racing thoughts". I'm not saying that to be rude.
I think the "racing thoughts" is Asshats way of building a narrative away from the fact that she is profoundly ID. He does this with saying she does things like a teenager...or compares her behaviors with Isaiah ...or explains her behavior as Pica or OCD. He likes to make it seem like she has some special kind of intelligence..not low intelligence but very special and unique.... and very complex to figure out.

I think at least part of her sleep issues have to do with eating too much sugar late in the day.. and not having enough to do during the day... probably allowing her to sleep during the day too much.

• Heart

Gina

I just going to leave this right here. Poor Tubby and Twatty. “Everyone hates us”
Hypocrite much. ?? They want the file sealed for confidentiality but yet they themselves put all Abbie’s life on social media. That makes no sense. I wish the monitor would point that out. The bathroom vlogs, the temper tantrums, the 💩 on the cruise, her whole life on blast but let’s argue to seal the file. I honestly can’t stand them. All three make me sick 🤢. Notice they don’t talk to Lauren or Kaitlin anymore? That says a lot.

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
New video
Fake as hell. When has Pig ever helped Abbie with her breakfast?! The stupid sing song voice whilst unloading the dishwasher with Abbie- so fake. She is playing doting, loving mother. They know these vlogs are being watched closely. Fake as fuck.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bogey

VIP Member
I am so sick of Ass thinking he knows everything about everything. HE DOESN'T
Right! And he just uses big words and fancy sentence structure to basically say, "I don't want social media's to go away because I will have to get a real job."

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Oh please someone photo shop this as a shirt for Ass.
And if Ass has trouble picking out photos of Pig’s face/body to spread all over a t-shirt, I know some Tattler buddies that have some doozies for him!

These are just a few of them.(recent) But many of you have used the best ones as your profile pics. Hilarious.
IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_8967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I've enlarged it, I'm pretty sure that's her. It looks to be the same top she was wearing in the other photo.

View attachment 2838085

View attachment 2838074
There she is! 🤣
I don’t give a shit if big women wear two pieces but Priscillas suit looks so unflattering.

She’s stuffing her stomach in her swim suit bottoms which makes her look pregnant.

Notice how even the women who are smaller are covered up or wearing one pieces. Modesty is still a thing, especially on work trips. I don’t get what Priscilla is trying to prove by doing this.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Happy Sunday and Happy Day Light Savings Time. I drag ass whenever the time changes. 😫

Great title @Cardinal 😎 and @WowMeowMeowWow is at the ready to keep the snark alive and well in Tattleville 😸 .

This week is going to be so much fun to watch. We're going to watch Asa age 10 years in real-time. He's not getting any videos back. The hackers basically told him to get bent :m ;):p

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
When Piggy finds out there is another breach to her impenetrable social security.

IMG_3873.jpeg

What’s next? Will she lose her jury duty privilege?!

• Haha