Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that too. 😆 A simple Google search of the word Fathering Autism would bring them here. 😆
If she hasn't seen exactly what we see, I believe she knows BS when she sees it. I'm sure that just meeting those Hambeasts is enough to heighten her radar enough to ask questions. The right questions.
This lawyer is experienced and has devoted their practice to helping and advocating for the poor and elderly.
I really think Abbie finally has her advocate.
Her voice. 😊
The very thing the Hambeasts never thought Abbie would ever have. 😆
And...they literally banked on it.
I’ve thought about that too. I read somewhere the lawyer had an autistic child. First of all she probably can see a lot of difference in the diagnosis they claim for her vs what’s obviously present. Not to mention the lawyer is probably horrified by the way Abbie’s “parents” treat her, in the name of all things autism. Being able to imagine yourself having a child with a “similar” condition can’t compare to someone who actually does. I hope this lawyer rips them a whole new asshole, financially at the very least. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's been 2 weeks since the last MM, homesteading vlog. Another AW fail. Put this accomplishment on your wall ya little turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the court monitor reads here? I hope she does. Would the court monitor also be aware of him not paying child support and hiding income under Pigs name? I hope she knows that he has form for underhanded, dishonest behaviour.
I’m sure The court monitor reads here. And if they do read here, it’s no secret that Assa has hidden assets. We talk about it all the time. I’m sure he probably has also watched DCP. Abbie’s court monitor is actually male and an attorney. Abbie’s lawyer is a female with a special needs child. The great thing is that Asa has to pay them with FA’s you tube earnings. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's been 2 weeks since the last MM, homesteading vlog. Another AW fail. Put this accomplishment on your wall ya little turd.
I think having his channel hijacked really took the wind out of his sails. I think this event will put a little more momentum to the end of his Youtube career. It won't be the thing that caused it but it sure didn't help. He's out of ideas and content. It's just a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're not crammed together in a pen.
I wanna see them too. For proof. I have never seen anyone like Ass. Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) he starts he never finishes.
---
Hey, yall remember that toy they were all bawling about because Abs picked it out? The ice cream truck or food truck thing? Any of yalls seen it since???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wanna see them too. For proof. I have never seen anyone like Ass. Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) he starts he never finishes.
---
Hey, yall remember that toy they were all bawling about because Abs picked it out? The ice cream truck or food truck thing? Any of yalls seen it since???
Not quite true. Tubby ALWAYS finishes a meal 😂 🐽 😂 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope she's watched Josh's videos too. He may not be as conscious as us tattlers are about getting ALL the facts straight...but he at least puts the video evidence out there and that's what's most important.
To someone who has zero knowledge about the Hambeasts, (Bidet Boi included) his videos are an excellent source of education.
A person with an average IQ can see what's going on and it's not hard to see and understand.
Especially when the information comes out of their own mouths and their own actions.
Attorneys have above average IQ's. 😆
I do love this!! 😊
@jacjos123 thank you!! ❤
My hunch was correct!!
😆 🤣 😂
😆 🤣 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just going to leave this right here. Poor Tubby and Twatty. “Everyone hates us”
Cause and effect jack wagon!
You chose to put your whole life out there on the internet for a buck, and you're a grown ass man grifting off your IDD daughter, you're fair game. If you didn't want to live with the possibility of a prying eye peering into your personal information, maybe you shouldn't have ever put it all out there for the world to see. You chose this life, live with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, guess what, he could have avoided the personal information of Abbie being out there if he NEVER put Abbie out there. Cause and effect jack wagon!
Ain’t that the truth. 💯 Plus, had they not have revealed themselves to be such assholes, nobody would even care to look up their tit. They made this bed. Waaaaahhhhh!😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fat filter is in overdrive today. #250lbsdown

How can she seriously post this when the other day he had her filmed like a beached whale on the couch?

1711038271375.png
1711038479269.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Fat filter is in overdrive today. #250lbsdown

How can she seriously post this when the other day he had her filmed like a beached whale on the couch?

View attachment 2828632View attachment 2828640
She must have zero self awareness. If I knew I looked nothing like a filtered photo..I could NOT post it as my likeness. Its one thing to smooth your skin a bit or pump up your makeup.. but to look nothing like the photo you are posting.. I couldn't or wouldn't do it.

People who are seeing these photos see her in person and on the VLOGS and she looks like a huge, obese whale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She must have zero self awareness. If I knew I looked nothing like a filtered photo..I could NOT post it as my likeness. Its one thing to smooth your skin a bit or pump up your makeup.. but to look nothing like the photo you are posting.. I couldn't or wouldn't do it.

People who are seeing these photos see her in person and on the VLOGS and she looks like a huge, obese whale.
Doesn't this border on false advertising? She and SL should be sued!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just going to leave this right here. Poor Tubby and Twatty. “Everyone hates us”
Ahhh, we’re so much a part of their lives. Now we’re included in their court documents forever and ever. “Third parties”. Amazing. Good work detective @jacjos123. That’s the thing about crime. You don’t always get away with it. You’d think they’d learn that by now. And to tell the legal system you don’t want to pay Abbie (your disabled child and dependent) too much because she won’t get her government assistance (knowing you are making millions off her) …is just amazing! How do they think that sounds to the lawyers, judge, advocates, etc? They have the facts and figures. Unbelievable. They are so stupid, tone deaf and greedy. Some people actually do need government assistance. Pork bellies! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.